This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Featured Roleplay: Sunrise of Life II

Home of chat, writing, and role-play.

Moderators: stargazer, Lady Arwen, Ryadian

Featured Roleplay: Sunrise of Life II

Postby Madame Gosté » Mar 23, 2011 9:34 pm

Welcome to one of Ditto Town's featured roleplays.

Here in Ditto Town, when one of ze stories in ze Ditto Town Fountain becomes popular enough, I give them their own thread, to keep things neater and more organized. Moi, I’m proud to feature some of Ditto Town's best roleplays.

If vous would like to join any of these roleplays, please PM the creator first.

Please follow zese guidelines in your posts:

• Please keep all posts rated “G” or “PG” for ze sake of our younger members.
• Cooperate with ze plotter, as they basically have ze final word for ze storyline.
• Please try to make your posts longer than 10 words and shorter than 600 words. If vous want to chat (“I’m at work today. How are vous?”) instead of role-play (“Chedder ze Chipmunk flings himself from branch to branch, looking for his lost thimble.”), please go to ze Cup & Platter Chatroom.
• All role play characters should be characters vous have invented yourself, not stolen from ze other authors. Vous can use names created by others, but zey must be different characters. Vous can use your characters from ze Ditto Story and Fountain, or ones made up just for this thread. Vous can post a biography of your characters in ze Ditto Town Post Office.

Amusez-vous!
Madame Gosté
Ditto Town Host

DT Featured roleplays presents:

Sunrise of Life

created by:
princess_of_narnia
eustacegirl

Description:
Set in normal times with normal, interesting, if sometimes flawed, people. No magic or taking over the universe involved.

(The original Sunrise of Life ends here).
Madame Gosté
Ditto Town Host

Re: Featured Roleplay: Sunrise of Life II

Postby eustacegirl » Mar 26, 2011 5:31 pm

Justin tried his hardest to go to sleep, then felt his mind blank out. The scalping had damaged some parts of his brain. "Where am I? Daddy said we were getting icecream."
eustacegirl
NarniaWeb Zealot

Postby wolfloversk » Mar 26, 2011 8:13 pm

Buck decided to head out to take another look at that car. "Ahah!" Inside the counsel he found the folders... "This looks like it may be of interest." He searched around, but found little else, so he took the folders and the registration from the dash board, as well as recording the liscence plate number, and he headed back to his office.
~~~
He grabbed a cup of coffee and looked inside the folders... there were two of them and they were for fake identities all right. The question was why?

"From the sounds of things," Jackson said, "You were forced into this without much of a choice. That could work in our favor...
Avi by AstrowolfD
wolfloversk
NarniaWeb Zealot
The Riddle Master

Postby Bother Eustace » Mar 27, 2011 3:23 pm

Logan grinned as the door opened with Peter on the other side. "Hey man! Just stopped over to hang out. Are you busy?" He leaned to the side a bit to look past Peter, hearing voices coming from inside the house. I hope that annoying Brian kid isn't here, he thought, though still grinning on the outside.

-------

Emmy smiled in response to Mrs. Casey's hospitality, feeling genuinely welcome and accepted here. Brian asked if she wanted to go upstairs, and she nodded. "Sure, sounds good. Lead the way!"
"Of course we've got to find him (if we can). That's the nuisance of it. It means a search party and endless trouble. Bother Eustace." ~ Caspian, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Sig: lover of narnia
Bother Eustace
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby eustacegirl » Mar 27, 2011 4:32 pm

Peter invited him to come on in. "JUst finishing Dinner with Jena nd Kahllyn and Miley."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Micah's eyes looked hopeful. "Really?"
eustacegirl
NarniaWeb Zealot

Postby Bother Eustace » Mar 29, 2011 3:23 pm

Logan stepped through the doorway as Peter held it open for him, whipping his hair to the side with a jerk of his head as he did so. "Jen's here?" he asked curiously, and then saw her inside. "Weird... Emmy's not at home, so I thought she was at your house," he told her, giving her a questioning look. He shrugged, only mildly interested in the mystery of his sister's whereabouts. "So, what're you guys up to now?"
"Of course we've got to find him (if we can). That's the nuisance of it. It means a search party and endless trouble. Bother Eustace." ~ Caspian, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Bother Eustace
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby narnianerd » Apr 01, 2011 6:12 am

Nate smiled at Serria "My pleasure" he said, extending his hand for a handshake. "I assume you met Kevin in one of those POW camps he has a habit of getting himself into" as he said this he glared at Kevin out of the corner of his eye. Kevin took it for what it was worth, Nate wanted to know what in the name of pete happened over there.
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic
Assisstant Lord of the Little Ponies

Postby lover of narnia » Apr 01, 2011 8:20 am

Serria shook Nate's hand and gave a little nod. "Yes. But we actually met in the agency...a little before the camp." She said, softly.

Of course, Sir!" Jack said, smiling. "I'll be obliged to tell you anything you want to know about me." he took another bite of pasta. After finishing it he sat up, and sighed. "Well, you might have already suspected, or known, I live on the horse farm outside of town."

Brian grinned and lead her up the stairs, gesturing to various rooms and explaining who occupied them. Then he came to his room and threw open the door, allowing her in first. "Welcome to my, uh, fairly clean, domain."

Loyal supporter of Caspian/Susan.
NW Family: Aunty Vi, LadyC, Rose, Chloe
Secret Order of the Swoosh.
Keeper of the Secret Magic
L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Rosamunde Lee Troy

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Apr 01, 2011 8:30 am

Rosamunde smiled. "Dad, I showed Jack a couple of your paintings. He paints too. You should see some of the stuff he's done. They're amazing."

Robert looked at Jack. "Ah, a fellow painter. Guess you landed in the right place here, then."

There was a minute of silence and then Robert spoke again. "You said your last name was Alton?"
"No one's ever burned you, nothing's ever left you scarred and even though you want to, just try to never grow up." -Taylor Swift, Never Grow Up
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby eustacegirl » Apr 01, 2011 10:05 am

Justin tried walking around, wondering why he felt so weak. He stumbled from room to room, asking, "Mommy? Mommy?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter said, "We weere just talking about Justin. I don't think he's coping too well."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Micah looked up at Jackson. "Reallly?"
eustacegirl
NarniaWeb Zealot

Postby lover of narnia » Apr 01, 2011 4:46 pm

"Yes, sir, it is." Jack said, nodding. "You might had known my Father, though I doubt it. My Mother was a painter as well. Perhaps you heard of her art gallery?" he asked pleasantly, fixing his eyes on her Father.

L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Rosamunde Lee Troy

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Apr 01, 2011 4:55 pm

Robert nodded. "I've heard the name before."

"Your mama wouldn't happen to be Tricia Alton, would she?" Taylor Troy spoke up, taking a sip of her ice tea. "'Cause if she is, she's been one of my biggest inspirations, lately. Rosie and I saw a couple of her pieces a few months ago. Simply stunning!"

Rosamunde nodded in agreement. "The one she did of the bridge over the pond was gorgeous."
"No one's ever burned you, nothing's ever left you scarred and even though you want to, just try to never grow up." -Taylor Swift, Never Grow Up
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Bother Eustace » Apr 02, 2011 5:29 pm

Emmy grinned as she stepped into Brian's room, and surveyed it carefully. He called it fairly clean - and it was relatively tidy, compared to what one would expect from most teenage boys. Emmy knew for a fact her brother's room hadn't looked this clean since the day he moved in. "It's nice," she said, "bigger than mine."
Bother Eustace
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby lover of narnia » Apr 02, 2011 7:26 pm

"Yes, Mrs. Troy, that is my Mom." Jack said with a grin, glancing over at Ro. "She mailed me a picture of that painting." he nodded. "She's very talented, in my opinion, definitely better than me. I guess I didn't completely inherit her painting skills. I must've gotten some of my Dad's farm-boyness." he chuckled and took another bite of pasta.

Brian smiled at her, delighted at seeing the expression on her face. He gestured to a small bird cage in the corner. A small brown bird sat perched peaceful, staring at him and her with little dark eyes. "This is, uh, Darcy." he said, with a slight flush of his cheeks. "My Mom got him for my for my birthday, and insisted on naming him that." he chuckled. "I don't mind it." he grinned, then went to his book shelf. "No school books here." he picked out one medium size book and came to her, putting it in her hands. "Have you ever read this?" It cover was that of a tree with a sword sticking up through it's branches. A knight and a lady were also depicted on the front. "I don't know what genres you like, but, this is a good read if you like fantasy. And don't worry, there is enough romance to satisfy."

L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Rosamunde Lee Troy

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Apr 03, 2011 3:22 pm

"Well," Rosamunde said, "that's not a bad thing. Guys from the city aren't all they're cracked up to be...Especially the rich ones." She finished off with a roll of her eyes.

"Rosie..." Taylor said, arching a blonde eyebrow. "Your father was a city boy."

"I know, but I'm convinced Dad was the only one in history worth giving a second glance at..." Rosamunde said, smiling lopsidedly.

Robert glanced at his wife and daughter, shaking his head. His attention turned back to Jack. "You go to church, Jack? I've never seen you, but my girls always insist upon going to the latest service...So maybe we miss you on Sunday mornings by an hour or so."
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby wolfloversk » Apr 04, 2011 7:57 am

Jackson smilied. "Really," he said with a wink. "Now lets talk about witnesses, is there anyone you think who would stand up in court for you?"

(OOC: I will edit the other characters in if you want me too, I've gotta read back to find out where they are though :) Sorry its been a while, we are getting close to finals so school has been very hetic. I will post when I can :) )
Avi by AstrowolfD
wolfloversk
NarniaWeb Zealot
The Riddle Master

Next