This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Fads

The community lounge for non-Narnian discussions.

Moderators: stargazer, johobbit

Re: Fads

Postby Juliana » Feb 01, 2010 2:44 pm

I still have all my Beanie Babies as well. I was never into dolls as a kid, but I loved Beanie babies.They're sitting in a trunk right now, but I haven't the heart to get rid of them.

Let's not forget what I find the funniest fad in a while. The snuggie! Some of my classmates have worn them to class(It's freezing cold in there), and we got my grandma one in honor of the university I'm attending.

I heard Myspace referred to the other day as the abandoned amusement park of the internet. Lol, everyone was talking about it a while back, but now they've packed up and moved to facebook.

I'm starting to get tired of the vampire fad. Anytime I see "vampire" in the title of something, I tend to ignore it. ;))

Paul McCartney at the Golden Globes: "My name is Paul McCartney, or as I am now known 'that guy from Rock Band'"
Lol, I'm glad that this game is exposing younger people to the Beatles. Although I have to admit, I feel pretty cool for being a fan before all this Rock Band excitement happened. B-) ;))
Juliana
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Glenstorm the Great » Feb 01, 2010 3:03 pm

Juliana wrote:I heard Myspace referred to the other day as the abandoned amusement park of the internet. Lol, everyone was talking about it a while back, but now they've packed up and moved to facebook.

so true ;)) ...It even looks pretty outdated compared to Facebook... :p
Glenstorm the Great
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby IloveFauns » Feb 03, 2010 3:59 am

Yeah i mader a my space account a while back but never used it but i use my facebook a lot.No one askes if you ahve myspace anymroe they all ask if you have facebook.
IloveFauns
NarniaWeb Zealot

Previous