This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Ze Cavern Tavern I

Home of chat, writing, and role-play.

Moderators: stargazer, Lady Arwen, Ryadian

Re: Ze Cavern Tavern I

Postby Dernhelm_of_Rohan » Dec 31, 2012 12:22 am

Supernova

Writer: Dernhelm_of_Rohan
Characters: Hali Royce, active, but waiting on interaction with an inactive character. Brennan Paine, not yet introduced, waiting on narnianerd's Katherine Xavier.

Founding Keeper of the Secret Magic
Dernhelm_of_Rohan
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Lady Arwen » Jan 01, 2013 5:10 pm

Supernova

Eventually, I'll compile a list of these, just so that we can keep track of it easier. :) Incidentally, if Joe doesn't post soon, I'm going to drug his character and take her to Q9. :P
Lady Arwen
The Mermod

Postby PrinceCor004 » Jan 01, 2013 5:57 pm

Supernova

Writer: PrinceCor004
Characters: Malcolm Lawrence/Darkrider, Selena Browning/Avenger, Christopher Howard, Marcus Cunningham.
Characters that do not have a profile: Jennings, MacArthur
Avvie by the great Djaq!

http://bennettsreviews.blogspot.com/

^ Short tribute to James Horner (1953-2015)
PrinceCor004
Moderator Emeritus
Soundtrack Man of SO

Postby stargazer » Jan 01, 2013 6:51 pm

Supernova

Writer: stargazer
Characters: Dan, Angie, and Grace Baxter

Brandon and Gina Norwood and twin daughters Holly and Ivy.

When we last saw these characters, they'd met up with Dinode's and Arwenel's characters in Parksville 3 days after the supernova.
But all night, Aslan and the Moon gazed upon each other with joyful and unblinking eyes.
stargazer

Postby narnianerd » Jan 01, 2013 8:33 pm

Supernova
Writer: narnianerd
Characters: Cameron, who's currently lost in the wilderness. Katherine/General Xavier in Burg and Jason, who is somewhere down south, methinks.
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic
Assisstant Lord of the Little Ponies

Postby Melian_Maia » Jan 02, 2013 9:05 pm

Supernova
Writer: Melian_Maia
Characters: Laney and Riah.

The Side Effect

Official start date is the 12th! If you're interested, there's still time to join, just let me so we can get you fitted into the plot. :)
Draco Dormien Nunquam Titillandus
Minion to Lady A and Booky ⎮ NW sister to Ela, Mountie, and Rose.
Braintriplet to Narnia_Fan12 and narnianerd
Team Hoodie! Secret Order of the Swoosh
Melian_Maia
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Dernhelm_of_Rohan » Jan 02, 2013 9:59 pm

Blood of the Sword

Thank you to Narnian_Badger, who hand drew this awesome map for our Camelot RP! Anyone interested in joining should PM narnianerd for details.

Large version

Dernhelm_of_Rohan
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Arwenel » Jan 02, 2013 10:12 pm

I'm still here!

Writer: Arwenel
Characters: The Kingsleys - David, Lauryn, Josiah and Michelle.

Theoretically, i also have the Archer family (Joel, Viv, Leann, Jonathan and Olivia), but they haven't done much of anything lately.
I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind
Some come from above, some come from behind
But I've bought a big bat, I'm all ready you see
Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!
~ Dr. Seuss
Arwenel
NarniaWeb Guru
"We Mistborn need not make sense." (BC)

Postby The Rose-Tree Dryad » Jan 03, 2013 4:05 pm

Supernova

Writer: The Rose-Tree Dryad
Characters: Terra Langley

I'm still in; sorry about the long absence, guys. :ymblushing:

In my last post, Terra, Lui and Loretta have met back up in Palisade National Park, and they've just heard the scream narnianerd's character Cameron uttered in this post. At this point, they need to track him down, take him to Parksville for medical treatment because of his wounds, and then they can meet up with the rest of the Parksville crowd while incognito. After that, we can try to figure out where on earth we're supposed to go from there. ;))
Twitter: Rose_the_Dryad
The Rose-Tree Dryad

Postby Silvan_Haven » Jan 10, 2013 6:21 pm

Rather belated but,

Supernova
Writer: Silvan Haven
Character: Josh Hunter
"The road the hell is paved with good intentions.

Heh,

So is the read to Heaven."
Silvan_Haven
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby narnianerd » Jan 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Blood of the Sword:

Attention, I realize that I missed our start up time. But I have a legitimate excuse. I've come down with a mutant bug and it hit me with magical sleeping dust. Actually, I took cold medicine and that knocked me out. So I slept all the way through the day, just waking up now. My bad. :ymsick:

So, I talked with Mountie and Rose and we propose a secondary date. How's Friday for everyone? :P
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic
Assisstant Lord of the Little Ponies

Postby Dernhelm_of_Rohan » Jan 14, 2013 5:06 am

Blood of the Sword

Aw, I'm so sorry! Hope you feel better soon, nerd! Friday anytime after lunch works for me.

Dernhelm_of_Rohan
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby The Rose-Tree Dryad » Jan 16, 2013 10:18 pm

Blood of the Sword

Joe (narnianerd) gave me permission to post this. It's a rough summary of the overall plot/beginning of the roleplay. If you have questions, feel free to contact Joe, Mountie, or me. :)

Many years after pulling the Sword from the Stone, the reign of King Arthur comes to a dark and mysterious end.

It is the eve of a banquet honoring the knighting of his eldest child, Prince Gabriel. His younger sister, Princess Blair, is upset because she hasn't been allowed to pursue knighthood and quarrels with her royal parents, but beyond that, the feast appears to be a merry occasion. People have come from far and wide to attend, Camelot is celebrating, and spirits are high. . . until Guinevere, the Arthur's beloved Queen, is poisoned.

The night transforms into chaos and fear. The kingdom is put on lockdown, a curfew is imposed, and knights arrest any suspicious characters who could have possibly had anything to do with the murder of Queen Guinevere and detain them in the dungeon for questioning. The royal family and the people of Camelot are reeling in shock and sorrow and anger, but the panic subsides as the heads of security assure them that they have nothing more to fear and that the killer has surely been apprehended.

They were wrong.

In the dead of the night, when protection of the remaining members of the sovereign family is at maximum, the unthinkable happens: King Arthur is assassinated, found with a knife in his back as he knelt in grief.

At the red dawn of morning, a trial is held. Evidence comes to light that the knife had belonged to Gabe, a present from his father the very night of the banquet, and that poison had been found hidden in Princess Blair's chambers. Hecklers are planted and paranoia quickly takes root in Camelot, and soon the subjects and even some of the knights are calling for the exile of the prince and princess.

It is then that Merlin speaks on behalf of the prince and princess, indicating that what the dead king wanted is more important than anyone else's wishes at this time.

He produces a document, a last will and testament of sorts, that states that a quest must be undertaken to find the Sword in the Stone, an artifact that had been mysteriously lost in battle early in the reign of the young King Arthur. Through this quest for the lost sword, the next true ruler of Camelot will be revealed. Sir Gawain, the Captain of the Guard, is to be entrusted with the duty of protecting the people of the kingdom until the rightful heir to the throne returns to Camelot.

The prince and the princess accept the quest, and they and many others, good and evil, set out in search for the lost Sword in the Stone.
Twitter: Rose_the_Dryad
The Rose-Tree Dryad

Postby lover of narnia » Jan 18, 2013 11:36 am

Fashionably belated, but here all the same.

Supernova:

Writer: lover_of_narnia
Characters: Loretta Vang and Dr. Arthur Ford

Arthur Ford is being given his initial tour of Q9 and Loretta recently reunited with Tera and Lui. Rosie put a wonderful summary to their current activities above.

Loyal supporter of Caspian/Susan.
NW Family: Aunty Vi, LadyC, Rose, Chloe
Secret Order of the Swoosh.
Keeper of the Secret Magic
L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Dernhelm_of_Rohan » Jan 18, 2013 8:41 pm

Blood of the Sword

First post is up! Yay, this is awesome! :D @Mountie, I love the animosity.

Legends of Erandor

Do we have an estimated time period for the time jump? How far forward are we going?

Dernhelm_of_Rohan
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby MountainFireflower » Jan 18, 2013 8:53 pm

Blood of the Sword

*pumps fist* YES. It's going a lot better than I expected to. This is fantastic! Also, all the long posts are great. :D I'm loving it! \:D/

Legends of Erandor

I believe that we have plot points that need to happen a few days into the sickness, but I'm not 100% sure on that. Lonnie and I have finally connected with each other and we plan to talk about this very soon, I believe. Sorry for the wait, and thanks for your patience, guys!

Secret Agent RP

Haven't forgotten about this! I'm waiting until I can get a plot together and until the excitement from all the new RPs dies down, so it may not happen extremely immediately. :p I do however hope to follow through on this concept eventually! Not really new news, but I thought you might like an update. ;)) Thanks to all interested parties for your patience! :D
av by dot
MountainFireflower
Moderator Emeritus

PreviousNext