This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Signatures and Banners - Numero Uno

Post your Narnia-inspired pictures or poems here.

Moderators: wild rose, SnowAngel

Re: Signatures and Banners - Numero Uno

Postby Beginte » Feb 26, 2011 2:34 pm

I was away for a bit again... I'm sorry, I'll only comment on 25th page, but I really will try to visit this fabulous thread more often! :)

Narnian_Archer, first post - I especially like the Reep one - I love that you chose a shot of him where we see him mostly from the back, somehow that adds so much magic to the quote! :) Second post - I like #1 best. Third post - again, #1 is my favorite! :D

Liberty Hoffman, first post - oh, I so much agree! Poor Eustace! I still don't give up hope that SC will be made next... I love this story! Second post - aw, congratulations! :ymapplause: A very neat idea, and the cropping is excellent, providing balance for all three characters!

wild rose, aw, a cute romantic set of siggies! I can imagine how much work took the Caspian/Lilliandil one, I've done things like that myself, and it's a very nice result you have there! :ymapplause:

lover of narnia, first post - wonderful work, as always! :D I adore the one with Reep especially - the coloring is so lovely and the shot of him is so cute! (Oh, he'd lash out of he heard me ;)) ) Naturally, I love the Caspian ones, too, I especially love #3 - so energetic, windswept and just sea-like! It definitely gives the feel of the VoDT adventure spirit! Haha, and yes, sure we know about #5 ;) Second post - oooh, waw!!! I love them all, you always use such amazing colors! :D I love #2 (great font, what's it's name?), and #3! Haha, you could have said it was me, I hope to make my version soon... I hope no one will think I'm copying! Oh, they probably will. Anyway, I love #4!!! Such beautiful colors and vivid light! Ah, you're amazing! #6 is amazing, too, and I love #8 (I always loved that shot). #9 and #10 are beautiful, too, of course :) I love the notebook idea on #10 :)

DamselJillPole, neat work! I like the coloring on #2 best!

Whew, right, now something from moi...

Anyone can use with credit. Comments and credit are great! :D
I've seen the movie 9 times!!! (PC)
I've seen the movie 7 times!!! (VoDT) And loved it!
Proud member of the C+S club
Av & sig by me
Beginte
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby lover of narnia » Feb 26, 2011 7:24 pm

Thanks my friend, Ela!

DamselJillPole, Thanks! :) I mostly just removed Caspian and Susan out of there normal background, using layer masks. The notebook texture I already had, and used it as a background. :) I like #1 out of yours. But your blending on #6 and #7 is great! Could I have that pic of Caspian? :)

Page 27

Beginte, My friend!! I did not see your post! Forgive me! :-o Thanks so much with your beyond sweet comments. :ymblushing: I'm so flattered. Oh, but feel free to make your own version of that shot! :D I don't mind at all! :) That font is called Applejuiced ;)) Yes, funny name, but I like it! :D NOW! Your sigs are gorgeous! :D 1 has such bright color, with blues and pinks, and reds! :D 2 and 3 also have good coloring, and 4 is one of my favorite type of designs! Landscape! :D 5 is nice and warm! 6 is really pretty! And 7 is superb! LOVE the coloring! :D :ymapplause:

Here are a few from me :)

Image Image Image Image Image Image

C and CC is great. Credit is nice, but not required, if you use.

Loyal supporter of Caspian/Susan.
NW Family: Aunty Vi, LadyC, Rose, Chloe
Secret Order of the Swoosh.
Keeper of the Secret Magic
L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby DamselJillPole » Feb 26, 2011 9:36 pm

Beginte, I love the second one! Nice coloring and cropping! :ymapplause:

lonnie, I got the picture from screencaps on benbarnesonline.net. I loved the first 2! :ymapplause:

Here's more from me tonight:

Dont credit as your own, thanks! :)
Long Live King Caspian & Queen Liliandil Forever!
Jill+Tirian! Let there be Jilrian!
DamselJillPole
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Narnian_Archer » Feb 27, 2011 2:27 am

lover of narnia thank you very much!! :) :ymhug: and thanks for the link you gave me to where I could get all these screencaps!
(first post) I love them all!! #3 especially!! made me laugh! (second post) I really, really, really really love the fourth one! Actually, I just love all of them! You have a very definite style that is just so amazing!

Elanor Thanks a lot! That's very kind of you!

DamselJillPole On your first post my favorites are 3,4,5, but honestly I like all of them. I really like the effects on 4 and 5. And on your second post I just love 1! Love Lucy's little line!! =)) 2 and 5 are also really cool!

Beginte thank you! I accidentally found the Reepicheep screencap on my computer one day when the internet wasn't working and started fiddling with it, and this came out. Glad you liked it!

Here are some more of mine...starting to feel a little awkward posting so often :ymblushing:

I decided to make one Lispian and one Suspian graphic, just for the fun of it. I'm generally more inclined to Lispian because it's in the book, but Suspian is an interesting topic :)

Lispian

Suspian
sig by Sheroo of Stormness Head
Member of the Dragon club. PM Narnia Girl or FFJ to join.
RL sibling to De_De and wild rose
Narnian_Archer
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby wild rose » Feb 27, 2011 6:13 am

DamselJillPole wrote:
Yesterday I got so inspired by wild rose's Lilpian sigs that I had to do something similar. I hope you dont mind I just loved it! :D

Mind? I don't mind at all :) quite the contrary, I feel very honored and happy that my simple sigs helped inspire you to make som truly lovely ones, I love all of them(both first and second post :D ) the first one from your second post is my absolute favorite :D

Narnian_Archer (first post) # 2 is my favorite, (second post) #1 is my favorite, but they are really all wonderful

lover of narnia wonderful as always :) (first post)#2 and #3 are my favorite (second post) #5 and #6 are my favorite

Beginte WOW, those are just amazing!!!!!!!! #5 and #6 are my very favorite but they are all just stunning
The ends must never justify the means, the means must justify themselves--Ravi Zacharias
sig by Meltintalle
wild rose
The Guardian of Sundays

Postby Beginte » Feb 27, 2011 7:33 am

lover of narnia, aw, thank you! Heh, no, I meant that people would think I'm copying you... I cropped the base ages ago, will put the "A really bright chap" on it, I just don't feel like coloring and texturing it yet. Thanks, I'm happy you like my work! I adore yours! :D I absolutely love #2 (you still haven't told me where you got that cap from... it seems a better quality than the Caspian caps on Internet!), #3, the coloring on #4 is absolutely beautiful, along with the blending and layout! :ymapplause: And I adore #5 and #6! I love the cute way Caspian seems to glomp onto her! ;))

DamselJillPole, I like #2 best, though the text is too small and fuzzy to read... either that or I'm beginning to need glasses :p

Three transparent ones from moi... :)

Anyone can use with credit. Comments and credit are great! :D
I've seen the movie 9 times!!! (PC)
I've seen the movie 7 times!!! (VoDT) And loved it!
Proud member of the C+S club
Av & sig by me
Beginte
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Narnian_Archer » Feb 27, 2011 10:46 pm

Whoops, Beginte I just noticed I forgot to comment on your work in my last post :-o :ymblushing:
On your first post my favorites are 4 and 5, and I love all the ones on your second post. My favorite is 2, but they're all so awesome, so magical!!! :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
Narnian_Archer
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby lover of narnia » Feb 27, 2011 11:57 pm

DamselJillPole, Thanks. ;) I like 1-3 on yours. 2 is really cool and I love Caspian's on 3. :)

Narnian_Archer, AW! Thanks! :ymhug: I'm glad you like my graphics! Yours are very nice! 1 and 2 have cool cropping, and 4 is awesome! :D

wild rose, Thank you! :)

Beginte, Thank you so much!! :D Lol....glomp on her. ;)) (Don't worry, I plan on pming those links very soon :) ) But I am so glad you like them! BUT YOURS! :-o Transparent awesomeness!! :D Those three sigs are super! I like the images for number 1 and the layout of the pics! 2 is awesome, nice text placement! :D And 3 is just as great, nice coloring, and pictures!

More from me!

Image Image Image Image Image Image

C and CC is great. Credit is nice, but not required, if you use.

Loyal supporter of Caspian/Susan.
NW Family: Aunty Vi, LadyC, Rose, Chloe
Secret Order of the Swoosh.
Keeper of the Secret Magic
L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby wild rose » Feb 28, 2011 1:16 pm

Beginte, wow those are really nice, #2 is my favorite

lover of narnia those are so awesome, I really like #3 and and #5 is so sweet, I love it :)

I made two more, I'm still very amature at this so they are very simple :)

The ends must never justify the means, the means must justify themselves--Ravi Zacharias
sig by Meltintalle
wild rose
The Guardian of Sundays

Postby Narnian_Archer » Mar 10, 2011 1:04 am

Thanks, lover of narnia. I love 1 and 2 (1 made me laugh), but, of course, they are all lovely!! :)
wild rose I love both of them!! 2 is so funny!! I actually remember thinking that when I saw that part in the movie!!! :) :ymapplause:
Just two from me

Narnian_Archer
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby De_De » Mar 11, 2011 12:39 pm

Great sigs everyone :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
Here is one from me
Founder of the Exploring Narnia Club (PM me to join)
Member of the Dragon Club
De_De
NarniaWeb Guru
The Sunny Vitamin D (BC, retired)

Location: exploring Narnia with Frodo and Lady Courage (and a bunch of great NarniaWebbers) in Obi's spaceship

Postby wild rose » Mar 14, 2011 8:31 am

Narnian_Archer wow #1 is my favorite

De_De aww that's so sweet, great job, I love it
sig by Meltintalle
wild rose
The Guardian of Sundays

Postby Narnian_Archer » Mar 21, 2011 2:01 am

thanks, wild rose!
De_De oh, so sweet!! fantastic! I love it!
Just two from me

I was just experimenting with hues and saturations. I'm not exactly satisfied with these, and I may redo them later. :)

EDIT
Here are a few more :)

Narnian_Archer
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Shastafan » Mar 25, 2011 8:36 am

Wow! I love everyone's siggies! Great job, everyone! When I have more time, I'll try to comment on everyone's siggies. :D

Here's some new ones from me:

C and CC is appreciated. Enjoy! :)
Shastafan
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Arya » Mar 28, 2011 6:17 pm

Wow. There's a lot of good signatures on here. Here are some I've made so far. Hope to design so more soon! Anyone can use with credit. Enjoy!

~Arya

Design by Narnian_Archer
My Portfolio website
Arya
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Narnian_Archer » Apr 02, 2011 4:16 am

Shastafan Wow!! Awesome! I love the fonts you used for #1 and #6! #2 and #4 is just breathtaking, and #5 is hillarious! Made my day!

Arya Very, very nice! I love #1 and #3 best, but they're all amazing! #2 reminds me a bit of Matrix! :)

Here are some of mine

C and CC is nice! :)
Narnian_Archer
NarniaWeb Junkie

PreviousNext