Cavern Tavern II

Home of chat, writing, and role-play.

Moderators: stargazer, Lady Arwen, Ryadian

Cavern Tavern II

Postby Delia Death » Jun 30, 2018 12:56 pm

If you are new to Ditto Town, welcome! This is a great place to dip your toes in and get an idea of what we are all about. If you want to ask questions or discuss something that is not specific to a single story, please label your post as GENERAL DISCUSSION. Current writers and moderators will be sure to respond, and help you get to know our little town better.

Thread specific rules:
    1) Please label each post with the title of the story/project you are discussing (e.g. Mansion, or Jungle Runners).
    2) If you wish to discuss a new idea, please label it as STORY DEVELOPMENT - [attribute], so it looks something like STORY DEVELOPMENT - Zombie Mermaids.
    3) If you wish to post a link to a bio of your character, you are welcome to do so, but please refrain from posting actual bios in the Cavern Tavern.
    4) While you are certainly allowed to discuss events, character attributes, and character responses in this thread, no RPing is allowed.
    5)As with all threads in Ditto Town, please keep content limited to a G or PG rating, and remember that all forum rules still apply.

Happy writing!
Delia Death
Ditto Town Host
Ghost Wrangler

Re: Cavern Tavern II

Postby Ryadian » Jul 04, 2018 6:09 pm

Mansion

I'm looking forward to jumping into this one tomorrow! :) I've got my character mostly figured out now, just need to figure out some of the details (I finally have the name figured out! Only took me until almost the last minute ;)) ). This is a character idea that's been bouncing around my head for a while now, so this seems like a great adventure to (*ahem*) test the waters with her.
N-Web sis of stardf, _Rillian_, & jerenda
Proud to be Sirya the Madcap Siren
Ryadian

Postby stargazer » Jul 05, 2018 4:39 pm

Mansion - Cruise on the Titan IC

I'm looking forward to this as well.

My characters, the Baxter family, have participated in several Ditto Town adventures, sometimes with minor alterations to the family. At the moment, I'd like to consider the version that appears here to be 'official.'

Their original bios appear here. This was created for the "Supernova" RP and some of the specifics in the bios pertain only to that story and no others. Feel free, however, to use this as a reference to things like physical descriptions, occupations, and personal interests.
"The eclipse will melt your spine!'

- Overheard in a telephone pictionary game, August 2017
stargazer

Postby Lady Arwen » Jul 07, 2018 5:57 pm

Mansion

For not particular reason, but I just wanted to note, if a particular squirrel happens to come visiting, a particular Maeve's author is still interested in freezing him in a block of ice. ;;)
Lady Arwen
The Mermod

Postby Lady Arwen » Jul 11, 2018 2:50 pm

Mansion

*looks at watch and confirms it has been over 24 hours since she last posted*

I've updated Maeve and Kaelin's profiles. You can find Maeve's here and Kaelin's here
Lady Arwen
The Mermod