This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Signatures and Banners - Numero Uno

Post your Narnia-inspired pictures or poems here.

Moderators: wild rose, SnowAngel

Re: Signatures and Banners - Numero Uno

Postby HM Swanwhite » Apr 14, 2010 10:47 pm

Hello everyone! I haven't been in here for an age. I have one sig and I think I'll just do a few comments on this page. Sorry if I miss you. I'll try come back. :) Actually no, I'll come back for everyone lataz. Sorry! :) :(
Attachments
reepsignu.png
reepsignu.png (38.43 KiB) Viewed 8843 times
Go Marina Erakovic!
I've met Michael Apted!!!
Av & Sig by Me. NWeb sis: ForeverFan
HM Swanwhite
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Follower of Aslan » Apr 15, 2010 3:47 pm

Finally we get to another page! (thanks Swanwhite) :)
No one seems to be coming in here anymore... :((

But I shall post more! I have bunches and bunches to get through..... :ymsmug:

Credit loved. :D
The *official First Follower of Aslan
Keeper of Susan's Grey Coat.
Avy:Badger
Sig:Beautiful_ltdwn
Follower of Aslan
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby MissAdventure » Apr 15, 2010 4:56 pm

Well, I think it's finally time to post the many variations of VODT quote sigs I made for the contest. :p

Comments first! (Sorry, just this page, I've been gone too long :( )
HM, I love it!! I think the coloring, text, and everything is fantastic!! :D
Follower, awesome batch!! My favorites are #2, 3 (excellent text), and 5!! :D

From me...
Image Image Image Image Image

I'm reposting my contest entry; Mods, if that's not ok, just let me know and I'll take it down. :)

Please credit if you decide to use.
CC/comments are loved!! :D
She hoped to be wise and reasonable in time; but alas!
She must confess to herself that she was not wise yet.

Call me Maddy! | my livejournal
Proud Attolian Recruiter
MissAdventure
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Beginte » Apr 16, 2010 12:52 pm

Fabluous work, everyone! Ah, I love this thread and I'm happy to see that things are livening up :D

lilsis, thanks a lot! Oh, the beige line on "The balcony" sig is a brush, I can't remember from which site I took it, but I can put it on a transparent layer and send you, you'll make a brush of it :) I'm glad you like the rowing Peter sig, I was very satisfied with the effects and spent a long time on it! Now, from your sigs, I really love the first two, especially the one with round edges :)

narnia_lover127, thanks! I really like the last two sigs you made!

HM Swanwhite, great as always! I just adore the sig, the coloring is wonderful and somehow the rounded edges go perfectly with the colors, I can't explain how it works for me :ymblushing:

Follower of Aslan, oh, I share your pain! Save the siggy thread, poor thing is neglected recently! But your work definitely fed it up quite a lot! Now, of your work, #6 and #7 are beautiful, as always your text is amazing! #9 and #10 are breathtaking as well, so heartbreaking... Oh, and I'm sorry if I'm mistaken, but I believe you misspelled 'grieve' in the last one... Anyway, it happens to everyone, and your work is wonderful!

Maddy, wonderful work as always! I love quote sigs, and yours are defnitely amazing... let me see, I think I like best #1, #3 (I was always amazed by this line in the book, it speaks to me, since in my writing I describe smells in quite an alike way), and great background for it, too! And, of course, #4 rocks!

Now, some work from moi...

I just saw that movie still of "Son of Rambow" and thought this could be Eustace and Jill (well, the Eustace part is obvious...), I hope you like the three variations :)

Comments and credit are great! :D
I've seen the movie 9 times!!! (PC)
I've seen the movie 7 times!!! (VoDT) And loved it!
Proud member of the C+S club
Av & sig by me
Beginte
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby campgirl » Apr 19, 2010 7:53 pm

Hope y'all don't mind if I jump in here...

HM Swanwhite: I really like that sig of Reep! The coloring is great, and I like the rounded edges and how you put the period at the end :p
Follower: Those are good! I like the texts you chose :) My favorites are 3 and 6!
Maddy: I love quote sigs! :D They're all really good! I think the purple one is my favorite.
Beginte: Oh, I like #'s 1-3. The quote on 1 is hilarious, it's one of my favorites!!

Here's some from me. Credit to flambeau and Djaq :)

c and cc are great! Feel free to use, credit is nice if you do ;)
--cg
Team Hoodie! | Keeper of the Secret Magic | ♥
campgirl
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Follower of Aslan » Apr 21, 2010 7:40 pm

Maddy - I absolutely LOVE you ruse of color! You are very creative with designs, and I like that you used a variety of quotes, ones that are not as common. ;) Keep it up, because I always love quote sigs! :D

Beginte - I especially love the three of Eustace (and Jill). You were also very creative in your graphic designs, and I hope to see more! :ymapplause:

campgirl - I love seeing that shot of lucy again! Great idea with the black and white, and good text as well. Nice bold green grass and text on that battle sig. :)
The *official First Follower of Aslan
Keeper of Susan's Grey Coat.
Avy:Badger
Sig:Beautiful_ltdwn
Follower of Aslan
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Beginte » Apr 22, 2010 12:25 pm

campgirl, thanks a lot! :) I really like your last one, combined with that image the quote is very powerful! Great job on that!

Follower of Aslan, thank you :)

Some work from moi...

Av & sig by me
Beginte
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby narnia_lover127 » Apr 27, 2010 6:43 pm

HM Swanwhite: lovely Reep one!! i love that pic of him and like the rounded edges!
Follower of Aslan: those are amazing!! the text is like perfect on all of them and i really like the coloring especially on # 1 and 3!!
MissAdventure: Great quotes and the background colors are sooo pretty!! #5 would be my fave, i love that line!!!
Beginte: first post: great job on the Jill/Eustace ones!! really love the quote from the first. also that one of Susan is so pretty. second post: love all of them!!!!! the text just fits amazingly with each picture, love the coloring, and well... everything is just beautiful!!!! also really appreciate it that you always comment, it makes me really happy that you even notice my stuff cause your sigs are always soooo good :ymblushing:
campgirl: those are really pretty! love the pic of Lucy you chose and great text too!!

some from me:

comments and credit are loved
or have you forgotten who really defeated the White Witch,Peter~Lucy

Avvie,sig:me!
narnia_lover127
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby lover of narnia » May 05, 2010 3:42 pm

Awesome Sigs everyone!! :D :ymapplause: :ymapplause: I'm afraid I don't have time to comment. :ymblushing: Sorry. I will quickly do this though:
Beginte, campgirl, MissAdventure, and HM Swanwhite, you guys are doing GORGEOUS work! I love those quote Maddy! Credit to you for these three sigs. You led me to the textures in one of your tuts ;)

Image Image Image

C and CC is great. Credit is nice if you use

Loyal supporter of Caspian/Susan.
NW Family: Aunty Vi, LadyC, Rose, Chloe
Secret Order of the Swoosh.
Keeper of the Secret Magic
L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Beginte » May 11, 2010 9:47 am

Quick, while the break in between my finals lasts!

narnia_lover127, aw, you're being much too benevolent! Thank you for all your lovely compliments, and well, I always comment on everyone's work when I have time, because I think it's only fair... Now, I adore your avs, the design of #3 is great! I just love the captured motion there! And #1 made me laugh, he really looks like he's playfully tormenting some poor victim to acknowledge his kingship!

lover of narnia, ah, great work as always! I especially love #2, did you make the texture on your own?

Now, some quick work from moi...

Av & sig by me
Beginte
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Daughter_of_Ramandu » May 14, 2010 4:20 pm

Everyone on here is so talented and unique :D

lover of narnia: I love the quotes that you place into your signatures and the designs.

Beginte: Most of your work on this page blows me away. I wish I can make signatures like this.

narnia_lover127: I love your Caspian and the High King one.

Everyone it's very great!! ;)

I made three sigs and seven avatars today. To me they look messed up because I can't afford photoshop at the moment, so I actually do a few tricks with powerpoint. I know lame right? :p

Anyways I'd still love to share them and feel free to give me constructive criticism. I really want to get better at this since I'd like to do web design in the near future. Thanks! :)

Co-Founder of Jilrian Club, Jill/Tirian. PM DamselJillPole or me to join.
A proud Supporter of the Caspian/Lilliandil Romance!
I support Laura Brent!
Daughter_of_Ramandu
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Aravis Autarkeia » May 22, 2010 5:18 pm

HM Swanwhite, too cute! :)
Follower of Aslan, love the quotes on those!
Maddy, #3 is so pretty! I love, love, love #4! lol
Beginte, (1st post) amazing photoshop job on #1-3! beautiful coloring on #4. (2nd post) cool text on #3. the coloring on #2 is very pretty. (3rd post) awesome layouts and coloring on all three! love the text on #3.
lover of narnia, i really like #2! the image you used on #3 is beautiful! it really captures the moment. :)
campgirl, love the soft feel of the image in #1-3!
narnia_lover127, nice cropping on #1! i love the quote on 3.
Daughter_of_Ramandu, nice job on all three of them! it's gotta be hard working in powerpoint. i used to use paint and Microsoft Word, but i never even thought of powerpoint. Photoshop is awesome, but Gimp is a nice program that is kinda like photoshop and it's free. :D i think you've got a pretty good idea of spacing. i really like the layout on #3. the blue sky really adds to the color and feel of the sig. my main CC would be that when you blend stuff, it's good to either use images that have similar lighting or fix them to look similar. On #2, you can tell that Caspian and Ramandu's daughter are from two different images, but on #3 Ramadu's daughter really looks like she belongs with the sky. Hope that makes sense. :) keep practicing and you'll definitely get better. :-bd

a few from me:
Aravis Autarkeia
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby malkah » May 22, 2010 9:43 pm

Thanks for the comments, everyone! :)

I wish I could comment on everything since my last post, but I'm going to have to keep it to just this page. ;)

HM Swanwhite, beautiful sig! The coloring and the cropping and the way the outline of the text reflects Reep's feather--it's just lovely all around!
Follower, great work! The fonts and text on all of them are fantastic! I especially love #2, #3 and #8. #8 makes me think of a baptism. :)
Maddy, gorgeous siggies! The bright coloring and especially the quotes are fabulous! *saves a few*
Beginte, first post- ooh, I love #1-#3! That is a perfect image for Eustace and Jill and Experiment House. :D And the way Susan's eyes are done on the last sig is very striking! Second post- the shot, coloring, and text on #4 are awesome! Third post- I love #2! Gorgeous coloring and design!
campgirl, really nice work! I especially like the text on #1--#3 and the bright green and black on #4!
narnia_lover127, good cropping and text on all of those!
Becca, lovely work! The backgrounds are so pretty! My favorite is #3!
Daughter_of_Ramandu, nice work! My favorite is definitely #3, the blue sky really fits the rather ethereal image of RD! My only CC is that in #2, there seems to be a sort of brown line across RD's forehead.
I would definitely have to echo Aravis Autarkeia about GIMP! It's free, very easy to download, and has most of the capabilities of Photoshop (as far as ordinary graphics-making goes; you may not want it for web design.) I make all my graphics on GIMP and love it. :)
Anyway, you've got a very good start--keep it up! :ymapplause:
Aravis Autarkeia, stunning batch! I love the clean, crystal-clear coloring! My favorites are #1, #2 and #4--the text on #1 is too funny. ;))

Just two from me:
Image Image

C and CC are wonderful! :) Credit appreciated but not required.

Textures by: flambeau, hyaline12, and blue-emotion@deviantart.net.
the light after the storm
shows that hope was never gone

Snow After Fire graphics
malkah
Moderator Emeritus
The Invincible One

Postby MountainFireflower » May 26, 2010 3:29 pm

I'm going to join the discussion in this thread! :D I'm technically new to the NarniaWeb forum, but I've hung around longer than that without being registered. This is one of my favorite threads ever. Everyone's work is so beautiful... there is so much I could say, but it would take up a LOT of room. I just love every single one of these blends! They are each unique in their own way and give a new perspective to many of these pictures. Great job, everyone! :ymapplause:

Here are three sigs from me. Feedback would be appreciated! If you want to use them, just ask! :)

Credit:
(sig #1 lyrics: Who I Am Hates Who I've Been, Relient K)
(sig #2 lyrics: Getting Into You, Relient K)
(sig #3 lyrics: Brave, Nichole Nordeman)
av by dot
MountainFireflower
Moderator Emeritus

Postby campgirl » May 27, 2010 1:23 pm

Beginte: (first post) I like 1 and 4, but 4 is definitely my favorite!! Good cropping! (2nd post) I love all of them!!! The layout of 1 is cool, and the colors are great. 2 is great, good text and I like how you put the strip kind of in the middle. I think 3 is my favorite though. Good job! :D
narnia_lover127: The text on 1 is funny, and the shot on 4 is great! :P
Lover: I love 2!! :ymapplause: And the shot on 3 is amazing! Very pretty!
Daughter_of_Ramandu: The colors on 3 are fabulous! I love the pink dot ;))
Aravis Autarkeia: I love the crispiness of all of them! 1 is just too funny!! And Ed's face on 4, so cute! I love the little bottle on 5 (wish I had one!). Great job!!!! :ymapplause:
malkah: Both of them look great! I like 1 best, the text is very fitting :)
MountainFireflower: 3 definitely my favorite! I love the text you used for "brave"!

(Is it possible to overuse "great"? :P)

Thanks for the comments!! :)

Here's a few from me. credit to flambeau, HM Swanwhite, and Home of the Nutty (for caps) :)

c and cc are great! Feel free to use, credit would be nice if you do ;)
--cg
Team Hoodie! | Keeper of the Secret Magic | ♥
campgirl
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Adeona » Jun 03, 2010 6:22 pm

Beginte, may I use this one (with credit)? :)

Beginte wrote:Image

I'm working on a couple sigs I hope to post later this month, but nothing for now.
Adeona
NarniaWeb Guru
Thursday's Wayfaring Child

PreviousNext