This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Signatures and Banners - Numero Uno

Post your Narnia-inspired pictures or poems here.

Moderators: wild rose, SnowAngel

Re: Signatures and Banners - Numero Uno

Postby crgirl2009 » Feb 05, 2010 3:56 pm

Thank you so much :) Great job by the way!
credit to Check every wardrobe for the Siggie
credit to Princess Anna for the Avatar :)
crgirl2009
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby flambeau » Feb 08, 2010 8:03 pm

Oh, dear! I have not been in here in quite some time! So sorry about that!
I'm afraid that I do not have time to comment on the work since my last post, but everything is looking lovely! :)

Here's a few new ones from me...

#2 was made for eustacegirl, please ask her before you use it.

Anyone can use with credit. C&CC welcome.

--- flambeau
"It. Doesn't. Have. To. Match."

President of the Manalive Conspiracy
Founder of Team Hoodie
Icon by me
flambeau
Moderator Emeritus
A Concerned Third Party

Postby malkah » Feb 08, 2010 10:57 pm

Beautiful work, everyone! I'm sorry I can't comment on everything, but it all looks great! :D

On the last page:
Wunder, lovely banners! The coloring is gorgeous!
Beginte, I love the setup of the shot on #3 and the coloring on #2, #4, and #5!
Ben, first post- really nice blue tones on the first sig! Second post- I like the notebook effect! Third post- great coloring!
Lady Luthien, first post- beautiful sigs, especially #1. Second post- the fonts you used look great!
Follower of Aslan, fantastic coloring and text! My favorites are #1, #3, and #5!
NothinButNarnia, the Dryad petals against the black background in #3 is beautiful!

And on this page:
flambeau, the coloring on both is just lovely! I especially like #1!

Two from me:
Image Image

C and CC are wonderful! :) Credit appreciated but not required.
the light after the storm
shows that hope was never gone

Snow After Fire graphics
malkah
Moderator Emeritus
The Invincible One

Postby Beginte » Feb 14, 2010 11:07 am

Wonderful work, everyone! Ah, I'm sorry to have been gone for so long... comments only on this page, I don't have much time, sorry!

flambeau, gorgeous as always! How do you do it! Your work is always stunning and inspiring! I absolutely love the vivid colors on #1 and the swirled blur effect, and the tiny text... heck, I love everything about that sig!

malkah, wonderful work! #2 is absolutely amazing, the blending is so very smooth, and I love the effect! The text is very touching and captures Susan's problem excellently! I love it!

Now, some quick work from moi... HHB quotes! :D

Comments and credit are great! :D
I've seen the movie 9 times!!! (PC)
I've seen the movie 7 times!!! (VoDT) And loved it!
Proud member of the C+S club
Av & sig by me
Beginte
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Adeona » Feb 17, 2010 10:57 pm

I'm sorry I don't have anything. I just wanted to make comments on this page and ask two questions:

flambue: Good ones. Of the two I like the Ed+Lu sig the best, it captures their feelings in that moment so well. And great cropping!
The Ed sig is good as well. The lighting is really just right, and the swirl in the background gives it a big sense of action.

malkah: I LOVE the Joan of Arc sig! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: That wording is perfect for the scene. And they seem to glow with an inner light. The only thing I would mention is that the "i" is a little difficult to see.
Could I use it sometime? (with credit, of course)
The Susan sig is good as well. That's a neat concept to have two shots, almost a mirror image, but at the same time almost opposites.

Wow Beginte! Those are certainly among the best quote sigs I've ever seen! You chose some great lines to "Illustrate". My favorite is probably the "Father, can I box him" sig. Making the "Please" so large emphasizes it despite the quiet period at the end. Nice!
The last one is beautiful, all those different shades and textures of blue.
What font did you use on the second one? I really like it.
RL Sibs: Aviator, Lizzle, Narniancricket, DancingPrincesses, Andriel
Adeona
NarniaWeb Guru
Thursday's Wayfaring Child

Postby Follower of Aslan » Feb 21, 2010 12:40 pm

Those two sigs are great malkah! I love your blending! *saves*

yay Beginte! I love seeing quote sigs, and Marcelle works very well for that. My fave is the last one, I love the blue, and I have saved it. ;) Your overall designs are really good! (hint: make more!) ;) :ymapplause:

More! I have many to post, but they have to come little by little...
I have some text from various songs on these. If you'd like to know what from, just PM me. ;)

The *official First Follower of Aslan
Keeper of Susan's Grey Coat.
Avy:Badger
Sig:Beautiful_ltdwn
Follower of Aslan
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Djaq » Feb 28, 2010 6:05 pm

Beautiful work all!! :D

Here are a few from me. :)

Image Image

Anyone can use. Credit is nice, but not required. :)

~Djaq
When things fall apart, be glue.

Team Hoodie!!
Djaq
Moderator Emeritus
Djaq Of All Trades

Postby LadyPolly » Mar 03, 2010 12:35 pm

Wow these are awesome! Beginte, I love your last one with Edmund's quote. So sweet. :) And Djaq, the theme of your 'fear and faith collide' is really cool!

Here are some of mine. First Narnia signatures I've made, ad they're all Tumnus and Lucy cause I noticed there's not a lot of grown Lucy graphics out there. I have the larger versions too for other message boards, just request if you want those.

Tumnus misses Lucy when she and the others disappear... :((
Tumnus informs Lucy that Cor and Aravis are a couple. Lucy is skeptical.
Best friends!

Credit appreciated!
LadyPolly
NarniaWeb Newbie

Postby Adeona » Mar 12, 2010 6:48 pm

Follower of Aslan: Good coloring on your various sigs. It's neat seeing how different the same shot can look when you change the coloring and cropping for each sig!
Djaq: The coloring and brushes on the first three really work well! The text placement on the fourth really draws you in and makes you pay attention.
LadyPolly: First, welcome to NarniaWeb! I like your avatar, by the way. ...You're right about there being a lack of grown Lucy graphics. You could say the same for grown Peter, Susan, and Edmund, in fact. The look on Lucy's face in the second one is really perfect! The third one is kind of fuzzy, though.

I've actually got a couple to post this time: (Texts from What Faith Can Do, by Kutless)
A variation with corrected wording (I personally prefer my mistaken first version)
I don't like that the top of Susan's head is missing, but I couldn't find a better cap...
Comments, Criticism and Credit gladden the heart. ;)
Adeona
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby narnia_lover127 » Mar 16, 2010 6:21 am

crgirl2009: love that one of Ed. blending is perfect and those are great pics you chose!!flambeau: those are beautiful! love the coloring and how bright they are. lovely!!malkah:thse are great, and the blendig on the second one is stunning!Beginte: great quotes, and beautiful backgrounds and fonts!! especially love the last one!Follower of Aslan: those are great! cropping, coloring and texts all really fit perfectly!Djaq: Love them!! great textures, coloring, fonts, just everything!! i especially love the third one!!!Lady Polly: welcome!! those are great sigs, certainly much better than my first attempts!! Great idea to use pics with grown up Lucy and Tumnus. that second one is really funny, and that last one is so sweet!!Adeona: those are great! the texts really fit and i love that last one with Susan. Perfect text, it fits her so well!

here are a few from me: they're not that good but oh well
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

comments and credit are loved
or have you forgotten who really defeated the White Witch,Peter~Lucy

Avvie,sig:me!
narnia_lover127
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Narniafan#1 » Mar 27, 2010 12:31 pm

Adeona, do you mind if i use this?:
Image<-made by nz_narnia_nut,avvie by Djeq
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/narnianheart-You can get cool prizes when you sign up for Swagbucks (like Starbucks gift cards)!
Narniafan#1
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Beginte » Mar 28, 2010 9:57 am

Boy, I've again been gone long! I'll try to do something about it...

Adeona, thank you so very much! Oh, the font I used on #2 is 'Cardinal', I found it on dafont.com :) Both of your sigs are great, I like both text versions equally.

Follower of Aslan, thank you! Yes, Marcelle works perfect with quote signatures! I'll try to make some more, thanks for liking them :) Your work is great as always, my favorites are #4 and the last one!

Djaq, beautiful work #1 and #3 are my favs! :D

Lady Polly, thank you very much! I adore the first one of your sigs, very well done!

narnia_lover127, thanks! I'm happy you like them! From your sigs, I favor the last two, I adore Eustace! :D

Now, some work from moi...

Comments and credit are great! :D
I've seen the movie 9 times!!! (PC)
I've seen the movie 7 times!!! (VoDT) And loved it!
Proud member of the C+S club
Av & sig by me
Beginte
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby lilsis_lucy » Mar 30, 2010 12:14 pm

Well, I finally made it to Narnian graphics for a change (haven't made any of these for a while so bear with me here..) :) It's good to be back.

flambeau ~ Wonderful two! I love the radial blur on the first one, and the coloring on the second is amazing. Did you combine two pictures for the second one? I love it :)

malkah ~ I love the Lucy one and I love the Susan one even more! It has a sort of sad feel to it, but the lighting is perfect. The combination of the two pictures is fantastic! :-bd And I must say, I love your avatar. Beautiful coloring!

Beginte ~ (1st post) My favorites are 3 and 5..Wonderful choice of quotes! I love the textures and placing of text on those two. Great job! (2nd post) I really really like the first one.. What is the texture/brush you used for the beige line behind the text? I really like it. The text is placed really well, too. 4 is my other favorite. I love that picture of him..So intense, and the little side picture is awesome, too!

Follower of Aslan ~ I love the quote you used on # 4...It's one of my favorites, I don't know why. The picture you used is great too! 7 and 9 are my other two favorites. I love the clear blue lighting on 7, and the black and white is striking on # 9. :)

Djaq ~ Wonderful set! My favorites are 3 and 4. I love the spiral texture on # 3...would you mind posting it? The coloring is fantastic, too. I love the picture you used on # 4, and the coloring is really good. Great work!

LadyPolly ~ I really like your ideas for all of them! I really like the text you decided to use on # 1, and the pictures for # 2 are perfect! Their facial expressions say it all! :)) And the last one is very cute.

Adeona ~ Nice three sigs! I love that picture of Lucy opening the wardrobe door. And as for the one of Susan that you think the head looks funny chopped off, I think it looks fine! The coloring is great too, nice and clear :)

narnia_lover127 ~ Nice idea for the first one! The pictures go great with it, too! :D 4 and 5 are my other two favorites...I love those pictures of Lucy and the trees.

Alright, now for my graphics.. I'm a little rusty, so forgive me because they don't look the greatest..

The text on the last two were brushes by flambeau..thanks!

Comments and CC are great and credit if you decide to use! :)
av/sig me
Narnia Nuts in NH Club
Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in. Aim at earth and you get neither. ~C.S. Lewis
lilsis_lucy
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby narnia_lover127 » Apr 01, 2010 4:22 am

Thanks Beginte and lilsis_lucy :ymblushing:
Beginte: They are all lovely but i really love the last two. The snapshot of the picture looks really coollilsis_lucy: not rusty at all those are beautiful!! really love the colors and they look happy! text really fits too!!

here are afew more:

commments and credit are loved
or have you forgotten who really defeated the White Witch,Peter~Lucy

Avvie,sig:me!
narnia_lover127
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Adeona » Apr 01, 2010 2:33 pm

Narniafan#1, here is that banner cropped down to signature size so you can use it on this forum- originally it was too big. Go right ahead if you want to use it! :)

narnia_lover127, my favorite of your first post is the one at the bottom, with Eustace demanding to see a British consul. So funny! I love the Last Glance sig at the end of your second post. A great moment to work with!

Beginte, I really like the rugged strip along the bottom of the two balcony sigs. That adds a nice touch.

Sorry nothing new for now.
RL Sibs: Aviator, Lizzle, Narniancricket, DancingPrincesses, Andriel
Adeona
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Aslan Fan 4 Ever » Apr 14, 2010 9:08 am

Those are really cool. I like the Aslan ones and the Lucy ones. I'm new here by the way and my name is Rolanda.
Aslan Fan 4 Ever
NarniaWeb Newbie

PreviousNext