This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Ditto Fountain II: A New Beginning

Home of chat, writing, and role-play.

Moderators: stargazer, Lady Arwen, Ryadian

Re: Ditto Fountain II: A New Beginning

Postby narnianerd » Dec 14, 2012 9:47 pm

Legends of Erandor

"Seems to me that it was more than just a sibling rivalry. Your brother pulled a knife on you. Thats not something older brothers are supposed to do."

Torin took a look around, keeping his eye out for any approaching hostiles. "You gonna be alright?" Aedra was rubbing her forehead. Headache, well thats to be expected.
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic
Assisstant Lord of the Little Ponies

Legends of Erandor

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Dec 14, 2012 9:58 pm

Legends of Erandor

Festival of Erivale

"It's not the first time." Aedra said, shrugging a bit.

When he asked if she was alright, she looked up and searched his face. He was genuinely concerned. It had been a long time since she'd seen someone give her such a look. Aedra inhaled slightly and looked down. "Yes, I'm fine. Thank you..."
"No one's ever burned you, nothing's ever left you scarred and even though you want to, just try to never grow up." -Taylor Swift, Never Grow Up
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby MountainFireflower » Dec 14, 2012 10:13 pm

Legends of Erandor
Erivale Festival

Chloe wrote:"I will never bow to you." Aedra ground the words out, her voice low but firm. "And I will not take back what I said."

A fire burned in Xeras' chest at these words, and he clenched his fist around the knife, quickly advancing towards her. She was his sister, but he had no qualms against injuring her. Especially after what she'd said to Jade.

But then Aedra whirled around, completely eliminating his chance at targeting her. She left the dance floor, disappearing into the crowd. He felt numb from the shock of her sudden movements but quickly gathered himself and squinted between the forms of the dancing couples, trying to catch a glance of his devilish sister. But he'd lost her.

Gritting his teeth and letting out a harsh grunt of frustration, he strode forward, his bootsteps pounding hard against the ground. She would pay. He swore it.
av by dot
MountainFireflower
Moderator Emeritus

Postby lover of narnia » Dec 14, 2012 10:36 pm

Legends of Erandor
Erivale Festival

Xeras' impending attempts at pursuit were halted when slender fingers clasped the edge of his elbow, lacing quickly threw the space and draw him slightly backward. Olive eyes sought upward, to the raging features of the man she had long felt an attraction for. How long she had hidden her genuine love in favor of playing the game of advantages. Information, herbs. These were her toys, and to garner them she had to dance around her desires, settling only to sore away. She wanted him, but she knew she could no longer sell her wares if she had him. She was unsure if he would even take her.

"Xeras." Her tone implored with a veiled degree of firmness and a more blatant sound of persuasion. "Please, stay. Let her go." Though she did this not in favor of Aedra, she really had little wish to see the woman harmed. Through the unfolded situation she had remained silent, the circumstances binding her lips in a line of uncertainty. Far too much attention had been drawn, and she was unsure it had been worth a simple offending remark. But Xeras was a man not to be trifled with when he was angry, and at only the right moment could the mouse tame the lion. This had been that time, and she had taken the chance.

Jade's gaze sought the crowed for Aedra and it was clear she had escaped. Perhaps I shall apologize to her later, yet it is her own simpering nature that brings trouble upon her. "Stay..." She reassured, quietly, black ringlets framing her face.

~*~

"Of course." Ellion startled, retrieving the cup and going to refill it.

"Ainsley, darling." Her Mother stroked her hand. "Maybe it is best you rest. We'll get your Father."

Ellion brought the mug to brimming, concern tightening his insides and hurrying his work. What was wrong? Why was she sick? There was little to explain the suddenness of her illness and the force with which it had taken hold. But why do you care? Why? Ellion. You never felt this way before...

Skillfull steps, light but firm, entered and fitted the glass to his sister's fingers. "Here you are, Ainsley." He retreated, watching, waiting. His Mother rose and came to him, laying her hand against his arm.

"Ellion. Find your Father."

Loyal supporter of Caspian/Susan.
NW Family: Aunty Vi, LadyC, Rose, Chloe
Secret Order of the Swoosh.
Keeper of the Secret Magic
L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby narnianerd » Dec 14, 2012 10:58 pm

Legends of Erandor

Not the first time, eh? Well I'll make darn sure its the last time.

A sudden thought hit him, she was the sister of the man he hated most in the world and he was helping her? What had she ever done for him? Why was he doing this? Torin shrugged the thought off, shelving it for the time being.

"Well, if you ever need anything, let me know. Okay?"
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Legends of Erandor

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Dec 14, 2012 11:21 pm

Legends of Erandor

Festival of Erivale

Aedra nodded, looking up again. One side of her mouth lifted ever so slightly. "Why so much generosity? You don't even know me..."

She reached out and straightened the collar of his shirt, her hands lingering on his shoulders. "But since you offered..." Aedra leaned closer, until she was inches from his face. She was shorter than him, but it wasn't much when she stood on her tippy-toes. Her voice was a whisper as she said, "A drink of water would be nice."
"No one's ever burned you, nothing's ever left you scarred and even though you want to, just try to never grow up." -Taylor Swift, Never Grow Up
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby narnianerd » Dec 17, 2012 2:51 pm

Legends of Erandor

Once Torin shrugged off the shock of Aedra's prior actions, he reached down to his belt and unhooked his flask, inside was fresh, cold, water. Smiling, he thrust the flask towards the girl.

"Go ahead," he said, in a rather confused tone. Torin didn't mind being seduced, but he usually expected something out of it. "Next time, just asking might be faster."
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Legends of Erandor

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Dec 17, 2012 4:56 pm

Legends of Erandor

Festival of Erivale.

Aedradeva uncapped the flask and smiled at him. She might have even winked a bit. Lifting the flask to her delicate pink lips, she took a light sip and handed it back to him. "Torin...You do realize that by aiding in my escape, you are now in just as much trouble as I am?"

Aedra shifted a bit, her corset suddenly feeling a little tight. She brushed a loose tendril of hair away from her eyes as she continued, "Xeras will never stop in his quest to rule over anything and everything he can get his hands on. But I won't ever let him rule over me, as you may have witnessed. He may be my older brother, but he is not my father." A slightly wicked smile crossed her lips, but it was gone in a flash. "I know you despise my brother. I can see it written all over your face when you're in his presence. What I want to know is how much you hate him..."
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby narnianerd » Dec 17, 2012 6:07 pm

Legends of Erandor

Torin took the container and hooked it back to his belt. Duh, girl. Torin had been getting in trouble with the law since he was four years old, but this time felt different. Here the risk factor involved seemed to have been quadrupled by a factor of ten or more.

He was about to respond when Aedra dove into her monologue of doom.

When she finally finished, Torin pondered over her closing question. It only took him a second to think of the poor people in town, less than half a second to remember the Event.

It took him less than a quarter of a second to shove that thought back into the depths of his memories, right where it belonged. Somethings were just too painful bring up more than needed.

"I hate your brother incredibly, why do you want to know?"
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Legends of Erandor

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Dec 17, 2012 6:24 pm

Legends of Erandor

Festival of Erivale

Aedra nodded slowly, her olive green eyes glinting. "Good." Her voice was barely a whisper.

She cleared her throat. "Well, now that this festival has been ruined for me, I'd rather drown the rest of the day in the tavern than sulk around here. I happen to know that the Erivale tavern is the place to go if you're looking for a bit of fun." She giggled. "Take me there?"
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby narnianerd » Dec 17, 2012 6:32 pm

Legends of Erandor

Torin decided against inquiring any more and just went along with the Princess's idea. "Yeah, It's right around the corner. Although, I do believe I've had my fill, so I'll pass on the mead. This time around."
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Bookwyrm » Dec 26, 2012 9:32 pm

Overdoms War: Prepare to be Obliterated

A cloud formed over the Overlady's Castle and a rain began to fall. What fell from the clouds was a lethal rain of evaporated and then condensed dihydrogen monoxide which poured forth all over the Castle, drenching everything in the dangerous substance. The thunder sounded mysteriously like the deranged cackling of the Dark Overlord.
Bookwyrm
Moderator Emeritus
Lord of the Little Ponies

Postby Lady Arwen » Dec 29, 2012 12:19 am

Overdoms War

A pale light glittered in the throne room of the Overlord. After a moment, Lady A appeared, reclining on her own throne that contrasted nicely with the pink one Booky resided in.

"Hello, Sweetie," she smiled, leaning over to peck the Dark Lord on the cheek. What makes you so happy and in a warring mood today? Are you lonely again?"

"Pilot!" she called, sitting up somewhat, "have you not been keeping your master in good company? You know how moody he can get."
Lady Arwen
The Mermod

Postby Bookwyrm » Dec 29, 2012 12:34 am

Overdoms War

The Dark Overlord flinched away from his archnemesis who had arrived on a throne covered in a fabric dyed a particularly revolting shade of neon green.

"Oh, no you don't! You'll not be winning this war with your tricksy lipstick potions! This will be a fair fight to the bloody, tear-stained death. Or at least I expect you to fight fair and me to cheat rampantly."

Pilot's voice filtered from a speaker hidden in the ceiling, "He's been away for a very long time. Banished. Tower and I were very lonely. Did you bring sugar cubes?"
Bookwyrm
Moderator Emeritus

Postby Lady Arwen » Dec 29, 2012 12:40 am

Overdoms War

"Oh, are we all Mr. Grumpy Face today?" she pouted back at him. "Why would I ever do something like that? And you seem to lack minions, so I doubt it."

"Of course, Pilot," Lady A smiled and put a box with a bow on it on the side table--away from Booky. "Here you are."

"So, banished, eh?" she asked, turning back toward Booky and pulling up her feet onto her plush throne, revealing the cute little flowers along the bottom. "What were you doing banished, and who banished you so that I may shake their hand?"
Lady Arwen
The Mermod

Postby Bookwyrm » Dec 29, 2012 12:45 am

Overdoms War

There was a sound that could only be described as a burble of joy and the box vanished, teleported away into Pilot's lair.

"I was attacked by another wizard, one more powerful than I. He made me normal and sent me away to a college. He thought to usurp the Tower, but Pilot was able to hold him at bay. But my minions were lost, my mutant abominations destroyed, and my various cybernetic guardians cast back into the multiverse from whence they came. Finally I discovered the magical weapon which would destroy this vile wizard and found my way back to the Tower and slew him. I had to actually walk the entire way, which took forever. I had blisters! These boots are designed to look incredibly cool, not for actual hiking."
Bookwyrm
Moderator Emeritus

PreviousNext