This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Kids will be Kids

The community lounge for non-Narnian discussions.

Moderators: stargazer, johobbit

Re: Kids will be Kids

Postby stargazer » Feb 11, 2020 8:15 pm

That was pretty humorous. ;))

A few minutes later, still playing with the cash register toy, she asked me what I wanted so I listed off some typical fast-food items (hamburger, fries, chicken nuggets, etc). She replied with "We don't have any food. What do you want?"
But all night, Aslan and the Moon gazed upon each other with joyful and unblinking eyes.
stargazer

Postby SnowAngel » Mar 31, 2020 12:23 pm

When my sisters were little, about 4 and 5, they loved to sell chili cheese fries to anyone who would buy them. They didn't have a clue what it was, but they loved the sound of it. :D

I just heard one of my little brothers ask "has anyone seen my cannon?". Which I take to mean his Playmobil cannon is missing at the moment. Sounded so funny and random to me in another area of the house. ;))

SnowAngel
We are too prone to engrave our trials in marble
and write our blessings in sand. — C.H. Spurgeon
SnowAngel
Maiden of Monday Madness

Postby Ryadian » May 10, 2020 7:56 pm

Today, we had a video call with my sister's family, largely so that my niece and nephew could say "Happy Mother's Day" to their grandma. My niece then told me "Happy Mother's Day", even after being told that I'm not a mom. ;)) Then, she asked for my brother to come into the room, so that she could wish him a happy Mother's Day, too. :))

A little while later, stargazer (who was also there) jokingly said "Happy Mother's Day" to my niece. She deadpans, "Uncle stargazer, I'm not a mom." =)) It took us a while to recover from that!
N-Web sis of stardf, _Rillian_, & jerenda
Proud to be Sirya the Madcap Siren
Ryadian

Previous