This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Ditto Fountain II: A New Beginning

Home of chat, writing, and role-play.

Moderators: stargazer, Lady Arwen, Ryadian

Re: Ditto Fountain II: A New Beginning

Postby Lady Courage » Jan 20, 2011 7:34 pm

~*~ Brywahr Academy ~*~

"Lily.." murmured Darek, standing and gently laying a hand on her shoulder before she could leave entirely. "Never, and I mean never, hesitate to ask us for help. OK? I'm sure this wasn't a welcome intrusion on your day either." He smiled quietly and gave her shoulder a soft squeeze.
"Yeah," agreed Atom, "I guess it wasn't for Nan either." He winced at his own words and fell silent.
Darek nodded to Lily's leg as he opened the door for her. "Put some hot cloths on that as soon as you get back to your room. That should assist in mollifying the pain." He winked in an oddly big brotherly "yeah, I saw that" sort of way. But he did not ask about what had happened. "Trust us, Lily. We'll do what we can to solve this mystery of the odd gadgets."
"Or die trying!" cried Atom with mock gallantry.
Darek rolled his eyes, "No chance of that, Atom."
Atom snickered and mimicked being scared to death, complete with mute scream and wild clutching of the air as he fell over. Unfortunately, the look on his face was rather too comical to really look like he was afraid. For a moment he disappeared behind the bed, the next his curly head was peering over it.
"I know, I was only kidding."

((OOC: *high-fives Fee* We both are. ;)) ))
Sig by me | Av by Ithilwen
There is no such thing as a Painless Lesson
Lady Courage
NarniaWeb Guru

Location: With De_De, Libby and Lu, exploring Narnia with Frodo in Obi-Wan's spaceship. :D

Postby georgiefan1 » Jan 20, 2011 9:38 pm

A.N.T.I. (American Nitwits Think Intelligently): The Rebellion

"Summer no!" Whit cried, this is exactly what she was trying to END. Having people do things for her and in the end them getting hurt on her account. She put on her scuba suit quickly and stepped to where she could jump out of the sub into the dark abyss to find Summer, whatever the cost, she was going to find her and get her back safe. She didn't look back at her fellow agents, she had no clue who to explain their reaction to this whole thing. But she muttered quietly

"I'll miss all of you. Keep looking for Thorn, I'll find Summer and bring her back". and then went into the cave in search of Summer
NW twin to Georgiefan! NW sib to 22!
avvie by AslansChild thank you!!!
georgiefan1
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Bother Eustace » Jan 21, 2011 7:22 am

Agent Boe watched in horror as Summer was sucked into the cave, and Whit followed voluntarily. "Hey! Being sucked dangerously into underwater caves is definitely against protocol!" Despite his warning, the two continued to be slurped inside the cavern until they disappeared.

Boe knew he would have to work quickly if he was going to rescue the two agents from breaking protocol (and potentially dying, or something). He rushed to the broom closet (which was apparantly a scuba suit closet as well). Summer had taken the bunny scuba suit, and Whit had taken another suit. The only one left was a green frog scuba suit. "Jeepers, a frog suit! I wouldn't be caught dead in that thing. So, let's hope I don't die." He quickly pulled it on and zipped it up, now looking like a huge SPELR-toting frog. "CyKo, the rope!" He said, and grabbed the rope that CyKo had previously used as he rushed through the air-lock and was shot out into the water outside.

Before he could even begin his rescue plan, he was inundated by a dozen MUPPETZ diver warriors, who all thought he was one of them, for some reason. They all held hands and formed a ring around him, singing some ridiculous song about being green. "If there's one thing I hate, it's a bunch of soggy scuba-diving sock-puppets singing in a circle," he muttered annoyedly. With blast of his SPELR, and a resulting explosion of bubbles, the MUPPETZ were cleared away. He then headed directly toward the cave, which was now sucking him in.

Before he reached it, however, the rope went taught, and he could go no futher. "More slack!" He called through the suits comsystem, hoping his companions would be able to give him more rope.
"Of course we've got to find him (if we can). That's the nuisance of it. It means a search party and endless trouble. Bother Eustace." ~ Caspian, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Sig: lover of narnia
Bother Eustace
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Jillhope » Jan 21, 2011 9:19 am

~*~ Brywahr Academy ~*~

Lilly's heart felt a little lighter after that and she said "It was only McKenzie... I just... always get hurt somehow and I didn't want people to think that I'm as much of a caitiff as I actually am." She gave a morose little chuckle. "Thanks for your help." She nodded at both Darek and Atom. Then she left the room and headed towards her own.

~Lady Fiona

((OOC: In case you're wondering a Caitiff is the same thing as being wimpy... just a more interesting word!))
Matthew 6:26 "Look at the birds of the air... ...your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?"
Jillhope
NarniaWeb Nut

Location: A small planet somewhere near the location of Betelgeuse

Postby narnianerd » Jan 21, 2011 12:00 pm

Evil Doctor Joe Weirdsworth the II appeared in Admiral Hank's chair. Sitting with his feet up on top of Admiral Hank's desk. Getting his muddy boots all over Admiral Hank's important papers.

"I'll tell you what happened; your ship has run out of two very vital life support systems. Your Oreo stash is gone as well as your Cheese puffs, sir. This is unacceptable for a boat this large; the SSS (Seagoing Safety Staff) would have your head my friend, how do you plead my friend?

"Guilty? Or non guilty? Wait. Why am I even asking you this? I already know you are guilty, you, you, evil fiend. Tell me one reason I should not blow this ship up! And before you ask I already wired the whole underneith of this ship with explosive powder. The makeup of which I cannot reveal. So I suggest you turn this boat around and take us back to the USI"
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic
Assisstant Lord of the Little Ponies

Postby Silver the Wanderer » Jan 21, 2011 5:37 pm

When Admiral Hank ran into the room, Echo watched his face go through about ten different emotions in three seconds. It was quite amusing. She smirked. That had always been one of his weaknesses - you could read him like a book.

His face finally settled on a shade of red, similar in color to a cooked lobster.

"You - what - how did you get in here?" He immediately rounded on Echo.

She threw her hands in the air. "Hey, don't look at me! You're the one who doesn't allow cheese puffs on board!"

Hank was not amused. "What happened here? Who's he? Where'd this come from?" He held up a thorn.

"I - um -" Echo stammered. "I was trying out new foods. Crunchy thorns!" She grabbed it from him, severed its sharp tip, and popped the rest into her mouth. She cringed. "Um, yummy!"

Hank blinked. Echo read his face. He's going to make fun of me for being vegetarian, isn't he?

Then the Admiral turned back to the stranger who had teleported into his chair. His favorite chair. "Get your feet off my desk!"
Av and Sig by Aravis Autarkeia

Silver the Wanderer
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Melian_Maia » Jan 21, 2011 6:09 pm

Princess Lia was on the submarine. It was obvious that Summer and Whit were in trouble, but it was also obvious that the sub was doomed. Agent CyKo sat in the pilot's seat, but the ship was still headed straight for the mine field. She pulled out a wad of Play Doh. It began to move like it was real. "Person!" she yelled, trying to ignore the odd looks from the other Agents. The Play Doh changed and shaped itself like a human. Lia's eyes got rounder and rounder as the Play Doh man walked towards the windows. He stared at the MUPPETZ for a full forty-five point five seconds.

Then he turned and looked at Lia expectantly. As he did so, Lia realized that he was waiting for her to give him the signal that meant it was okay to attack. She inclined her head slightly to the left and gave a small nod. "MUPPETZ bad. Attack!"
Draco Dormien Nunquam Titillandus
Minion to Lady A and Booky ⎮ NW sister to Ela, Mountie, and Rose.
Braintriplet to Narnia_Fan12 and narnianerd
Team Hoodie! Secret Order of the Swoosh
Melian_Maia
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Lady Courage » Jan 21, 2011 9:02 pm

~*~ Brywahr Academy ~*~

Darek smiled at Lily's comment about being a "caitiff". "The modern dictionary definition of that word is 'base; despicable, or cowardly'. You are not a caitiff. Sensitive? Gentle? Yes. Cowardly? I think not."
He smiled again at her thanks and gave her a little bow as she walked out the door.
Sig by me | Av by Ithilwen
There is no such thing as a Painless Lesson
Lady Courage
NarniaWeb Guru

Location: With De_De, Libby and Lu, exploring Narnia with Frodo in Obi-Wan's spaceship. :D

Postby Shastafan » Jan 22, 2011 11:35 am

In a flash, Summer felt herself being pulled through the cave. As much as she tried to grab the rock wall or the creepy clumps of something at the bottom, it wasn't working at all. For a moment, she looked back to see how far she'd gone. The entrance had vanished, but then she spotter another figure some ways back. Oh, she thought, I hope no one tried coming in here if there's something bad at the end of this cave!

As she turned back around, she nearly screamed. There ahead of her was total blackness. Ok, she panicked, it's ok, girl! You're not going to drown, and you'll be fine. So, she was sucked into the blackness, and before she knew it, she could see nothing. Summer pulled out her electric eel powered flashlight, but even that couldn't shine enough to show her were she was going. All of a sudden, she felt herself dropping down with no water. "Red Roaches!" she shrieked as she fell down into the darkness below.
Shastafan
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby malkah » Jan 23, 2011 10:09 pm

Mal'ady edged her way around Lia's Play-Doh creation, just as a flash of light and a sudden rumble surrounded them. Apparently a luckless MUPPETZ had stumbled onto one of the mines in its quest to catch the ship. Another explosion rippled through the water, and the sub rocked from side to side, its lights flickering.

Mal'ady stared at the map of the minefield on her phone's screen. "CyKo, steer left!" she cried, leaping into the copilot's seat. "Okay, good, now left again. Right, turn left, right, no, no, the other right! Now left!" The sub seemed to reach clearer waters for a moment, and she took a relieved breath.

She looked down at a bunch of flashing lights on her screen, and her eyes went wide. "I've lost the signal from Whit and Summer's tracking Doritos!" She stared, frozen, at CyKo for a moment before she burst out, "No, no, no! I mean their tracking chips!" Her shoulders slumped. "That always confuses me..."

Her screen beeped, and she looked up. They had only begun to navigate the minefield, according to the map, and yet in front of them, no light penetrated the water. They were sailing into utter darkness.
the light after the storm
shows that hope was never gone

Snow After Fire graphics
malkah
Moderator Emeritus
The Invincible One

Postby Narnia_Fan12 » Jan 24, 2011 12:49 am

CyKo steered, scared at the sudden onslaught of mines. Having witness his team be cut in half, positions were left unguarded on the submarine. Listening to Mal'ady's directions, he swerved to the left and to the right, er, his other right, and said "Don't get cocky! I'm new at this!"

then a flashback.

He remembered his first mission. He Master Agent, Rolf Lawl, had just taught him how to make his first mine. "You connect the blue to the yellow and the yellow to the green and the green to the blue." CyKo did this, and did it quickly so that Rolf would be happy with him. "Don't get cocky, kid."

Rolf looked it over, and heard a buzzing noise.

An explosion.

CyKo was thrown halfway across the room, Rolf the opposite and same.

CyKo ran towards, Rolf, who was leaned against the wall and was gasping for breath. "Agent Lawl!" Rolf said nothing, but only motioned for CyKo to be silent. "CyKo. You're... the..." He started, then stopped. "Continue, Master!" "Are you sure?" Rolf asked. "Yes!" answered CyKo. "Well. You're the worst agent ever. End of story, exclamation mark."

Men with white gloves walked into the room, and took Rolf away. CyKo never learned if Rolf survived, though he rued the day with a passion ever since.

End of flashback.

"We have to get out of the minefield, now!"
Narnia_Fan12
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Bother Eustace » Jan 24, 2011 2:26 pm

Agent Boe was dangling there by the mouth of the cave, at the end of a not-quite-long-enough rope that was still attached on the other end to the submarine. The current was very strong as water rushed around him and raced into the cave, causing the flippers of his green frog suit to flap uncontrollably. He sat there, wondering how on earth he could reach further to rescue Whit and Summer without endangering himself, when the cave began to move further away.

"Odd," he thought aloud inside his froggish helmet. "I've never known sea-caves to do that..." Suddenly, he realized it wasn't moving: he was. Or, more specifically, the submarine he was still attached to was moving again, and he was being towed along for the ride, further and further away from the cave.

As he turned around to see what was going on, he remembered a very important fact that he had up till now overlooked: they were in a minefield. Whoever was steering the sub was doing an excellent job of navigating the dangerous zone, Boe noted, but this really didn't do him much good, since he was dangling a couple dozen yards away and being rapidly pulled along.

Explosive mines rushed by on all sides, and he twisted and turned to narrowly escape each one. His extensive spy training had conditioned him to be super agile with lightning quick reflexes; this little situation was hardly a challenge to a sophisticated secret agent such as himself at all, even dressed as a frog as he was. He was proudly bragging to himself about his awesomeness when, in fact, he ceased to be awesome and slammed directly into a free-floating mine.

"Ooof!" The impact knocked the wind out of him, but miraculously, the mine didn't explode. "Ha! The enemy can't even manufacture explosives correctly," he chuckled, and tossed the bomb behind him. However he didn't look where he tossed it; the discarded dud hit another mine a few feet away, and that one was a bit less defective.

The blast of the second mine was enough to propel Agent Boe forward at a speed very near 83.2 miles per hour, quickly passing the submarine and continuing onward. However, he was still holding the rope, which soon went taught, stretched, and then in very rubber-band-like fashion whipped backward toward the submarine again. Boe finally let go of the rope, but the inertia couldn't be stopped and soon his frog-suited figure sprawled across the submarine's windshield. "Ouch..." he moaned predictably.
"Of course we've got to find him (if we can). That's the nuisance of it. It means a search party and endless trouble. Bother Eustace." ~ Caspian, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Sig: lover of narnia
Bother Eustace
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby georgiefan1 » Jan 25, 2011 8:10 am

Whit watches as Agent Boe begins to be pulled by the submarine away from where she was, though it looked painful she was happy. It was one less person she would have to deal with.

Swimming circles over the top of the cave, the big question for her was to wether or not go into the cave? She felt Summer was a very smart agent who would be able to aviod this giant gaping whole in the ground. But something might of happened for her to go in there. Then that tiny little annoying vioce in her head that thinks she should go back to the sub and get help finding Summer...no this was her fault she had to fix it, on her own. She begins realizing giving the idea for her to leave the sub wasn't a smart idea at all. She mentally facepalms herself in frustration- she really needs tot hink things through better.

Impulsively she was about to go into the cave just incase, but Whit never got the chance. Someone must of set the minefeld off, loud bangs and explosions begin and she sees someone get hit. Panic begins to set in, shes dead frozen. From behind something hits her. Pain is instant and quick. Her screams fill the underwater minefield though she doubts anyone heard them. She blacks out from the pain, her last thought Who will help Summer now....?
NW twin to Georgiefan! NW sib to 22!
avvie by AslansChild thank you!!!
georgiefan1
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby narnianerd » Jan 25, 2011 9:45 am

Evil Doctor Joe Weirdsworth the II took his feet off the desk, stood up, walked over to the Admiral. He lifted his and poked him in the chest "You sir are annoying" he said, then a paralyzing dart shot out of his glove and into Hank’s chest “That should take care of you for now"

"Rose, you can come out of that closet"
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic
Assisstant Lord of the Little Ponies

Postby The Rose-Tree Dryad » Jan 25, 2011 11:01 am

"I told you never to call me that," Agent Thorn said crossly as she exited the closet, and nearly tripped over the Admiral lying spreadeagled on the floor.

"Oh, good grief, Doctor, have you shot someone? Again?" She said incredulously. "Never mind, we'll attend to that later."

She turned to the girl.

"Who are you? And why did you help me? I have to say, a M.U.P.P.E.T.Z. warship is the last place I would expect to find a A.N.T.I. sympathizer."
Twitter: Rose_the_Dryad
The Rose-Tree Dryad

Postby Shastafan » Jan 25, 2011 4:31 pm

Light. That's a very gorgeous light too. I wonder what'll happen if I get near it. Wait. Am I... dying?!

With that thought, Summer gasped and leaned up from where she was lying. "I must've passed out from all the suspense at falling down that hole!" she muttered, and then winced while she rubbed her sore back and neck. Her surroundings were very strange, and it seemed like she was in a secret agent area. As she stood up, her eyes caught on a sign: M.U.P.P.E.T.Z. Lab #369, Home Sweet Home of the Bestest Agents.

At first she scoffed, "Bestest's not a word! Those MUPPETZ agents really need to learn how to... Oh, no, not the MUPPETZ! I have to get back to Whit and the others!" With that, she started frantically running in circles (even if it wasn't really helping). But then, she whammed into a tall young man. Horrified and embarassed, she peered up at a very blonde hair covered face with deep blue eyes. It was obvious he was a MUPPETZ agent since he was wearing a uniform, and a tag on his shirt read: Winter, HumETZ, Agent at Lab 369.

The person scowled. "Watch it, Mam! If you're going to run in circles like that, go to the Gym!" but then he stopped talking, and stared emotionless at her.

"Ok, ok! I'll go to the gym later! I'm needed-" Summer was cut off when the stranger's blank face turned into a emotional face. What was even weirder was he instantly started hugging her, as if he never wanted to let go.

"Eula, my sister! Is it really you?" He sobbed.
Shastafan
NarniaWeb Guru

PreviousNext