This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Town Square I

Home of chat, writing, and role-play.

Moderators: stargazer, Lady Arwen, Ryadian

Re: Town Square I

Postby NarniaNut95 » Jul 27, 2010 11:20 am

Mortereve all!

Kk! Good to see you!

Bella wrote:*waves to Aiden* =]
*waves back to Bella* How are you? How's summer been?

Ali wrote:of course you are :ymhug:
cool- maybe I'll look in to it :) .
Thanks! :D
Well, our church has been going there for many years, so you have all of our recommendations!

Ali wrote:those were so sad! But actually, I don't think as sad as this. I was bawling so much :(( . Yeah I hope it isn't all sad. Lol, I'm still deciding if I'm going to watch season 3 or not- it sounds horrible :p !
aww, well I hope you can watch it soon!
Oh, they sure were! Interestingly, when I was watching through the season the first time, the saddest parts were then Roy was killed, and then Marian agreed to marry Guy, but when I watched through the second time, the saddest part was when Allan's brothers were killed. Huh. Anyway, I've decided long ago that I'm not going to watch season 3!

Kathy wrote:*waves back once again* :p I'm doing great, thanks. Summer's been very good. :) And you?
Oh, you can call me Kathy, or AC - although I started confusing that one every time someone mentioned air conditioning a while back. :p Oh, and is it okay to call you 'NN95' by the way? /:) It sounds like a code or something. B-) :p
Great! Yeah, summer's been going great for me, too!
Haha, alright, Kathy it is, then. Yup, feel free to call me anything. ;) It sounds, like a code, huh? ;))

Mortereve all!
Av\Sig by Beautiful_ltdwn
Team Hoodie!
Eschew sesquipedalianism.
NarniaWeb brother of Sonny
Once a SquareOnion, always a SquareOnion.
NarniaNut95
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Liberty Hoffman » Jul 27, 2010 1:28 pm

comes in singing ""May It Be" by Enya

Ben: wow, really? yikes! I'm just glad it was the phone and not you!

and as promised, my VBS pictures!
here they are:
and the rest:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 ... 1019559916

I must dash!
NW sister - wild rose ~ NW big sis - ramagut
Born in the water
Take quick to the trees
I want all that You are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EADBC57vKfQ
Liberty Hoffman
NarniaWeb Master
Libby the Epic; sub in the WC

Postby Kingskid » Jul 27, 2010 2:27 pm

Thanks AslansCountry, I'm glad to be back. Hopefully I'll stick around longer this time.

It certainly was Queen Susan.:D

Thanks Aiden!

It is fairly warm here today, as seems to be normal in July. I can't wait until October...deer season and somewhat cooler weather.:)
It seems as if our corn is completely finished now. The Squash is still trying its best to grow, but is not what it has been. The Okra is growing very well as it always does. I think it is one of the hardiest garden vegetables there are.
The tomatoes and peppers are doing very well, but the jalapenos haven't quite gotten as big as I would have hoped for. Perhaps they will soon.

*listens to Josh Groban*

Only two weeks until Fall Semester begins...frightening.

Awesome picture Liberty. VBS is always exciting.

How are ya'll doing this fine mortereve.
They did drugs and they're all dead.
I went hunting and I'm still Ted-Ted Nugent
James 1:19-20"Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath: For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God
Kingskid
Moderator Emeritus
Blessed Birthday Hunter (BC)

Postby Glenstorm the Great » Jul 27, 2010 4:04 pm

Hi!

I'm thoroughly exhausted. Swam in a lake for two hours which normally wouldn't be that bad except that I was carrying at least one or two children the whole time so, yeah, nice workout :p .

Kathy wrote:Oh, it is? Wait, the old version, or the new version? :-\

Yeah.. I think I read something like he made 11 tracks in his parents' basement.. *looks it up*. Yep, read this blog. ;)

It didn't come. [-( :( On Amazon it said it releases today but when I looked at the email it said it's not getting here until the 30th at least. :p So you're not getting it then? Or at least not yet?

well the new version. The old version has "shy boy" and the new one has "blue bird".

Mmhmm...lol :D

:( . Let us know when you do :p . Of course I'm getting it I'm just *ahem* out of funds at the moment ;) .

3%?? That's low. It's true.. I wonder this every time I'm stuck in a class not learning anything I can ever see doing anything with. Ohh, I think they have a similar system in some Japanese private schools, or something.. and in the UK you can pick 4 subjects to study in your last two years. Well, I suppose I'll get to do that, because I have to go back, and I really don't want to, but that's another matter. :(( :p

I know! This is why I hate high school :p . I used to love school but now I'm doing all this stuff that I know I'll never use again so it's frustrating b/c I'm wasting my time 8-| . You're going back to the UK? When? I wonder if this raises my chance of ever meeting you :p . Well, look at the brightside- more concerts! :D :p

Micah wrote:Thanks! :D
Well, our church has been going there for many years, so you have all of our recommendations!

:)

Ok ;))

Oh, they sure were! Interestingly, when I was watching through the season the first time, the saddest parts were then Roy was killed, and then Marian agreed to marry Guy, but when I watched through the second time, the saddest part was when Allan's brothers were killed. Huh. Anyway, I've decided long ago that I'm not going to watch season 3!

I think I cried the hardest when Marian agrees to marry Guy. But I was bawling for Roy (especially with his poor mom :( ) and when Allan's brother died I was sobbing. It was so sad. Makes me want to cry b/c of something that happens in the second season...
Yeah I probably won't. I'm just...the curious type :p . I want to see how bad, but then, it could ruin my taste for the series, like PC kinda ruined my hopes for the Narnia franchise ;) .

KK wrote:*listens to Josh Groban*

*the Grobanite squees* eeep! I LOVE Josh Groban! He's awesome! I hope his new CD comes out soon! So, you like him? Lol, I should introduce myself ;)) . I'm Glenstorm the Great, better known as Ali or GtG (or the crazy Relient K fangurl ;) ). How are you? :)

TTFN :)
Glenstorm the Great
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby stargazer » Jul 27, 2010 5:21 pm

Glad you made it home safely, Kingskid. It was truly a pleasure meeting you and your brother in Ohio. It's an ex-parrot! ;)

I can't wait until October either. It's my favorite time of year, with fall colors, cooler weather, and comfortable, longer nights for stargazing.

Nice picture, Liberty. I'm glad you enjoyed working with VBS.

You swam for 2 hours, GtG? That would be tiring, especially with kids. It's so hot here right now that I wouldn't mind a cold dip in the lake. That will hopefully come this weekend, when I'm camping with Ryadian's family and some other friends. :) The forecast looks pretty good after tonight's storms move through.

I must step away soon; I need to watch last Friday's episode of Eureka. Time travel is great stuff but it helps to keep caught up on it. ;))
But all night, Aslan and the Moon gazed upon each other with joyful and unblinking eyes.
stargazer

Postby Aslans Country » Jul 28, 2010 1:19 am

Hi everyone! I pumped up 200 more water balloons today! :p (well, not single-handedly, but.. ;) )

Hi Queen Susan. :) *waves*

#NN95 B-) wrote:Great! Yeah, summer's been going great for me, too!
Haha, alright, Kathy it is, then. Yup, feel free to call me anything. It sounds, like a code, huh?

..Anything? /:) *looks up at the quote box* :p
So.. *tries in vain to think of a way to continue the conversation* :ymblushing: Any ideas? ;)

Nice picture, Libby! :ymhug:

Ali wrote: . Let us know when you do . Of course I'm getting it I'm just *ahem* out of funds at the moment .

Yeah, of course. ;)
Ah.. you've been buying too many CDs, I see.. ;) I wish music was free.. well, no I don't because then all my favourite artists would be out of money, :p but.. yeah. ;)

I know! This is why I hate high school . I used to love school but now I'm doing all this stuff that I know I'll never use again so it's frustrating b/c I'm wasting my time . You're going back to the UK? When? I wonder if this raises my chance of ever meeting you . Well, look at the brightside- more concerts!

So even though you homeschool you don't get to pick and choose? I suppose you still have to follow a curriculum.
Yeah.. our family's going back next summer. :ymsigh: :(( And I'm going to miss Japan so bad, and not fit into British school, and.. *despairs* :p But my parents are missionaries so we have to go back every so often..
lol why? Are you planning on going there or something? :p Who knows? I'll probably get to the US some day. ;)
Eh, maybe. But they probably won't come to anywhere near where we'll be... Sorry, it seems like I'm destined to look on the dark(?) side. :ymblushing: :p

*goes off to her piano lesson*
Avie by flambeau.

"I'm there through your heartache, I'm there in the storm.. I don’t care where you've fallen, where you have been, I'll never forsake you, my love never ends, it never ends."
-Times, Tenth Avenue North
Aslans Country
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Liberty Hoffman » Jul 28, 2010 11:33 am

comes in singing "Indoor Soccer" by Falling Up

thanks everyone! :ymhug: I had so much fun at VBS this year!
you can click the link below the picture for more pictures!

I cut my hair and it's really awesome!
here's a picture:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1 ... 1019559916

I must dash!
NW sister - wild rose ~ NW big sis - ramagut
Born in the water
Take quick to the trees
I want all that You are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EADBC57vKfQ
Liberty Hoffman
NarniaWeb Master
Libby the Epic; sub in the WC

Postby Miss Rosario » Jul 28, 2010 3:42 pm

Mortereve, all!

First off, hurray for the reappearance of KK. (Might this have anything to do with the fact you just returned from the Moot?) [EDIT: I see you were "following Jo's orders."] It's so good seeing your face in here again! :)

And yes, Sara really had a good time. Glad you did too! I can't say that I have any of her hilarity, but yes---I would agree. She's quite a funny gal.

Thanks AC, KK, and whoever else sent me get-well wishes. :) I was only sick for a couple days. There's this odd thing on my leg that got infected, and I think the fever was from that.

*sends a wildly waltzing wagon full of wackily waving wonkonorouses to Nick*
.... /:) To defend myself, it seemed lame just to wave (considering I do that enough already), so I added some, uh, flair. To the wave. ;)
And don't complain too much, or I might send something that'll do damage next time. Maybe a walloping walrus. Or a warbling wanderoo.

*proceeds on quickly*

The kinds of apples she uses varies, Bella. It usually comes down to which type happen to be the largest when she goes to the orchard---jonagolds, jonathans, and fugis sometimes work, as long as the size is all right. :)
Bella wrote:I'm 100% sure your mom makes them more scrumptious than I did.

I like the word scrumptious. It always reminds of Anne [of Green Gables]. ;))

Aw, and I definitely hope you cat gets well---soon!

Ben wrote:*looks around* Rose I think I fly just hit me, do you know where it is at? I can't find it. :p

Hm, take a look over at Glenstorm. It's on her head glaring at you. ;)
;))

Happy belated 'sweet sixteenth', Ruby! I know I already posted in the Birthday Thread (figuring I wouldn't be around the Square that evening), but I hope you day was splendid, full of special memories. It sounds like you had lots of fun!

And it sounds like you had fun too, Ben, on your camping trip! (And.. I think that cheese stuff you were talking about was fondue. It's really, really good. I've had cheese fondue once, and chocolate as well---a bit more often though.) :) [EDIT: I see Glenstorm mentioned this already.]

Lol, Glenstorm, we have Relient K's Anatomy of Tongue In Cheek album as well. I didn't like it much at first, either, but... I think it's finally gradually beginning to grow on me. ;))

Two weeks until college starts, KK? Mm. I still have four... though they seem to be flying by faster and faster.

Good luck with the water balloons, AC! (Or are you finished by now?)

*with a final double check, sigh, and merry 'good-night!' to every SquareOnion, the 'submit' button is clicked and Miss R. vanishes for the evening*
Icon by fireworks123
NW little sister to Windsong
NW twin to Rosie

"I don't run away from a challenge because I am afraid. Instead, I run toward it because the only way to escape fear is to trample it beneath your feet." -Nadia Comaneci
Miss Rosario
NarniaWeb Fanatic
Wandering Welcomer

Postby Glenstorm the Great » Jul 28, 2010 4:51 pm

hey!

my the square is sloooooow.

stargazer wrote:You swam for 2 hours, GtG? That would be tiring, especially with kids. It's so hot here right now that I wouldn't mind a cold dip in the lake. That will hopefully come this weekend, when I'm camping with Ryadian's family and some other friends. :) The forecast looks pretty good after tonight's storms move through.

yep, and I did it again today, except for 3 hours this time :p ! Oh yes, even though it's really not too hot around here (at least for me :p ), it's still nice to swim. I love water so much...well except for pool water, but that could do with the fact that I'm allergic to chlorine ;) . Camping sounds fun! I would love to do it sometime...Ooh storms? I hope those are gone when you camp!

Kathy wrote:Yeah, of course. ;)
Ah.. you've been buying too many CDs, I see.. ;) I wish music was free.. well, no I don't because then all my favourite artists would be out of money, :p but.. yeah. ;)

;))

:-o how did you know ;) ? I wish it was free too but then no one would do it :p ! Hopefully I'll be able to buy it in August or September *sigh*.

So even though you homeschool you don't get to pick and choose? I suppose you still have to follow a curriculum.
Yeah.. our family's going back next summer. :ymsigh: :(( And I'm going to miss Japan so bad, and not fit into British school, and.. *despairs* :p But my parents are missionaries so we have to go back every so often..
lol why? Are you planning on going there or something? :p Who knows? I'll probably get to the US some day. ;)
Eh, maybe. But they probably won't come to anywhere near where we'll be... Sorry, it seems like I'm destined to look on the dark(?) side. :ymblushing: :p

not really. My mom picks and chooses :p . But even, there is curriculum choice but not subject choice. You still have to do math, science, and English no matter which curriculum you choose.

Aww I'm sorry you're not happy about going back :( . How long have you been in Japan?

No but I think it's closer to the East Coast than Japan :p . If you came that would be awesome! :D

yes you're soooo pessimistic :p .

Miss Ro wrote:Lol, Glenstorm, we have Relient K's Anatomy of Tongue In Cheek album as well. I didn't like it much at first, either, but... I think it's gradually beginning to grow on me. ;))

;)) . Which songs do you like? I don't think their first will ever grow on me, espcially one song *shudder* :p .

Glenstorm the Great
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Kingskid » Jul 28, 2010 7:18 pm

Good mortereve my fellow squareonions. I hope that y’all are doing quite well this evening.

*watches the new episode of Psych*

GtG, I don’t just love Groban, but he is very talented, and always worth listening to.
It is always fun too swim, even if it isn’t hot outside. Though when it’s cold outside, it isn’t quite as fun.;)
Alright. As you already know, I’m kingskid. I’m doing well, and You?

We just returned home from Church and Wal-Mart.

I am glad as well ‘gazer.:D
It has ceased to be!:P

Thanks for the hurray Miss Rose.:D It is very good to be back, I’m glad to see ya’ll again.
LOL. Yes, I was doing so, but I am going to attempt to remain relevant again.
You are welcome. Huh. Glad it’s better.

Yes, just two weeks, to the day. You’re the second person I’ve talked to who doesn’t begin until the end of August. I guess I’m just lucky.;):P
They are certainly flying fast.

*is a bit hungry...off to find dinnner*
They did drugs and they're all dead.
I went hunting and I'm still Ted-Ted Nugent
James 1:19-20"Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath: For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God
Kingskid
Moderator Emeritus
Blessed Birthday Hunter (BC)

Postby stargazer » Jul 28, 2010 7:32 pm

Good mortereve to all!

Just a few remarks before I step outside to see Mars, Saturn, and Venus gathering in the western sky (more details here).

GtG wrote:Camping sounds fun! I would love to do it sometime...Ooh storms? I hope those are gone when you camp!

It is a lot of fun! I like it as a chance to spend time with friends (as this upcoming weekend) and occasional times alone (when I go by myself). Last night's storms have passed and the weather's much nicer now. The forecast for this weekend looks all right except for a little more heat, and a chance of rain on Friday.

Kingskid wrote:It is always fun too swim, even if it isn’t hot outside. Though when it’s cold outside, it isn’t quite as fun.

It looks like it'll be warm enough to swim this weekend. (Not sure I'd want to do it when it's cold here - I'd have to cut through the ice first. ;)) )

*is a bit hungry...off to find dinnner*

Enjoy! I'm hungry at odd hours too these days; I think I finally adapted to the Eastern Time Zone just in time to return to my own. ;))

And now it's off to see some planets! :)
But all night, Aslan and the Moon gazed upon each other with joyful and unblinking eyes.
stargazer

Postby NarniaNut95 » Jul 28, 2010 8:35 pm

Mortereve all!

KK wrote:Only two weeks until Fall Semester begins...frightening.
Just curious, you're in college, right?

Ali wrote:I think I cried the hardest when Marian agrees to marry Guy. But I was bawling for Roy (especially with his poor mom :( ) and when Allan's brother died I was sobbing. It was so sad. Makes me want to cry b/c of something that happens in the second season...
Yeah I probably won't. I'm just...the curious type :p . I want to see how bad, but then, it could ruin my taste for the series, like PC kinda ruined my hopes for the Narnia franchise ;) .
Well, I don't cry that much... ;)), but I agree, the first time through, it was really sad when Marian agrees to marry Guy. Especially with the expression on Robin's face. But, the second time through, I know how the season ends, so it's not so sad. I have to say, it was really sad to see Roy go.

Ick, I couldn't bare to watch season 3. I know too many bad things about it.
You thought PC was that bad, huh?

Kathy wrote:..Anything? /:) *looks up at the quote box* :p
So.. *tries in vain to think of a way to continue the conversation* :ymblushing: Any ideas? ;)
Yup, anything. :P I've had some people take me seriously! Once, another person and I told Betsie that she could call us anything. Well, she started calling me Balustrade the First and the other person some other crazy name! But, we were both fine with that. So, seriously, you can call me anything. ;))
Hmm, soooo, did you do anything special this summer?

Rosa wrote:*sends a wildly waltzing wagon full of wackily waving wonkonorouses to Nick*
.... /:) To defend myself, it seemed lame just to wave (considering I do that enough already), so I added some, uh, flair. To the wave. ;)
And don't complain too much, or I might send something that'll do damage next time. Maybe a walloping walrus. Or a warbling wanderoo.

*proceeds on quickly*
Wow, that certainly was more flairful than a boring old wave. But, now I have a bunch of wildly waltzing wagon full of wackily waving wonkonorouses, on my hands with no place to put them. S'pose I'll just send them back, as a return wave. :)
As for next time, I would quite prefer not to receive a walloping walrus, but a warbling wanderoo sounds quite enjoyable!

Well, mortereve all!
Av\Sig by Beautiful_ltdwn
Team Hoodie!
Eschew sesquipedalianism.
NarniaWeb brother of Sonny
Once a SquareOnion, always a SquareOnion.
NarniaNut95
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby AJoanna » Jul 28, 2010 8:39 pm

Eeeks, I forgot how quickly this thread fills up!! I'm just going to follow up on the more recent stuff...

Awww, Libby, you're hair looks awesome! :D

*the Grobanite squees* eeep! I LOVE Josh Groban! He's awesome! I hope his new CD comes out soon!

I used to love Josh Groban, but then I listened to him wayyyy too much for my own good. :ymblushing: I bordered on infatuation, and now... I listen to him about once a month. ;)) I hope he comes out with something new soon-- I still think he's immensely talented and I love his style of music. Unfortunately, the songs from his past cds make me think of my brief foray into obsession. :p So I hope he comes out with something new.

KK wrote:*watches the new episode of Psych*

Oooh, that's what I've been doing! It was quite a good one tonight. :)

*inquires what's up with the whole Guy/Marion/Allen/Roy thing*

That sounds interesting. Is it a tv show?

Oh, and to those of you who asked about it, yes, my friend actually did flush her phone, as in, down the toilet. Apparently, she keeps her phone in her back pocket. /:) Of course, the sad part is that the maintenance dudes had to totally take the toilet out of the ground to "rescue" the poor phone. And once they finally got it, they then proceeded to accidentally drop the toilet and shatter it. :| Good times, good times...

And speaking of sad things, my entire family forgot it was my birthday this morning till one of my friends from school told me happy birthday. I feel loved, guys-- truly, truly loved. :p

Goodnight, all!

Signature by enigmaffliction
AJoanna
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Glenstorm the Great » Jul 28, 2010 9:22 pm

Hello! Ay it's late but I felt like posting anyway :p .

KK wrote:GtG, I don’t just love Groban, but he is very talented, and always worth listening to.
It is always fun too swim, even if it isn’t hot outside. Though when it’s cold outside, it isn’t quite as fun.;)
Alright. As you already know, I’m kingskid. I’m doing well, and You?

yes he is very talented. What other singers/bands do you like?

lol, yes not so fun in the cold ;)) . Some friends of ours did the Polar Bear Plunge on New Years- we were going to do it too but our mom wouldn't let us :p .

Very well. Tired from, well the swimming but good ;)) .

stargazer wrote:It is a lot of fun! I like it as a chance to spend time with friends (as this upcoming weekend) and occasional times alone (when I go by myself). Last night's storms have passed and the weather's much nicer now. The forecast for this weekend looks all right except for a little more heat, and a chance of rain on Friday.

I like the idea of camping by myself but I think I would be too terrified ;)) . One of our friends did it so he could meditate and be with the Lord and he did it for three days and fasted too. I would like to do something like that but just the thought of being all alone with no one to help me with bears and such...and oh how I hate using a gune (bows or knives are more my specialty ;) ).

woot more heat- fun! :p

Micah wrote:Well, I don't cry that much... ;)), but I agree, the first time through, it was really sad when Marian agrees to marry Guy. Especially with the expression on Robin's face. But, the second time through, I know how the season ends, so it's not so sad. I have to say, it was really sad to see Roy go.

Ick, I couldn't bare to watch season 3. I know too many bad things about it.
You thought PC was that bad, huh?

lol but you're not a hopelessly sentimental girl are you :p ? Oh poor poor Robin :( . I felt so bad for him in that episode. Yeah I really liked Roy.

And another warning, this season is SAD. I bawled so hard tonight :( . I hope it isn't sad the whole way :-s .

Yes I did. I'm having a hard time being optimistic for VDT b/c of it. I just thought they completely detroyed the story. Sorry if you think it was a good movie, but I hate hate hate it :p .

AJoanna wrote:I used to love Josh Groban, but then I listened to him wayyyy too much for my own good. :ymblushing: I bordered on infatuation, and now... I listen to him about once a month. ;)) I hope he comes out with something new soon-- I still think he's immensely talented and I love his style of music. Unfortunately, the songs from his past cds make me think of my brief foray into obsession. :p So I hope he comes out with something new.

lol I'm exactly the same but the Grobanite still exists in me, just in a smaller amount ;) . I don't listen to him too much now, but before RK came along, he was my "big thing" :p . He is planning on a new CD now btw. I'm pretty sure he's recording or something, though not much has been announced...

*inquires what's up with the whole Guy/Marion/Allen/Roy thing*

That sounds interesting. Is it a tv show?

yes! The BBC Robin Hood series. You can watch it on YouTube or legally ( :p ) on Netflix or DVDs :D . It's very awesome!

Glenstorm the Great
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Aslans Country » Jul 28, 2010 11:24 pm

So, we made the final 100 balloons today and then in the afternoon the kids smashed every single one of them in the space of 30 minutes. :(( :p But, they served their purpose I suppose. ;))

Today is cold. And raining. :-o - in the SUMMER?! Yes. Sad, isn't it? :(

Aww, I can't see your picture Libby, I don't have you on Facebook. :(

Glad you're feeling better, Miss R! :) And uh, nice wave. /:)
Miss R wrote:Good luck with the water balloons, AC! (Or are you finished by now?)

Yep, we're done. :) (wait, I already said that.. :-s ;) ) But thank you. My fingers will begin to recover, some day. :p It's alright when you're tying your own, but when you're being bombarded by requests from little kids to tie theirs as well, it gets a bit more difficult. ;))

Ali wrote: how did you know ? I wish it was free too but then no one would do it ! Hopefully I'll be able to buy it in August or September *sigh*.

Oh.. intuition. ;) (I'm quoting someone, but I have no idea who it was that said that :p ) Bryce Avary would! Maybe.. because he's awesome that way. ;) Well, it's only 3 days until August. ;) (see, I can be optimistic too :p )

not really. My mom picks and chooses . But even, there is curriculum choice but not subject choice. You still have to do math, science, and English no matter which curriculum you choose.

Aww I'm sorry you're not happy about going back . How long have you been in Japan?

No but I think it's closer to the East Coast than Japan . If you came that would be awesome!

yes you're soooo pessimistic .

Ahh ok. I suppose it makes sense that you get a balance.. but really, that should end at, like, elementary school or something. ;) :p

I was born here. :p So yeah, it's been a while. ;) I've lived in the UK before, always one year at a time.. and now, time's up again. Except this time we have to go for 2 years, and it's for my education. [-( So it gets to me that it's because of me that we're staying that long. :p

Oh right.. :p Yeah, I'd love to go. :)

I know, I am. :ymblushing: I try not to be, and apparently it really annoyed my friend all last year.. but I think it's just part of me. :p

Nut ;) wrote:Yup, anything. I've had some people take me seriously! Once, another person and I told Betsie that she could call us anything. Well, she started calling me Balustrade the First and the other person some other crazy name! But, we were both fine with that. So, seriously, you can call me anything.
Hmm, soooo, did you do anything special this summer?

Well, I don't think I'll be quite that elaborate. :p It's rather hard to name someone when you don't know them. ;)
Not yet, really. :p I've just been hanging out with friends, and recovering from the stress of last year. ;) Next Friday, our family is going to this island off of Hong Kong for two weeks, so that should be really good. :) And we get back and school starts the following Monday... :p
And you?

AJoanna wrote:And speaking of sad things, my entire family forgot it was my birthday this morning till one of my friends from school told me happy birthday. I feel loved, guys-- truly, truly loved.

Aww.. that is sad. :-o :ymhug: Well, happy birthday! :ymparty:

Wow, the wind is getting seriously strong out there. Bye everyone!
Avie by flambeau.

"I'm there through your heartache, I'm there in the storm.. I don’t care where you've fallen, where you have been, I'll never forsake you, my love never ends, it never ends."
-Times, Tenth Avenue North
Aslans Country
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Meltintalle » Jul 29, 2010 6:54 am

*wanders in*

*waves to everyone, but not with a wondrous wagonload of waves* No, I think instead I shall do a single encompassing wave that goes from one end of the Square to another because I am happy to see y'all but lazy, at the same time. *does so*

*sits down*

Happy belated birthday, AJoanna! Many happy returns of the day to you. :)

Bella, the Mod Cloth dress is the Baba Blue. It's so pretty and dignified in blue and white. In blue and pink it's more cute and happy. I call it my Bubblegum dress.
Meltintalle
Ra-pun-z-mel

PreviousNext