This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

NaNoWriMo 2019

The community lounge for non-Narnian discussions.

Moderators: stargazer, johobbit

Re: NaNoWriMo 2019

Postby shastastwin » Nov 30, 2019 9:03 pm

Well, I did it on the last night, but I hit 50k. I still need to do some work to finish this draft, but I'm pleased I got this much.
"All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you..."
Inexhaustible Inspiration
shastastwin
Moderator Emeritus
Saint Schwinn

Postby Arwen_Daeneri31 » Dec 02, 2019 5:24 pm

Congrats! I am very happy for you.

I made it myself but I am far from finished, I have alot more to add and then get drafted.
It is a good rule after reading a new book, never to allow yourself another new one till you have read an old one in between.
–C.S. Lewis
Arwen_Daeneri31
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby aileth » Dec 03, 2019 9:52 am

Congratulations, stwin and Dany, for making it! Sounds like some of us still have more work to do :D Isn't that delightful? Oh, yeah, that's not strange, is it?

I put in 70,000 words in November, and still no end in sight (well, the end is barely visible at a long, long distance; maybe this'll become two books in time) so just.keep.writing.
Now my days are swifter than a post: they flee away ... my days are swifter than a weaver's shuttle
aileth
Peripatetic powder-room sub

Postby Meltintalle » Dec 03, 2019 8:45 pm

Congrats to those who finished--and good luck to those who still have a ways to go!

I "finished", by which I mean I wrote the story I thought I was writing, and then on December 1st had a thought which will require reworking the setting. 8-} But it'll be cooler in the long run, I hope...
Meltintalle
Ra-pun-z-mel

Previous