This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Post your Narnia-inspired pictures or poems here.

Moderators: wild rose, SnowAngel

Re: Avatars - First Edition!

Postby lover of narnia » Mar 22, 2011 6:01 pm

ow! We have some busy bees! :p

Page 77

Wunderkind_Lucy, Thanks! :D Your icons are as gorgeous as ever. Coloring is very pretty on this group. Blending is well done in 1 and 3. My favorites though are: 2, 3, 4, and 5. 5's text is, just, perfect! :ymapplause:

HM Swanwhite, (first & second post) YOU'RE FINALLY HERE AGAIN! :ymhug: It is so nice to see you back! Your graphics are just as beautiful as ever! :D I adore the layout of those three avvies. The frame is a nice touch. ;) Coloring is gorgeous! My faves are: 1 and 2. Good job! :ymapplause:

Aravis_A (first post) Oh! Pretty! :D I really like 1 and 2. I've always been a fan of quote avatars/signatures, and your two are lovely! :ymapplause: (second post) Thanks for the comments! :) More lovely graphics. I REALLY like 4. It's lighting is awesome! :ymapplause:

campgirl, WOW. You have gotten awesome. ;) Your coloring is so beautiful! :D 1's text is just plain awesome ;)) 2 has pretty coloring but 3. :-o Tutorial...please? ;;)

narnian_at_heart Nice! :) I really like 3, 6 and 7. They're really clear and have lovely text!

Page 78

Wunderkind_Lucy, I think you already know what I think of these. :p But I'll say again, Awesome. :D Very good coloring. My most favorites are: 1, 6, and 7. Beautiful. (Second post) OH! I Love them Both! :D Blending and coloring are gorgeous on 1 and 2. I think 2 is my absolute favorite though. :ymapplause:

HM Swanwhite, VERY Nice! :D Coloring is very pretty. And cropping's are great. My favorites are: 1, 3, and 4. Good job! :ymapplause:

Prince Hayden, (First post) Welcome to the forum! :ymhug: Bagder's and Edmund. Pretty good combination. :D *recalls an avatar she saved that had Edmund and a badger on it and said 'a boy and his badger'* Nice avatars! :) 1 and 4 have to by my favorites. The text on both of them is awesome. :) (second post) Ooh, more loverly ones! :D My favorites are: 1, 3, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15. Good job! :ymapplause:

Flambeau, It's alright! :) I completely understand.

GORGEOUS icons! :D Simply, stunning coloring, as usual. Really, I'm not sure if I'll ever reach the point where my graphics equal yours in beauty. ;) I see tutorial have already been done on 1 and 3. :p I have to say 1 is awe-inspiring. I looked at the tut and it's amazing what you have done to it! :D My other favorites are: 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, and 9. 6-8's coloring is so vivid. I shall refrain from asking anymore tuts....from this batch. ;;) AWESOME job! :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

daughter of the King, (first post) That is a worthy goal! :) There are some very nice ones in your batch. My particular faves are: 6, 8, 16, 17, 18, 19, and 20. I've been really loving close-crops lately, and yours are good! :ymapplause: (Second post) More nice ones! Good job working with lighting. I like: 1, 3, 4, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 16, 18, 19, and 20. Keep it up! :)

i love w.a.s.g, You're Welcome! :D More awesome ones from you. ;) I adore your style! My favorites are: 1, 2, 4, 5, and 6. Coloring is beautiful in 4-6! :D

DancingPrincesses, Cool! :) I really like 2 and 3. The small light/sparkle on 2 is cute.

RuralNarniaFan, Nice avatars! :D I love 2, 3, 5, and 9. Your coloring is really nice! :ymapplause:

campgirl Again! :D Here is what I'm takin' about! Awesomeness! Your coloring is so beautiful! :D My favorites on this group are definitely 1, 2, and 3. 1 and 2 are gorgeous, and 3 is great in all it's on way. :p 4 and 5 are also really nice. I LOVE 5's text! Great job! :ymapplause:

Djaq, Not liking some of them!? :-o They are all, beyond, superb! :D I mean, blending, cropping, coloring....everything! :D Not to mention use of textures. ;) My favorites are: 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12! :D Very good job! :ymapplause:

Princess Anna, Nice! :) Lucy and Edmund are awesome character. ;) Good croppings! My favorites are: 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 12. Good job! :ymapplause:

Page 79

RuralNarniaFan, Nice! :) I really like the colors. ;) (Second post) I like 1 and 3. Very creative. :ymapplause:

Princess Anna, (first post) Nice batch! :D Your cropping is really great, and variations are always nice! My favorites from this batch are: 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 14. I'm really liking your coloring too. :) (Second post) Again, good job with the cropping! :D I like numbers: 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 12, and 13. I especially like 12. :D (Third post) I love these! :D VDT pics are awesome, right? ;) My faves are: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 12, 14, 15, and 16. Awesome. :) (Fourth post) Caspian! Yeah! :D And your coloring on this batch is really great. Could you please post the link to the picture you used on 5? :D My favorites are: 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9. Really great job! :) (Fifth post) Wow! Lovely icons! :D Coloring and croppings are superb. My favorites are: 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13. 12 and 13 are gorgeous! :ymapplause:

Prince Hayden, Aw, your too sweet! :ymhug: Thanks so much for the icons, Dlf. ;) I Love them. 1, 2, and 4 are my favorites of the Suspian ones. :D Your blending is great! :) Of your badger ones I like: 2, 3, 4, and 5. And the Edmund one is really awesome. ;)

HM Swanwhite, Great cropping and nice colors! :D Plus the text really works! (second post) I LOVE 1 and 2! :D But I really like 2. Coloring is beautiful. :ymapplause:

daughter of the King, (first post) Niceness! :) I especially like: 1, 2, 4, 9, 10, 11 and 12. Good job! (Second post) These are great too! :D I really like: 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, and 14. I love the lighting on 9! :ymapplause:

DancingPrincesses, Nice avvies! :) I love the effects with the color. ;) I like 1 and 2. (second post) I like 'em both! But 2 is my favorite! :ymapplause:

Phew. #:-s Done with comments! :D Now the first have of 40 graphics. ;)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

C and CC is great. Credit is nice, but no required, if you use.

Loyal supporter of Caspian/Susan.
NW Family: Aunty Vi, LadyC, Rose, Chloe
Secret Order of the Swoosh.
Keeper of the Secret Magic
L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby campgirl » Mar 23, 2011 8:14 am

Quick comments...

page 78 --
Wunder, I love the B2 one!! Beautiful work on both of them! :D

Dee, Thanks so much! :ymhug: You don't like those?! They're gorgeous!!! I love your coloring, cropping, and texture use! :D My favorites are #1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 11 (something about it reminds me of Merlin ;)) ), and 12! Great job! :ymapplause:

dotk, Thank you!! :) Wow, a bunch from you! My favorites are #2, 3, 5, 8, 11, 16, 18, and 19. Nice work!!! :D

PA, thanks! ;)) I love Edmund! Nice batch from you! My favorites are #2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 11, and 12. Edmund and Lucy ♥!! :D

Hey, welcome Hayden!! :D Thanks for the comments! Aw, I love the Trufflehunter ones! He's so cute! ;)) My favorites are #1, 2, 7, 8, 9, 14, and 15! Great job! :D

page 79 --
RuralNarniaFan, (First post) I like those! :) (2nd post) I love your use of texture!! #1 and 2 are my favorites! :D

PA, (first post) Haha, nice!! My favorites are #1, 3, 4, 10, 11, and 12!! :D (2nd post) Oh yay, the boys! ;)) :P My favorites are #2, 3, 4, 9, 12, and 13. ;) (3rd post) Lovely! My favorites are #1, 3, 4, 6, 12, and 14! (4th post) Ah, I love Caspian! My favorites are #1, 4, 5, 6, and 7! 7 is beautiful! Love the coloring! :) (5th post) Favorites: 1, 5, 6, 11, 12, and 13. Great job!

Hayden, More Trufflehunter!! :D My favorites are #1, 2, 3, and 4. 2 is just so adorably cute! ;)) I like the Suspian ones, too. Absolutely love that Edmund one!! It's...super awesome! :D Great job!

HM! (first post) I love the cropping and colors on that one!! Awesome job!! :D (2nd post) I like it both ways, fixed and not! And great job on that other one! :)

dotk, (first post) Lovely batch. Favorites: 1, 4, 5, 11, and 12. The coloring on 4 is stunning!! And 7 is so funny. ;)) Great job! (2nd post) Nice ones again! My favorites are #1, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, and 14. :) (Congrats on 1,000 posts!!! \:D/ :ymhug: )

DP Miley, (first post) I like the B/W mixed with the color! I think 2 is my favorite. :) (2nd post) Again, love the B/W! :D

Page 80 --
Lover!! :ymhug: Thanks so much! I used flam's 102nd tutorial on that one. :) "First half of 40"?! :-o *faints* I honestly don't know how you can make so many beautiful graphics in such a short time! This half is stunning. You have lovely coloring. I love all the different croppings! My favorites are #1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, and 19. I love Caspian. ;)) What font did you use on 16? And...would you mind doing a tutorial for 2-5? ;;)

Just a few Georgie ones from me...
Image Image Image Image

C and CC are great! Feel free to use, credit would be nice if you do ;)

-- cg
Team Hoodie! | Keeper of the Secret Magic | ♥
campgirl
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby lover of narnia » Mar 23, 2011 11:18 am

campgirl, Aw, you're too sweet! :ymhug: Thanks for the comments! :D Well, this time I had two contests to enter in, which demanded 20 Narnia graphics each. ;)) Anyway, the font on #17, is Aaron's Hand. (I believe you meant 17, right? :) ) And, actually, I can have those tuts up for you probably today or tomorrow! :D I have the PSD's saved for 2-5 and I distinctly remember the coloring I did! :) Your graphics are lovely, just like always! My favorites are: 1 and 2. The coloring is gorgeous, and they are sharpened just enough. Would you mind posting the pictures you used for 1 and 2? ;;)

Now here is that other half I promise y'all. Enjoy!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

C and CC is great. Credit is nice, but not required, if you use. More to come, once another post is made. ;)

L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby narnian_at_heart » Mar 23, 2011 3:01 pm

OK, get ready for a shocker. I made Narnian avatars that AREN'T of Susan!!

A girl on another forum saw my Susan avvie and asked for a Lucy one. It was kind of difficult to get the creative juices flowing because I've never made a Lucy one before. Susan ones are easy becuase I've always identified with her but Lucy was hard! But once I got going, it was easier and it definetly stretched me as an "artist".

No time for comments again, sorry, I have class in ten minutes.

Image Image Image Image Image

Textures on 3-4 by Wunderkind_Lucy and me. Texture on 5 by hyaline12

No permission necessary but please credit if you use.
narnian_at_heart
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Wunderkind_Lucy » Mar 23, 2011 5:15 pm

Wow! There's been a lot of lovely avies! No time for comments now, but I'll try to get some in eventually.

A few from me!

Comments are ♥! Credit is nice but not necessary. Please don't claim as your own.

~Wunder
Wunderkind_Lucy
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby HM Swanwhite » Mar 23, 2011 7:32 pm

Three from me using flambeau's 105th tutorial and my own input, bases are from spareoom.net. :)

Image Image Image

Comments for this page:

lover both your batches are EPIC! I love them (particularly the second one). The colouring is fantabulous! Could you please post the vertical stripes texture you used in your second batch no. 19? Thanks for all your compliments - and it's good to see you again too! Could you please do a tut on one of the first ones of Caspian in your first batch? Good cropping on those too. Anyhow, what I was saying is that I was trying to achieve that reddish colouring the other day but without much success though I didn't try too hard. Thanks!!! :) I don't really mind which one too as they all look like you used the same colouring. (interval) Just looking at your second batch again, maybe if you have time you could do a tut on one of the first ones! I love bright colouring like that! ;)
campgirl Love those Georgie icons!!! My fave are the first too - the colouring is perfect and crisp! BTW thanks for your comments too! ;)
narniaheart Good job! I love your cropping - keep it up! Good on you for breaking out of routine too. :D
Wunder_Lu EPIC batch! I love the text on three - so cute! My faves are probably 2, 8, 9, 10 and 12! Cool cropping!
Go Marina Erakovic!
I've met Michael Apted!!!
Av & Sig by Me. NWeb sis: ForeverFan
HM Swanwhite
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby lover of narnia » Mar 23, 2011 10:41 pm

narnian_at_heart, Lucy is really good too! :D I love your cropping. It's nice. My favorites are: 2, 3, 4, and 5. Nice. :)

Wunderkind_Lucy, A few? :p If 20 is a few, might I inquire, what is several!? :p Lovely batch! :D I'm glad to see your 20 Narnia graphics. they are awesome! As usual. ;) Good coloring and use of textures. My favorites are: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 15, 16, 17, 18, and 19. Great job! :ymapplause:

HM Swanwhite, Wow, thanks for the comments. :ymblushing: Actually, the stripe effect, in #19, was created by me smudging the sky to make it fit the whole image. But, I can post the coloring/light textures I used to slightly, bring out, the stripes. :) And like I told campgirl, I'd be happy to do a tut for one of those Caspian ones. I remember exactly what I did. ;) And I'll see about a tut on one of the ones from my second batch. I believe I remember those too. :D Your 3 graphics are awesome! :D VERY pretty. Coloring is gorgeous, and I like the textures. My favorites are: 2 and 3. Great job! :ymapplause:

A few more from me.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

C and CC is great. Credit is nice if you use.

L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Aravis Autarkeia » Mar 24, 2011 8:36 am

lover of narnia: (first post) Love the ones of Peter! (second post) I really love this batch! #17 and #18 are my absolute favorites! :D How did you do the text on #17? It looks so cool! and could you possibly do a tutorial on 18?
HM Swanwhite: The blue color scheme is very pretty! I like #2 best. :)
Wunder: I love #4, #15, and #17!
narnian_at_heart: that's awesome that you're experimenting. :) I like #2 the best!

some from me:
Aravis Autarkeia
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Prince Hayden » Mar 24, 2011 3:27 pm

By Aslan, I missed a lot!! Well, the Dawn Treader dvd is coming out in a couple of weeks for the US! :D Can't wait!!

Okay, so *clears throat*

Princess Anna: First Post I don't think that batch was random. It has a wide variety of those... three pictures. I really like #7, how #9 and 10 look almost connected to each other :P lol, and #12 and 16 are the rest of my favorites :D
(Second Post) I'm an Edmund and Trufflehunter fan *coughcough* lol. Anyways, I do like that post, a little, even though it's all Caspian and not that much Edmund :P I like the cropping and sparkles and lighting and all those other stuff you did :D :ymapplause: My favorites are #1, 5, 6, and 9 especially #9 :D
(THIRD Post...) Yay it's Edmund!! :D lol okay, so my favorites are #2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 ( :p ), along with #8 and 10 :ymapplause: And your welcome for the pictures! :D :ymhug:
And you know, I like how #6 and #7 almost looks connected to each other, only on 7 Ed's mouth is bigger than his face in 6 :p =))
Elanor: Thanks! :D I'm glad you like that particular batch :D :D :D
HM Swanwhite: Cool! :D I really like how the last one looks :)
daughter of the King: lol thanks :D I'm glad you like my Trufflehunter-avvies :) Your's are great too! I haven't seen that many Prunaprismia avatars, but it's nice to see her once in a while :) I really like #1, 4, 9, and 12 :D Awesome job! :ymapplause:
(Second Post) By Aslan! I really like the effects you used on this batch... My favorites are #1, 3, 6, 7, 8, 11, 12, and 13. Awesome job, again!!! :D :ymapplause:
DancingPrincesses: lol I like the smileys you used! :D :-bd lol Anyways, nice Dawn Treader avatar! I also like that b&w and color effect you did on the last two :D :-bd lol
(Second Post) Nice b&w ones again :D I like that Reepicheep one :)

pg. 80
Lover of Narnia: Thanks, thanks, thanks, and your welcome!! :D lol Nice Caspian one's. I really like #2, 3, 6, 13 (nice blending), 14, 17, 19, and 20 :D Great job! :D :ymapplause:
(Second Post) By Aslan! Awesome, once again! lol So I like #2, 5, 6, 8, 9, 12, 14, 15, 18, and 20 :D
(THIRD post)Cool! What's the font you used on #2, 5, and 7? Anyways, my favorites are #3, 4, 5, and 7 :D :ymapplause:
campgirl: Your welcome, and thanks! :D lol awesome Georgie ones. i like the picture you used on #3 lol :))
narnian_at_heart: Nice Lucy ones :D I really like #1 and 5 :)
Wunderkind_Lucy: Awesome! :D I really like what it says on #1, 3, and four (lol). The rest of my favorites are #5, 9, 15, 19, and 20 :D
HM Swanwhite: Aslan's mane! I like the effect you used there, especially #1! Awesome! :D
Aravis Autarkeia: Cool avatars! :D I like what it says on #2 and 9. I also like #4, 6, 9, and 16-20 lol :D

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Okay, so I watched "Alex Rider" the other day, and it inspired me to make this: Image

And I was also inspired by "Star Wars", which I watched the other other day :D lol
Image Image

Aslan's mane, look at all those :D's! This is what happens if I get too busy and fall behind in making avatars :P lol
^Sig cropped from a fan-made MN poster Caspian XI made...
I LOVE BADGERS!!! :D TEAM TRUFFLEHUNTER (if there is one...)
Prince Hayden
NarniaWeb Newbie

Postby DamselJillPole » Mar 24, 2011 6:19 pm

lover of narnia, In all your posts I love your close ups of Caspian! I got inspired by them, :ymapplause: very lovely as always Lonnie! ;)

Wunderkind_Lucy, I love the "Epic Fail" one. :) I say that alot with friends when we try to attempt things but fail at it.

Aravis Autarkeia, I really love #9! :ymapplause:

HM Swanwhite, I love all of yours. I love the effects you used and cropping! :ymapplause:

narnian_at_heart, I really like the last two of Lucy a lot! Neat cropping and color! ;) :ymapplause:

campgirl, I really love the first three, those are really cute! :ymapplause:

And time for mine :D :

Please credit, don't claim as your own, thank you! :)
Long Live King Caspian & Queen Liliandil Forever!
Jill+Tirian! Let there be Jilrian!
DamselJillPole
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby De_De » Mar 25, 2011 4:38 am

lover of narnia, Really nice avatars! I really like #2 and 3 :)

Aravis Autarkeia, You Peter and Miraz ones are amazing, especially the fourth one

Prince Hayden, I really like #8 and 9, good job. I really like the Jedi ones ;))

DamselJillPole, Your Caspian ones are super nice. My favorite are #1, 8, and 9

And here are three from me

Image Image Image

Comments are loved :x
Founder of the Exploring Narnia Club (PM me to join)
Member of the Dragon Club
De_De
NarniaWeb Guru
The Sunny Vitamin D (BC, retired)

Location: exploring Narnia with Frodo and Lady Courage (and a bunch of great NarniaWebbers) in Obi's spaceship

Postby campgirl » Mar 25, 2011 7:59 am

Lover, (first post) thanks! :D Oh wow, that's a handful. Glad you finished in time!! ;)) Yeah, I meant 17. ;)) Yay, I can't wait to try them out! Thanks for doing that! :ymhug: Here's the pictures you asked for: #1 and #2. :) This half is simply beautiful. Lovely coloring! My favorites are #1-5, 7, 8, 9, 10 (love the cropping!), 12, 13, 14, 16, 18, 19, and 20 (again, love the cropping!). :D (2nd post) You're on a roll! :D These are beautiful! My favorites are #2, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8!! ;))

narnian_at_heart, I like your cropping and the pictures you used! I hardly ever make Susan graphics...it's usually the boys or Lucy. ;)) I like #1, 2, 3, and 5. :)

Wunder, Those are beautiful!! I love the coloring on all of them! My favorites are #1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11 (his eyes!), 13, 15, 16-20. Fabulous job!! :D :D

HM, Thanks and you're welcome! ;)) I like these! Favorites are #1 and 2. :D Love the blueness.

AA, (random/off topic: would you mind if I called you keia?) Oh, lovely icons!!! Love the coloring and cropping on all of them! My favorites are #1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10 ( ;)) ), 11, 12, 13, 14, 18, 19, and 20. :D

Hayden, thanks! :P I like yours! My favorites are #1-4, 7, 8, 9, 11 ( :P ), and the Jedi ones. ;)) Would you mind posting the picture you used on #8? ;;)

Damsel, thank you! ;)) Yours are great!! ;) My favorites are #1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10. His hair is crazy in those last two! ;)) Nice job!

De_De, Aw, I love the pictures you used!! I can't pick a favorite, they're all so cute! :D

Some from me. :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image

-- cg
campgirl
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Narnian_Archer » Mar 25, 2011 8:06 am

Thanks for all the comments, everyone (from ages ago!!) Oh, so many lovely works here!!! I'm sorry, I'll only be able to comment on the 80th page...but there is so much beauty here! It's like an overflowing treasure chest!!

lover of narnia
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful as always!! On your first post, my favorites are 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, and 18. On your second, 1, 5, 8, and 20. On your third, I just love 3 and 6 and 8!!! (LOVE the cropping!!)

campgirl
First post: Very, very nice! Number 3 made me laugh!! It amazes me how much Georgie has grown up...I still can't get over it!
Second post: love 1,3, and 5! I love their brightness!!

narnian_at_heart
Ooooh, I just love yours!! Amazing!!

Wunderkind_Lucy
I am always struck dumb when I see your work!! They just take my breath away! I love 3,4,5,7,9,13,14,15, and 20!!

HM Swanwhite
Wow, awesome!! My favorite is the first one, but they're all beautiful!

Aravis Autarkeia
WOW!! I love 1,5,6,7,8,9,10 and 18 best, but they're all so lovely!! Love the words on 9 and 10! They reall match!

Prince Hayden
Cool!! I love them all, especially 8, 9, and 11. and 12, 13, and 14 totally made my day!!!

DamselJillPole
I love them all!!!!!! My favorite as the last three, but they're all so amazing!

De_De
awwwwww, so cute!! So many memories!!! Love them all!! :)

Well, just 3 simple ones from me. :D :ymblushing:
Image Image Image

#:-s
sig by Sheroo of Stormness Head
Member of the Dragon club. PM Narnia Girl or FFJ to join.
RL sibling to De_De and wild rose
Narnian_Archer
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Aravis Autarkeia » Mar 25, 2011 1:04 pm

Prince Hayden: #11 is too funny! :)
DamselJillPole: Love the ones from Dawn Treader! Especially #8 and #10.
De_De: Those shots of Andrew and Georgie are so cute!
campgirl: :ymhug: I'm loving the new nickname! Keia sounds so cool! :) I really like the coloring and lighting on #1-3. I especially love the one of Edmund! Could you possibly do a tutorial on that one?
Narnian_Archer: I like #1! he he... :p
Aravis Autarkeia
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby campgirl » Mar 25, 2011 8:27 pm

Narnian_Archer, Thank you! :D Oh I know, she's grown up so much! Haha, I like yours! The first one is funny! ;))

Keia, Yay! I'm glad you like it! :ymhug: Thanks, I really liked how the Edmund one turned out. :) I used flam's 102nd tutorial on all three of those icons. I really love that tut, I've been using it a lot lately, lol. Glad you like them! ;)

A few more from me ;))
Image Image Image
Image Image Image

-- cg
campgirl
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby HM Swanwhite » Mar 25, 2011 8:59 pm

Hello everyone! Thanks so much for your comments.
Here are three avs - I'm not too keen on the middle one but I'll post it anyhow. :)

Image Image Image

Comments later, but for now it's all looking great! :)
Go Marina Erakovic!
I've met Michael Apted!!!
Av & Sig by Me. NWeb sis: ForeverFan
HM Swanwhite
NarniaWeb Guru

PreviousNext