This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Featured Roleplay: Sunrise of Life

Home of chat, writing, and role-play.

Moderators: stargazer, Lady Arwen, Ryadian

Rosamunde Lee Troy

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Mar 16, 2011 7:36 pm

Rosamunde nodded. "My parents were, and still are sort of, opposites. The only things they have in common are their blue eyes and art. My dad was from the city; my mom was from the country...kind of like us, only the opposite..."

She remained seated, but she kept her eyes on him. Biting her lip, she quenched a smile as she picked at a loose thread on the pillow. Despite only knowing him for a few hours, he had successfully swept her off her feet with hardly any effort.
"No one's ever burned you, nothing's ever left you scarred and even though you want to, just try to never grow up." -Taylor Swift, Never Grow Up
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Re: Featured Roleplay: Sunrise of Life

Postby lover of narnia » Mar 16, 2011 8:22 pm

Jack nodded but didn't turn to look at her. His green eyes examined their yard, and the houses around them. The crowded were homes were certainly not was he was used to. He heard a dog barking loudly, even though the window wasn't opened. He rubbed his chin then turned around, looking at her intently. There was something about her...something he couldn't really put his finger on. He felt, even though he had barely known her, she held the key to his affections. He'd never met a woman with so much spark as her. He drifted over to their table and looked down at a book sitting there. "What sort of books do you like Rosamunde? I suppose you like tales of cowboys." he asked and stated, somewhat mischievously.

Loyal supporter of Caspian/Susan.
NW Family: Aunty Vi, LadyC, Rose, Chloe
Secret Order of the Swoosh.
Keeper of the Secret Magic
L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Rosamunde Lee Troy

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Mar 17, 2011 6:23 am

Rosamunde shrugged, "Actually, I don't really like reading...But I have read a few Westerns and I guess I have to admit those were my favorite..."

She chuckled. "And, I know my name is a mouthful, so you can just call me Ro or Rosie."
"No one's ever burned you, nothing's ever left you scarred and even though you want to, just try to never grow up." -Taylor Swift, Never Grow Up
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby lover of narnia » Mar 17, 2011 12:58 pm

"Alright, Ro." Jack said, picking up the book from the table and reading the summary on the back. "I'd much prefer to take a ride on one of my horses then read, but when it's rainy I find reading entertaining." He grinned, setting the book down. "And as for nicknames for me? Jack is about the shortest you can get. Though I have had one of my friends call me Jay."

L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Rosamunde Lee Troy

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Mar 17, 2011 2:02 pm

"Jay?" Rosamunde tried the name out with a lift of her eyebrows and then shook her head. "I like Jack better."

She sat up on the couch and pulled her feet up. "So...do you like ice cream, Jack?" She chuckled a bit at her random subject change.
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby lover of narnia » Mar 17, 2011 11:13 pm

"Ice-cream? Yeah. Love it." Jack sighed. "Strangely, though I like everything else green, I hate green ice-cream." he smiled at her. "Whats your favorite Ro? Perhaps...we might find ourselves at a ice-cream parlor someday, and if that happens I'll want to know your favorite flavor."

L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Mar 18, 2011 6:44 am

One side of Rosamunde's mouth lifted. "Mint. It's usually green...I know a great place to get ice cream. It's a small shop right next to the the park. Their ice cream is to die for. And I just happen to be free all day tomorrow. Maybe we can happen to be there at the exact same time?" She grinned.
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby lover of narnia » Mar 18, 2011 11:58 am

"Oh, won't that be a pleasant coincidence?" Jack said, his expression turning into a slanted grin. "When should this, uh, accidental meeting take place?" He asked, staring at her.

L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Rosamunde Lee Troy

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Mar 18, 2011 12:03 pm

Rosamunde pursed her lips in thought. "Maybe after lunch...around 1 or so?"

She ran a hand through her hair. "Or, we could be rebels and meet before lunch..."
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby lover of narnia » Mar 18, 2011 12:17 pm

"Being a rebel is always fun." Jack said, hooking his thumbs in the belt loops of his pants. He twirled one red strand of hair between his fingers. "If what you said is true, if we do eat icecream before lunch it won't matter. You're always hungry..." He grinned again, sitting back in the chair he had once occupied.

L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Rosamunde Lee Troy

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Mar 18, 2011 12:42 pm

Rosamunde giggled, shaking her head.

"Rosie, you sound like a schoolgirl." Taylor Troy said, walking into the living room, holding a white handtowel as she dried her hands. She looked at Jack. "Don't let her silliness get to you. She's a bag full of tricks and other ridiculous things."

Taylor patted her daughter on the head. "Dinner's ready. Your daddy should be back any minute, so I think we'll wait." She looked at Jack. "You own the ranch just outside of town, right? You mentioned horses and that's the only place I know of around here where there are horses..."
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby lover of narnia » Mar 19, 2011 3:58 pm

Jack lifted his brow at Rosamunde, as her Mother informed him how much of a handful she could be. His eyes stared at her mischievously and told her he didn't believe a word of it.

Then Mrs Troy addressed him and turned his attention to her, "Yes Mrs. Troy. That's my farm." he answered.

L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Rosamunde Lee Troy

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Mar 19, 2011 4:04 pm

Rosamunde grinned at him in return, with a look that proved her mother's words to be true.

"Your folks live there, too? Or is is just you?" Taylor asked, taking a seat beside her daughter.
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby lover of narnia » Mar 19, 2011 4:28 pm

Jack chuckled at Ro's expression, then dragged his green eyes away from her, to look at her Mom. "No, actually, they love in the city now. After my Dad hurt his hip in a fall of a horse he couldn't take care of the farm like he wanted. Plus Mom had always dreamed of selling some of her paintings, so they left me the farm. They own a small art gallery in Ditto City."

L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Rosamunde Lee Troy

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Mar 19, 2011 4:37 pm

Taylor arched a brow. "All by yourself? You're braver and more capable than I thought. Running a farm, no matter the size, can be hard. I grew up on a pretty large farm, so I know how it goes. It wasn't until I went to college and met Robert that I lived in the city."

Taylor chuckled, "But you know, Rosie has always wondered who lived on the farm...She always thought it was gorgeous." She glanced at her daughter, who's jaw had dropped open a fraction.

"Mama!" Rosamunde said, shaking her head and blushing. "I have not!"

Taylor nodded at Jack. "It's true, despite what she says."
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby wolfloversk » Mar 19, 2011 4:46 pm

Jackson replied with a smile, "Just trust me they always do." He winked, but he grew more serious almost imediately. "Lets talk about the trial...first off whatever you do tell the truth. Don't lie. Don't try to hide anything. If they ask you a simple yes or no question answer with a yes or a no. If they want more detail, explain everything step by step..." he paused and asked Micah, "Think you can remember all of that?"

Buck replied to Ian, "That's classified. I can tell you however he's been taken into custody."

Kahlynn said, "I think what he really needs right now is support from his family and friends. And encouragement."
Avi by AstrowolfD
wolfloversk
NarniaWeb Zealot
The Riddle Master

PreviousNext