This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

War of the Overdoms: Tower of Shadow and Flame

Home of chat, writing, and role-play.

Moderators: stargazer, Lady Arwen, Ryadian

Re: War of the Overdoms: Tower of Shadow and Flame

Postby Ithilwen » Feb 10, 2011 11:40 pm

Izzy tried to stifle a giggle at the Mercenary as the Grand High Dark Overlord disappeared. "I guess you weren't expecting that, Joe! Nor this, I suppose." She held up a molecule-splitter gun that she had gotten as a birthday present when she was a little girl. "Just in case you try to pull anything else before you make your departure. Now get yourself out of here before you get yourself killed."

~Riella :ymdevil:
Ithilwen
NarniaWeb Zealot

Location: Taking over the world while twirling my evil girlstache.

Postby narnianerd » Feb 10, 2011 11:42 pm

"Now Izzy, lets not get drastic" Joe groaned as he began converting his Silly String Pistol back into a water gun "What Conor never realized is that Terminators are vulnerable to water. Being part machine and all. They short circuit which sends an electromagnetic pulse through their wiring and into their mother board. Temporary immobilization the said Terminator. And yes I just thought that up. But I should work" he said, preparing for battle.

"Now Izzy, will you plwease put down that thing your ordered from a comic book before you hurt somebody?"
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic
Assisstant Lord of the Little Ponies

Postby Ithilwen » Feb 10, 2011 11:47 pm

"If you cause any more damage, I'm warning you -- I will shoot." She set it to another level, and her finger was ready on the trigger. "Right now I have it on stun. But even that will knock you out cold for hours, and leave you with some particularly nasty side-effects for the rest of your life. Leave here. I will count to three, and if you are not on your way out by then, I will shoot. One... two..."

Ithilwen
NarniaWeb Zealot

Postby Bookwyrm » Feb 10, 2011 11:51 pm

"Pilot, you don't happen to abuse your ability to see what's happening in every single room in the Tower, do you?" The GHD Overlord asked, munching on some popcorn Pilot had so thoughtfully prepared.

"Of course not. The very idea. Besides, your species does not have enough arms and your heads are terribly small."

"Oh, good point. Hey, can you give me a comlink to the throne room?"

"Right away, sir."

"I'd just like to point out that the Terminators have been improved to eliminate that little fault. You'll have to try harder than that to defeat them. Oh, and Joe? I've changed your theme music to this. Have fun with that," the GHD Overlord said, his voice booming out into the throne room.
Bookwyrm
Moderator Emeritus
Lord of the Little Ponies

Postby narnianerd » Feb 10, 2011 11:57 pm

"Izzy, Izzy, Izzy. You are forgetting one thing. YOUR MOECULE SPLITTER IS ELECTRONIC!" Joe said as he squirted his water onto Izzy's gun "Take that" he gloated.

"You have all underestimated me. While I was over here working for booky I was pretending to work for Lady Arwen. But in all actuality I was actually working for booky, however I was really working for Lady A, making me a double double double agent.

But in truth I had you all fooled for all this time I was creating my own Army; The Barracks of the Bounty Hunters Guild. Or BotBHG. We have a cool acronym and you don't. BURN! Anyways, it is free to join, come on over to the fountain and check us out"

"Oh darnit Booky. Can't you just let me have my moment in the spot light? FOR ONCE?!!!!!!!"
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Ithilwen » Feb 11, 2011 12:01 am

Izzy smiled. "My gun is not electronic. It's powered by minion-ness, and also water proof. But that matters not. I don't want to shoot you, and I wont unless I have to. So in the words of someone I greatly admire -- 'Leave! Now! And never come back!'"

Ithilwen
NarniaWeb Zealot

Postby Bookwyrm » Feb 11, 2011 12:04 am

"Let someone else have the spotlight? While I'm here in all my malevolent awesomeness? Why would anyone want to do that? It'd be like replacing Batman with Ant-Man."

The Grand High Dark Overlord glanced back at Pilot," Are the Terminators there yet?"

"I've taken the liberty of placing them on patrol mode, sir. Your minions seem to have the situation in the throne room in hand."

"Well, that's boring, but good thinking I suppose."

"Of course, sir. It's me doing it."
Bookwyrm
Moderator Emeritus

Postby narnianerd » Feb 11, 2011 12:05 am

"Well, Wyrm. The truth is. ANT MAN WAS BETTER And... Actually. Thats just what I was planning" Joe said to Izzy, running full speed at the throne room windows. Only to find out seconds later that they were bullet proof "Oww..." I said, falling to the ground "And there I go"
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Ithilwen » Feb 11, 2011 12:09 am

Izzy rolled her eyes. "I told you you were going to end up hurting and/or killing yourself! Why do you bother?"

Ithilwen
NarniaWeb Zealot

Postby Bookwyrm » Feb 11, 2011 12:12 am

"Pilot, teleport the Lady Arwen in? She's messaging me about having tea together. Oh, and fetch the universal antidote. She may be Sicilian," the Grand High Dark Overlord said, pouring the popcorn into another bowl.
Bookwyrm
Moderator Emeritus

Postby narnianerd » Feb 11, 2011 12:17 am

"Because being a Mercenary is fun. Not being tied down. Never having a particular goal in life. Getting to double cross people without any cereal repercussions further on in life. Its the true meaning of FREEDOM!" Joe said, looking up at Izzy from his position on the floor.
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Ithilwen » Feb 11, 2011 12:20 am

"If you don't mind seeing stars in front of your eyes all your life. And bumps on your head," Izzy retorted. (She was careful to keep the gun pointed at Joe all the time, just in case). "I much prefer placing my loyalties on someone other than myself. I may be a minion, but I'm not self-centered."

Ithilwen
NarniaWeb Zealot

Postby Lady Arwen » Feb 11, 2011 12:26 am

With some various suitable noises and lights, Lady A appeared.

"Ah, that was a smoother ride than ever, Pilot. Thank you," she said smiling and putting the tea tray down. "Well, I hope you don't mind my dropping by. I thought I heard you mention a mutiny? I'm terribly interested. Tea, anyone? Oh, and these sugar cubes are the darlingest things. I'm decorating a tea room to match them right now. It is devoted to Lewis Carroll's work, so I thought it fitting."

She paused and watched the screen for a few moments, contentedly sipping her tea and stealing some handfuls of popcorn from Booky's bowl.

"Aren't mercenaries so amusing? He's more interesting than his companion who ditched my castle earlier, though. Frizzle didn't make even the slightest scene, which I am somewhat disappointed over."
Lady Arwen
The Mermod

Postby narnianerd » Feb 11, 2011 12:37 am

"Izzy... I've always wanted to tell you something... You have pretty eyes..." Joe said, winking. And just after he said that he rolled over, in a attempt to kick the gun out of Izzy's hand.
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Bookwyrm » Feb 11, 2011 12:39 am

"Oooo, tea! I do so love these little cessations of hostility over a warm teapot," the GHD Overlord said, slipping universal antidote into his teacup. "The Terminators keep forgetting to renew my supply of Earl Grey when I send them out on raid... I mean shopping trips. It's rather bothersome."

Pilot coughed quietly and looked meaningfully at the teapot. The Grand High Dark Overlord slipped him a teacup and then reluctantly passed him the sugar cubes, watching in dismay as at least half of them dropped into the cup.
Bookwyrm
Moderator Emeritus

Postby Lady Arwen » Feb 11, 2011 1:01 am

"Totally understandable. They really should read the list more carefully. I enjoy these tea times too--especially with such entertainment. Honestly, I've no idea why some people make such a show. It is entertaining, though."

The Lady dipped a kernel of pop corn into her tea and continued munching.

"Although, I think we're due for another skirmish or something between parties. Shall we set a date?"
Lady Arwen
The Mermod

PreviousNext