This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Ditto Fountain II: A New Beginning

Home of chat, writing, and role-play.

Moderators: stargazer, Lady Arwen, Ryadian

Re: Ditto Fountain II: A New Beginning

Postby georgiefan1 » Jan 28, 2011 3:55 pm

A.N.T.I. (American Nitwits Think Intelligently): The Rebellion

"We couldn't do this BEFORE I took off my wetsuit?!"

realizing theres no time to get all in her wetsuit with the MUPPETZ attacking the sub and all. Just as preparations in the sub were being made somone shot the door and water was gushing though into the submarine and sinking it. Whit began to swim to the top of the water and her popped out as she gasped for air. For a quick moment she felt like that girl in that movie who went into that magical land with her brother and cousin.

But when she opened her eyes she came to something very different in the movie. People all around her were in the water hearing several gun shots- shes not sure from what side, Whit begins swimming for her life to try and get somewhere safe before someone...or something got her first.
NW twin to Georgiefan! NW sib to 22!
avvie by AslansChild thank you!!!
georgiefan1
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby malkah » Jan 29, 2011 12:38 am

The thump-thu-thump of another attacking MUPPETZ sounded on the roof of the sub. Mal'ady looked up at the ceiling and shook her head, hands on hips. "Really," she sighed. "So unoriginal."

She turned to CyKo and Boe and was just opening her mouth to ask about the plan, when a massive explosion rocked the sub and the door shattered. Water, salty and freezing, poured in. Mal'ady heard the surprised cries of her fellow agents become muffled as the water filled the room. She sucked one last breath of air and swam for the door.

The icy temperature of the water made her nearly gasp and lose her air as Mal'ady tumbled out into the ocean. She forced her eyes open. It was dark and the salt stung her eyes, but she could just make out a chaotic tangle of ANTI agents and MUPPETZ in the water. She spotted Whit a few feet away and swam towards her.

But before she could reach Whit, a blinding yellow light flashed through the ocean, and the water shivered, turning hot and electric against Mal'ady's skin. The water churned, spinning in a powerful, frothy whirl that blocked her fellow agents from her view. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a massive swell of water captured her, pushing her down, into a confusion of darkness and swirling currents, away from the other agents.

She was about to pass out from lack of air when thud! her head banged hard against metal. Just above her fingers was the hull of the warship and an open hatch, light pouring out of it.

Half-frozen and coughing up water, Mal'ady pulled herself up through the hatch and into a corridor. She was too exhausted to stand at the moment, but instantly, she scooted into a shadowy corner to breathe and hide from any nearby MUPPETZ. For she had lost her friends, broken the STEAL protocol (Stick Together Energetically And Literally), and was now a solitary, very drenched agent, somewhere in the bowels of the M.U.P.P.E.T.Z. mothership.
the light after the storm
shows that hope was never gone

Snow After Fire graphics
malkah
Moderator Emeritus
The Invincible One

Postby Bother Eustace » Jan 29, 2011 11:31 am

Agent Boe was just preparing to leave, mentally psyching himself up for the coming battle, when something completely unexpected happened - the submarine's door exploded, and frigid seawater began swirling around the interior of the vessel. Boe was standing near the door when it happened, and was quickly caught in the back flow which sucked him out of the submarine and into the sea before he could say "Silly Putty", or even "Silly", for that matter. It's likely he couldn't have said "Putty" either, but he didn't try, so we'll never know.

"Sil-" he yelled as his body was forcefully washed out of the submarine, and then he had to close his mouth to keep the seawater out. Not having time to take a breath before it happened, he found himself with near-empty lungs in a turmoil of water currents that made it impossible to determine which way was up. Thinking it over for about half a second, Boe decided that drowning would be an undesirable way to end the day, so his mind began working on a plan to survive.

He quickly removed his tie, and yanked the little tab at the bottom, causing it to suddenly bloat up with a limited supply of previously-condensed air. He placed one end to his mouth and gave his lungs a much desired gulp of air.

With that emergency taken care of, he began to look around for his briefcase. At first he saw only other ANTI agents and MUPPETZ floating around trying to survive: one particular Muppetz was very close, wearing a stripped shirt and playing with a rubber duckie. Boe decided to ignore this for the moment and focus on surviving.

Finally, he spotted the briefcase floating nearby. after gripping the handle and twisting it in a specific way, two rockets suddenly emerged from the sides. With a sudden burst of power, the briefcase shot upward, splashed through the surface of the ocean, and soared high into the air, leaving a trail of fuel vapor and Agent Boe's shoes behind.

"Too high, too high, stop, stop!" Boe yelled, repeatedly slamming his fist against the case to make it cooperate. Finally it did cooperate, and the rockets shut off and retracted. "Ah, that's more like it," Boe said cheerily as he began to free fall, several hundred yards above the MUPPETZ ship. He wasn't worried, because he knew, of course, that his briefcase would soon eject a parachute which would safely lower him to the ship. He'd done this routine many times, and so he had no doubt that it would work successfully again. In fact, he had just used the briefcase-parachute last monday during a rainstorm, and it worked perfectly, though it had gotten quite muddy and needed to be dry-cleaned afterward. But the dry-cleaner said it would be ready to be picked up by Friday, so, it all worked out well.

Except that it wasn't Friday yet.

This time, as Boe tumbled through the air with absolutely no parachute and no way to save himself from the impending splatter below, he had more than enough time to yell: "SILLY PUTTYYYYYYY!"
"Of course we've got to find him (if we can). That's the nuisance of it. It means a search party and endless trouble. Bother Eustace." ~ Caspian, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Sig: lover of narnia
Bother Eustace
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Shastafan » Jan 29, 2011 12:47 pm

The two reached the Sub Garage with ease ("Likely 'cause the other MUPPETZ are on duty," Winter explained), but Summer quickly felt sick to her stomach as she realized all the driver's wheels were on the left side. "Um, Winter?" she sighed. "I can't drive any of these, because I'm British, and I fail at driving when I'm not on the right side."

"Luckily, I can though," Winter admitted. So, Winter took up the driver's seat, Summer was in the passenger's seat, and the two soon went off into the sea. It didn't take too long before the ship came into view. Although she couldn't see the ANTI sub, she could tell there was underwater fighting going on nearby.

"If you are my brother, why don't you have a british accent?" Summer skeptically mumbled, while anxiously waiting for some more noise from her phone. It all sounded muffled now.

"I've been here for most of my life, so I guess I just lost it," Winter shrugged as he steered through the water. And just as Summer opened her mouth again, he added, "And yes, I can turn into a MUPPETZ. See this bracelet?" He lifted up his arm and showed her an opal covered bracelet, which was identical to her necklace. "Whenever I take it off, I become one." He took off his bracelet, and to Summer's shock, his arm started changing into a white mass of furriness. Before the rest of him changed, he put the bracelet back on, and the fur disappeared. "See?"

Summer then felt uneasy, because she didn't remember ever taking her necklace off. Would she start morphing into a MUPPETZ if she dared to take it off?

Winter was bothered by how slow it was taking her to believe him. Calm down, he mentally reasoned, this is all new to her, and if you let your temper get ahead of you, you'll really lose her trust and literally scare her off! Feeling a little bit more relaxed, he looked up through the sub window. The ship was now very close to them. He clicked a button, and the bottom of the ship opened. "We're going in," he cautioned, and the sub went into to the ship.
Shastafan
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby sweeetlilgurlie » Jan 30, 2011 1:10 pm

((To break up this ANTI party and keep a promise....:P ))

Return of the Fountain Fellowship

Warrior Of Narnia wrote:He gave her a nod at her thanks, and listened to her question when she put it to him. He sighed and his eyes went distant for a few moments, then he looked at her, though he didn't stop walking.

He looked around to make sure they weren't being heard, and reached into his helmet to turn off the com, "Whatever you hear from the people around here, what I'm about to tell you is the absolute truth." he paused, "When young boys are taken by the MESS, they are taken to a facility for modification of their DNA. There they are modified to have one of many different modified attributes. The MESS never take adults though." he sighed and pulled her slightly off to one side, "I was taken when I was 20. Normally the MESS would simply have killed me or sent me somewhere where I couldn't be any more trouble... thanks to Doctor Nix, they ran a set of new experiments on me, and drafted me as well... I'm only here because of him." He shook his head, "It's up to you if you want to believe me or not, but it's the truth."

Grace opened and shut her mouth like a fish. It was all she could do for a little while. It would explain much, yes....but then, why did people support the MESS? This was an attrocity, if it was true! Then and again, they received the experiments by choice, right? Right?

She put her hand to her temple, the information swirling around in her head planting doubts and sowing confusion. "I...I..." Then something that seemed certain emerged out of the muck. "You were put through the experimentation against your will? By Doctor Nix?" She began to shake her head, slowly, and then with conviction. "He would never do that. Ever. He's not like that."

She slowly began stepping away from him. "Why are you telling me all this? What's your motive?" Confusion swept through her mind again, but she was sure. Excelsor couldn't have done that. It was unethical. It was...she couldn't stay here any longer. She turned on her heel and ran away.
"Let the music cast its spell,
give the atmosphere a chance.
Simply follow where I lead;
let me teach you how to dance."
sweeetlilgurlie
Moderator Emeritus
The Sparkle Princess

Return of the Fountain Fellowsihp

Postby Warrior Of Narnia » Jan 30, 2011 1:39 pm

Ace waited and watched her reaction. She asked him questions, but didn't pause to let him answer. He had opened his mouth when She turned and ran. His brow furrowed in concern. Maybe he had said too much.

He ran a hand through his hair and then angrily turned his com on and slammed the helmet back on his head. He strode off, not really going anywhere, trying to think. He had to talk with David when he got off that evening. He was angry... angry with himself, angry with MESS, angry with Doctor Nix... he had to get out of here.
"We are Spartans... impossible is what we do."

NW Family:
Daughter - Elanor
Sisters - LON (RL), Chloe, Rosie
Aunt - Violetfirecrazed
Niece - georgiefan1
Warrior Of Narnia
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby sweeetlilgurlie » Jan 30, 2011 2:27 pm

Later...

David was in the barracks after a long day of guarding the Chairman. No assassination attempts today, which made him glad, because he was prepared to take a bullet for his leader and was happy that he hadn't had to and could see Grace again.

See Grace again. He rolled the idea around in his mind, testing it out. He had never thought he would see her again while he was in the MESS. It had been a horrible time when he had first joined, especially just after basic training. He didn't want to think about why she was here, if she was a scientist, because that brought back old memories. His imagination would go crazy. Better to wait until he could ask her in person. He just contented himself with the fact that she was near and knew that he was safe. He had missed her, more than he had known until today.

He was wearing a white tee and his fatigue pants, as he was off-duty, and enjoying the relaxation while thinking all this. Then he wondered how exactly he could find Grace. Maybe Ace would know.
"Let the music cast its spell,
give the atmosphere a chance.
Simply follow where I lead;
let me teach you how to dance."
sweeetlilgurlie
Moderator Emeritus
The Sparkle Princess

Postby The Rose-Tree Dryad » Jan 30, 2011 7:00 pm

This is what happened while Agent Thorn was knocked out.

While Doctor Weirdsworth was giving the M.U.P.P.E.T.Z. a run for their money, the dweeby lieutenant, quite unwilling to lose their original captive again (he was very certain he would lose the last of his cheese fry points if he allowed that to happen), screamed for two sailors to take the unconscious Agent Thorn to the brig, and to send reinforcements.

So, two of the wimpier M.U.P.P.E.T.Z. hoisted the agent up, made some remarks about her weight that they were very lucky she did not hear, and quietly carried her out while Doctor Weirdsworth was preoccupied with hitting every M.U.P.P.E.T.Z. within range upside the head with a not-so-inflatable mallet.

Grumbling about the evils of A.N.T.I. agents and their mutant trees, the sailors were making their way towards the brig when some other M.U.P.P.E.T.Z. shouted something about more A.N.T.I. agents being on board. The surly sailors dropped Agent Thorn unceremoniously onto a heap of rubbish and ran off, but most importantly leaving her reclining on a plank that was lying across a cannon like a large seesaw.

When someone screamed "SILLY PUTTYYYYYYY!" from somewhere high over her head, Agent Thorn didn't hear, and was still too out of it to know what hit her.
Twitter: Rose_the_Dryad
The Rose-Tree Dryad

Postby Bother Eustace » Jan 30, 2011 8:23 pm

As Agent Boe Ring tumbled ungracefully through the air like a pack of salted pork rinds, and as he screamed "SILLY PUTTYYYYY!" like a colossal CD player on full volume playing the words "SILLY PUTTYYYYY!", he began to rationally think through his options for survival (just as I will soon think through better options for future descriptive similes). He listed these options in his mind, one by one.

1. He could land on a trampoline. This might work well, if only he could find a trampoline positioned below him very soon. Unlikely.

2. He could land on a pile of pillows. Same problem as above.

3. He could land on an air mattress. Again, same problem.

4. He could land on someone's head. This option didn't seem to provide a softer landing, but the thought did make Boe chuckle.

Finally, a brilliant beyond brilliant idea occurred to him. Utilizing the arrow-dynamic properties of his lightweight yet highly air-resistant suit jacket, he could position himself in just such a way to create a powerful drag force and significantly angle his descent toward the ocean, at which point he would skim across the water and use his shoes as water skies to safely and harmlessly decelerate and eventually come to a stop. Yes, it was brilliant! It was ingenious! It was amazingly spectacularly stupendously awesome!

Only, he didn't have his shoes.

Before he could list Option 6 (having something to do with landing on a bean bag), he landed KER-PLOFK in a pile of rubbish - specifically, he landed squarely on the raised end of the see-saw positioned plank, the other end of which was beneath Agent Thorn. At least, Agent Thorn was on the other end just before he landed, and theoretically she was on it just as he landed, but a moment later... not so much.

Boe groaned, thinking he was dead. However, he realized that though the landing hurt, it didn't hurt half so bad as it should have - half of this was due to the fact that he was used to ridiculous things happening to him and still surviving, and half was because the part of the rubbish heap he landed on was covered with something very soft. He turned his head and saw what it was: "Ah, a thousand pounds of cotton balls! Option number 7 saves the day."
"Of course we've got to find him (if we can). That's the nuisance of it. It means a search party and endless trouble. Bother Eustace." ~ Caspian, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Bother Eustace
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby georgiefan1 » Jan 30, 2011 11:26 pm

Whit swims for what seems like hours but the ship is still in plain view so it must only be about 10 minutes of swimming she was desparately wishing for her waterproof ANTI-pod so maybe she could listen to some music when she heard her name...her full name

"Hey Pink! Pink Lady! PINK!!"
The lady somehow caught up to her extremely fast. And the random lady began hugging her fiercely
"aww Pink I've been searching for you for years!"
"Well thats good I guess but I have no clue who you are."
"Oh how silly of me! I am your aunt- Dori"
"My aunt....my mom always told me you died? How did you randomly show up here? Oh and call me Whit."
"Ok...Whit, well its all a long story, but it can wait until your safe. Here lets swim to that briefcase, I have a number to program in it to take us to a safe place. Trust me."

What was Whit supposed to do? This lady obviously knew her because she knew her real name (and most people thought Whit was her real name) and she claims to be her aunt. A part of Whit told her to say no and leave that very instant but looking into Dori's eyes almost pulled her to Dori- like she had no other choice but to follow her.

"Okay, lets go" and together they swam to the breifcase.
NW twin to Georgiefan! NW sib to 22!
avvie by AslansChild thank you!!!
georgiefan1
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Reepissweet » Jan 31, 2011 8:28 am

As the events began to unfold Reep found himself confused, like perhaps an RPG member who fell behind on recent posts, so he figured to attempt making sense of the situation would be rather nonsensical. He did, however, know that he was now sitting on a piece of debris while paddling along using his Ukulele as a paddle.

Reep was happy with these conditions, since he really liked the word “Debris” being a really neat word to spell. That’s when Reep saw it, something was falling at great speed in the sky. He began to wonder what it was when suddenly it hit the boat (A boat that Reep had not noticed until then) and caused someone who was sitting on the other side of a plank to go flying. “Well that’s odd.” Reep said to himself out loud. Then he began to paddle towards the boat to investigate.
"Lot's of Planets have a North!" ~ The Doctor
Reepissweet
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Shastafan » Feb 01, 2011 8:45 pm

As the two (who had made it into the ship) were walking through the hallways, they scanned around for a sign of Thorn. But before either could get far, suddenly, water broke through the steel wall! "Great, I told the admiral a while back that naming the boat "Titanic II" wasn't a good idea..." Winter grunted. It was obvious though, that they needed to do two things now: find Thorn, and escape the ship!

Summer was about to try again calling, but stopped when she spotted two MUPPETZ running towards them! "Hey!" the tall, yellow lanky one with hair sprouting off the top of its head hissed. "There's an ANTI agent on board!"

"Yeah, but lighten up," The shorter orange one snickered sinisterly. "This will be fun!"

"Guys, leave her alone," Winter calmly stated, but the two kept nearing her. "I said, let her be!" He warned, this time his face tense. Summer had never seen him angry yet, but she had a feeling she was getting a taste of it. The two MUPPETZ grabbed her painfully, and she dropped her phone, which altogether broke it. Winter now looked very red and green in the face, and something look unhuman about him now. "Knock if off!" He finally yelled furiously, and lunged at the MUPPETZ. To Summer's shock, a bright green light flashed out, and she turned away to guard her eyes.

Then, the light disappeared, and she turned around to see what had occured. "Winter?" she nervously called, but as her eyes focused on what was before her, she nearly screamed. There, the two MUPPETZ were still there, but they were tangled in a giant, green serpent!
Shastafan
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby The Rose-Tree Dryad » Feb 02, 2011 11:24 am

As she came back to consciousness, the first thing Agent Thorn was aware of was that she was flying.

Flying? Am I dead? She thought, rather muddled, as she soared through the blue.

A couple seconds later, she nearly had a midair collision with an albatross—just my luck—who squawked angrily at her all the time she was descending. She was pretty sure it was still calling her squawky names even after she had plummeted below the surface of the waves.

Then, like some sort of idiotic bouy with a rosebush growing out of it, she popped back up out the water, sputtering and flailing.

Agent Thorn was so shocked and disoriented, she could hardly think, but somewhere, deep inside, there was one resounding truth.

If I ever get back to Primberley, I am going to keep jumping in the lake until I learn how to swim if it KILLS ME.

And this was all very well and dramatic, but the truth of the matter was Agent Thorn was very unlikely to die by drowning. She could not swim a stroke, but being rather wood-like, she could float until the cows came home.

Still, floating aimlessly about while an epic sea battle was taking place on a warship a few hundred feet away was not very agreeable.

If she made a huge commotion, to let the other A.N.T.I. agents know where she was, she would probably be fished out by the M.U.P.P.E.T.Z. and would be captured again. That wouldn't do. And the ship was too far away to use her gauntlet to sneak back on the vessel. How was she going to contact anybody?

Wait, my waterproof phone!

She felt around in her pocket, feeling her hopes rise—and then realized her phone was gone.

Fiddlesticks.

She was at the point of trying to decide what her other options were when the winds began to blow very hard, and the sea grew tumultuous. Threatening lightning streaked through the sky, and ominous clouds seemed to be blowing in from all sides.

It was a storm. And a very angry one, by the looks of it.

As helpless as some stupid toy rubber duck, the dryad was tossed up onto the cusp of a rogue wave and swept out into empty sea, miles and miles away from her friends and enemies.
Twitter: Rose_the_Dryad
The Rose-Tree Dryad

Postby Melian_Maia » Feb 02, 2011 12:47 pm

A.N.T.I (American Nitwits Think Intelligently): The Rebellion

Princess Lia woke up with a start when freezing water started pouring into the submarine. "Huh," she said, getting a mouthful of salty sea water. "Must have fallen asleep." Her head throbbed, but she couldn't remember what had happened. Maybe she had knocked it against the wall of the sub when the door blew up. And what was the slightly sticky substance on her hand?

She decided that as the water was already up to her knees that it was time to get out. She looked around for a wetsuit. No luck. "Okay," she mumbled. "Guess I'll be jumping in (or is it out?) without a wetsuit..." She jumped in (or out) and struck out for the ship above her.

She could not remember what she was doing, or where she needed to go. All she knew was the name of a place. Primberley.
Draco Dormien Nunquam Titillandus
Minion to Lady A and Booky ⎮ NW sister to Ela, Mountie, and Rose.
Braintriplet to Narnia_Fan12 and narnianerd
Team Hoodie! Secret Order of the Swoosh
Melian_Maia
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Silver the Wanderer » Feb 02, 2011 2:18 pm

A.N.T.I (American Nitwits Think Intelligently): The Rebellion

The scuffle in the Admiral's quarters was broken up by a cry of "We're being boarded!" from outside the cabin.

Lieutenant Obofritz, who was trying to revive the unconscious Hank Oz, was startled into banging the Admiral's head against the ground. "Oof," said Echo's father, but he didn't show any other sign of waking. Rising, the Lieutenant dodged one of the MUPPETZ who were continuing to swarm the strange, teleporting man, pushed Echo aside, and looked out the window. Even from her position, Echo could see that the deck was swarming with MUPPETZ. And were those...stormclouds moving in?

"Must I do everything myself?" Obofritz grumbled, just loud enough for Echo to hear. Still ignoring the battle, he ran towards the door - which promptly opened in his face as more MUPPETZ rushed inside, the reinforcements he had called for a moment ago. He disappeared as the rush of furry creatures proceeded to stampede all over him.

Taking advantage of the moment, Echo rushed past him and out into open air. The ship was indeed abuzz with all sorts of activity. From Echo's perspective, it appeared to be tilted to one side. Could it have sprung a leak somewhere?

Ducking down into a nearby corridor, she withdrew her hand from the phone. But there was no sound. What happened to the voice? she wondered. She pressed it closer to her mouth and whispered, "Hello? Is anyone there?" No reply. She frowned, hoping she didn't somehow break it, and slipped it into her pocket. There wasn't time to worry about that now. With all the commotion, this would be the best chance for her to slip away. But, besides her MUPPETZ form, she had only mastered transforming into one other animal - and it certainly wasn't capable of swimming all the way to dry land.

No, she would have to find some other way. Then it hit her. The sub garage at the bottom of the ship! She could just swipe one of the submarines. After studying their instruction manuals, piloting one would be easy. She just needed a disguise...

At a silent command, blue fur spouted all over her body, transforming her into a MUPPETZ. Perfect! she decided as she raced away, quickly becoming indistinguishable from the dozens of other furry creatures scurrying about the ship.
Av and Sig by Aravis Autarkeia

Silver the Wanderer
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Bother Eustace » Feb 02, 2011 2:56 pm

Agent Boe sat up in the heap of cotton balls all around him, and quickly observed his appendages to be sure he was still in one piece. A glance footward reminded him his shoes were missing. He wiggled his socked toes dejectedly. "Bummer. I liked those shoes."

He had no time to further contemplate the loss, however, because the deck was now swarming with furry Muppetz. He sprung quickly into action, withdrawing his trusty SPELR and leaping off the rubbish pile to confront the enemies. One particular Muppetz saw Boe and charged at him, mutant paws extended. The SPELR launched a globule of Silly Putty directly onto the fiend, who paused a moment curiously. Then the Silly Putty detonated, blasting the furry mutant half way across the boat, where it smacked against a wall and slowly slid to the floor with a moan.

"Now, where are the others?" Boe wondered, looking around the deck for any sign of his allies. Then he saw a blue-furred Muppetz running through the crowd toward the hatch leading below deck. "What's that one up to?" He wondered aloud. He stepped into the blue one's path and leveled his SPELR toward it. "Stop there, mutant!" He called, and waited for it's response.
Bother Eustace
NarniaWeb Junkie

PreviousNext