This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Ditto Fountain I

Home of chat, writing, and role-play.

Moderators: stargazer, Lady Arwen, Ryadian

Re: Ditto Fountain I

Postby zlcva » Oct 04, 2009 7:11 pm

A (Slightly) Less Normal Life

"Bluffing? No," Warpath replied to Shono. "Lying? I dunno. But I'm gonna find out." The Autobot commander then fell into an uncharacteristic thoughtful silence.

----

"Alrighty then! Strap yourselves in, and we're out of here!" Solarflare said cheerfully. His rockets roared to life, and in a few moments, they were airborne and enroute to Ditto Metru.
zlcva
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby BuBbLyLu » Oct 04, 2009 8:57 pm

Restart

Nate didn’t find her input very amusing, especially now that he had “It’s A Small World” chanting in his mind. He glanced out the window as the cab drove into traffic, dropping the retort he had on the tip of his tongue and reluctantly gave into silent pondering over what she said. He wouldn’t admit that he never thought about how Dotty knew the movie star’s background; he had just thought that she had done some dirty work and blabbed to Alyson out of spite to the world. That would be just like her to do that.

But now he wasn’t so sure if her reasons weren’t more complicated than that.

“If it is the way you think it is,” Nate posed after a while, “then why doesn’t Waters know where she is? Why is she hiding from her ‘friend’ too?” He wasn’t ready to believe any of this to be true—not until he found Dotty and shook the truth out of her—but he was going to fight for what he did believe in.

~~~~~~

The principle eyed Chase carefully, suddenly suspicious. “Well, Miss MacShane and I are having a discussion right now. It’s going to take a while...” She paused and then took a step back, opening the door a little wider. “Why don’t you come in and wait inside until we are done?”
graphics by hyaline12
BuBbLyLu
NarniaWeb Zealot

Postby Rising_Star » Oct 04, 2009 9:09 pm

Restart

Alyson did not answer, for she was wondering the same thing. It did not take long to reach the church. She got out and looked up at the tall building. Taking a deep breath, she walked up to the heavy double doors and pulled one outward. Then she made her way inside to the cool, darkened sanctuary.

Ty's taxi was only a few minutes after Alyson's and Nate's. He hopped out and made his way immediately inside, not stopping to look at anyone or anything.

----

"Uh, suuuure," Chase said slowly, certain they were both completely and absolutely dead now. He stepped inside the house and hoped the Principal was not one to torture her students before decapitating them.

Jakov settled back and tried to relax. It was hard. His hands clenched and unclenched on his knees.

"Why do you want to go to the Metru?" he asked the man in front of him, even though he figured he already knew the answer.

P.S."Brooklyn!"
Rising_Star
Moderator Emeritus
NarniaWeb's Resident Hunter

Postby BuBbLyLu » Oct 04, 2009 10:02 pm

Restart

Driving up to such an old, medieval looking church was surprising for Nate. Surprising not only in the structure, but that this could be Dotty's hideout. If she was here it was no wonder he could not find her, this would be the last place he would look.

The grandeur inside the church was enough to take his breath away, making him pause in the middle of the aisle so he could look around and admire it all. For a split second he forgot about Dotty...

Until the doors opened and someone came marching in. Snapping out of it, he turned to see who opened the huge creaky doors, recognizing the famous face almost instantly. Although Nate had never seen any of the movie star's acting, it was hard not to recognize the heartthrob that was plastered everywhere you looked.

Nate set his mouth in a firm line as Tyler walked in, trying very hard to fight an impulse to do something he might regret later--maybe.

~~~~~~

The principle closed the door after Chase came in and she led him into her kitchen. Mary Jane sat at the kitchen table with her back turned to them, the bowling ball boxed in by a stack of papers.

"Why don't you wait in the living room?" The principle gestured with her hand to the adjoining room that was only separated from the kitchen by a counter partition.
graphics by hyaline12
BuBbLyLu
NarniaWeb Zealot

Postby Rising_Star » Oct 04, 2009 10:10 pm

Restart

Ty pushed past Alyson and made his way straight to Father Jacobson.

"Father," he said, a little breathlessly. "The girl that was with me last time we were here. Dotty? Is she here now? Please say she's here now."

Alyson was surprised at the worry and heartfelt concern she heard in the moviestar's voice.

----

Chase swallowed hard and jumped slightly when the door closed behind him. There was no escape now. He sat down on the couch tentatively, sitting on the edge so he could get away quickly if this turned ugly. He looked over at the back of MJ's head and sent a telepathic message of "let's get out of here!" as loud as he could.

P.S."Brooklyn!"
Rising_Star
Moderator Emeritus

Postby BuBbLyLu » Oct 04, 2009 10:29 pm

Restart

Father Jacobson was preparing for tomorrow's communion when Tyler strode all the way up to the alter and addressed him. The priest turned away from his task and looked down at the young man, frowning slightly as he searched his memory.

"I'm sorry, son," he said after a moment. "I haven't seen her since the last time you and Shelby were here with her."

In a few, long strides, Nate came to stand behind Tyler. "Shelby?" he asked, obviously not understanding.

Father Jacobson turned his attention to Nate. "The little girl who is staying with the Withers right now," he explained. "She ran away and hid here."

Nate didn't remember meeting a Shelby, but it became clear to him how Dotty found this place.

~~~~~~

The principle ran a hand through her hair as she left Chase and returned to Mary Jane, who hadn't moved a muscle since they came back. She sat down across from the girl and picked up a coffee mug sitting on the table.

"Now," she sighed as she gave her complete focus on Mary Jane, speaking softly so they wouldn't be overheard, "why don't you start again with telling me why you were on my porch..."

And the rest of the conversation was a practically muted exchange, with a few sips of coffee and nods towards the bowling ball.
graphics by hyaline12
BuBbLyLu
NarniaWeb Zealot

Postby Rising_Star » Oct 04, 2009 10:34 pm

Restart

Ty's face fell. "I was so sure she would be here," he muttered dejectedly. He shoved his hands in his pockets and sighed, glancing over at Nate and Alyson. He shrugged at them apologetically.

"Hmmm. Mind if we have a look around?" Alyson asked, stepping forward confidently and not bothering to lower her voice.

----

Chase tapped his foot agitatedly on the carpet, tapping his fingers in a nervous pattern on his knee. He felt like had downed way too many caffeinated drinks. He supposed that was what an adrenaline rush did to you. He wondered if he would be punished in Heaven if he hit back at his female teacher when she attacked and killed him.

P.S."Brooklyn!"
Rising_Star
Moderator Emeritus

Postby narnianerd » Oct 05, 2009 5:59 am

(Slightly)
Kale called Matthew over the comlink "Master, I’ve arrived at the man's ship... what exactly to you think is wrong with this guy?" Matthew first answered was only to sigh, then he said "I think he's a sith" Kale blanched but kept her voice strong “What do you want me to do now?” Matthew thought for a second, “See if you can’t get onboard” Kale replied “Yes Mster, over” she closed the comlink and created a force illusion that hid her from the guards view as she sprinted up the ramp into the ship.
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic
Assisstant Lord of the Little Ponies

Postby zlcva » Oct 05, 2009 7:35 am

Chip twisted around as best he could, which wasn't very far due to Nessie being on his lap, and spoke loudly over the roar of Solarflare's engines.

"I have a document that I believe dates back to the founding of Ditto Metru. I'm hoping that someone there can translate it for us!"

Nessie remained quiet, but she did wonder if it was a good idea for her uncle to be so free with that kind of information to a complete stranger. But since she couldn't say anything, she contented herself to look out the viewport and watch the landscape as it drifted by beneath them.

As they passed the outer edge of the forest, something below caught Nessie's attention for a brief moment. She wasn't sure if she had imagined it or not, but she thought she had seen a shadowy form dart out from the trees into the grassy plain. But as she looked again, the only thing she saw on the plain beside grass was Solarflare's shadow.

"Don't worry about it," Solarflare said softly to her. Nessie wanted to ask what it was she had seen, but the Autobot's tone held enough of a warning to make her obey and turn her attention to the opposite side of the viewport. She couldn't shake the feeling that something was amiss.
zlcva
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby greenleaf23 » Oct 05, 2009 5:38 pm

Aftermath
Ellie surprised even herself by keeping her grip. Her left hand slipped, but her right held on tightly as she blocked both blows. Personally, she was surprised Alexander kept going. Most of the time he would've stopped a sparring match before it went this far, and she was embarrassed to find she hoped it would end soon. Her nose was still bleeding a little, and her shoulder already hurt from the jarring blow she just blocked. She still pressed on, trying to expose the weaknesses in Alexander's defense to try and push him back. She would get a few good blows in, but Alexander always seemed to push her right back to where she started.
Avi by Visionsbeyond/Awesome sig by Flambeau! NW Sis:Jay
LiveJournal (not really too terribly empty anymore :P)
Team Hoodie!!
greenleaf23
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby narnianerd » Oct 05, 2009 6:02 pm

The Aftermath
"Alright enough!" said Alexander as he pulled out a hanky "Here you go, I' sorry about hitting you that hard" said before walking away toward two of his friends before the two handed him several coins. Matthew and [color=#FF0000]John walked up right then and John said "I believe you were the source of a bet, Ellie" Matthew looked worried and added "Are you aright-" but not before he cut himself off "I'm going to have to have a talk with Alexander, injuring one of my soldiers for a bet, he should know better"
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby greenleaf23 » Oct 05, 2009 6:25 pm

Aftermath
"I would've beaten him if I hadn't been so out of practice." Ellie complained quietly to Matthew, holding the handkerchief up to her nose. "In fact, if I'd known it was more than practice I fought normally I would've beat him." she added angrily. It wasn't like Alexander to do something like that, and the pain in her shoulder made her even more angry than she would've normally been.

(Slightly)
Kale slipped quietly through one of the passageways in the ship, listening for anyone near. She heard a sound behind, and quickly found an unused closet, opened with the Force, and jumped inside just before she closed it again. "I'm in Master." she said quietly into her com link, "What should I do now?"
Team Hoodie!!
greenleaf23
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby narnianerd » Oct 05, 2009 6:44 pm

(Slightly)
Matthew radioed her back saying 'Find out what the Sith's intentions are and report back to me" he said "If you have to, take a memory from a mind of a crew member but make swipe the memory from him as well" he then added as soon as you do I'm going to round up some other Jedi to help"

The Aftermath
A few thousand years earlyer Matthew Benedicts namesake and ancestor is having problems of his own...
"Ellie, calm yourself" Mathew almost barked he was as mad as her but he had to keep it cool or he could come under fire from the senate "I'll have a talk with him ok?" he said.
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby eustacegirl » Oct 05, 2009 6:51 pm

THE AFTERMATH

Molly was hiding again, from her stepfather who was bound to sell her to some unhandsome old man. She was hiding behind a crate, when she heard Ellie talkig angrily to some guy. She emerged from her hiding spot and asked, "What's wrong?"
eustacegirl
NarniaWeb Zealot

Postby greenleaf23 » Oct 05, 2009 6:54 pm

(Slightly)
"Alright. I'll report back later Master." she said quietly and turned off her com link. She couldn't hear anything outside the door, so she figured whatever had been behind her had gone down another passageway. She opened the door again and slipped out, trying to stay close to the walls as she made her way into the heart of the ship.

Aftermath
"Sorry." she said with a glare and grumpily stepped back so he could pass through. She didn't want to be mean to Matthew, and she knew he was only trying to help, but her temper always seemed to get the better of her. She watched out of the corner of her eye when Matt reached Alexander and began talking to him.
Team Hoodie!!
greenleaf23
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby narnianerd » Oct 05, 2009 7:12 pm

(Slightly)
Matthew turned to the droid beside him and said
"Think she'll be ok?"
"Beep, beep, beep, beep?"
"No don't go get your protocol friend to tell me the odds" Matthew as the went to find some other Jedi.

The Aftermath
Matthew turned Alexander around by the shoulder and punched him in the face, Alexander’s war hardened face barely flinched as the blow his cheek “I guess I deserved that” he said sighing “You injured one of my soldiers for a bet?” said Matthew man he was mad “Yeah, I guess I did” he looked Mathew in the eye and said “You seem to have forgotten my lessons Mathew, about never losing your temper?” Mathew shook his head “You seem to have forgotten what your mother told you: Never gamble”
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic

PreviousNext