This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Harry Potter!!!

The community lounge for non-Narnian discussions.

Moderators: stargazer, johobbit

Re: Special Feature: Harry Potter!!!

Postby TheGentleWarrior » Dec 05, 2009 7:18 pm

Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!! :D :-o :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymapplause: ^:)^ 8-}

Yes!!! My HP life is sooo much happier now!! Thank you for noticing that Ginny! :D Wow........ EPIC. I'm proud to admit that i've already rewatched this trailer over 10 times since you mentioned it Ginny. :ymblushing: @-) :p

Did anyone stop to look at the screencaps of this trailer on Mugglenet before or after watching this video?? I did. :D Wonderful pictures, absolutely wonderful. :)
Proud ballet dancer!
4/23/12 - First triple pirouette en pointe!
TheGentleWarrior
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Dec 05, 2009 7:24 pm

Is that the teaser filmed in a cinema? The audio and visual quality is terrible but the movie still manages to look quite good. I'm surprised how much blood Hermione has on her hands at one point. This will struggle to get a PG-13 rating.
Currently watching:
Doctor Who - Season 11
Warrior 4 Jesus
NarniaWeb Master

Postby georgiefan1 » Dec 05, 2009 7:54 pm

I dont think it was filmed in a cinema, I thought it looked and sounded quite good!

wow the bloody hands I actually tought she had red gloves on until I really looked!
NW twin to Georgiefan! NW sib to 22!
avvie by AslansChild thank you!!!
georgiefan1
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby narnian1 » Dec 05, 2009 8:24 pm

georgiefan1 wrote:wow the bloody hands I actually tought she had red gloves on until I really looked!

Loved that trailer, would like a clearer one however.
as for Hermione's hands- wow, I thought she had red gloves on as well.
narnian1
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby TheGentleWarrior » Dec 05, 2009 8:34 pm

Same here Ginny, everyone in my family watched the trailer and they were all like, "What's with the red gloves?" I was the only one who kept saying, "It's blood, it's blood! Look see, Hermione is still dressed up as Malfada from the MoM scene except she's in the woods so that means it's after that scene and it's when Ron gets splinched!"

I have to say though, the blood looked creepier in the HD version then it did in the first trailer. :-s Idk if the thing I said above needed spoilering but I put a spoiler up just in case. :) :p
Proud ballet dancer!
4/23/12 - First triple pirouette en pointe!
TheGentleWarrior
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby waggawerewolf27 » Dec 05, 2009 8:36 pm

Yes, it looks interesting, but is the trailer on the ordinary DVD, or only on the Blu-Ray?
waggawerewolf27
NarniaWeb Zealot

Postby Rising_Star » Dec 05, 2009 8:52 pm

Considering the amount of blood and the intensity in HBP, which somehow only received a PG rating, despite the dark material, I don't think DH will have much of a problem getting a PG-13 rating.

I've seen PG-13 movie (trailers), and read reviews for PG-13 movies that looked much, much worse.

P.S."Brooklyn!"
Rising_Star
Moderator Emeritus
NarniaWeb's Resident Hunter

Postby georgiefan1 » Dec 05, 2009 9:09 pm

wow!! I love your thinking for hermione's bloody hand! I toatally see that now! that scene sounds pretty good!
NW twin to Georgiefan! NW sib to 22!
avvie by AslansChild thank you!!!
georgiefan1
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Dec 05, 2009 9:58 pm

Rising_Star, in Australia at least, HP and the HBP received an M rating (for mature audiences). HBP is pretty dark but DH's pulls out all the stops. I think it will get a PG-13 but it'll be at the higher end of the rating.

Ah, this is the official teaser trailer release. The dodgy version I saw must have been a bootleg version. This was much better. And they have the wedding! Yay!

I'm not sure why anyone presumed Hermione's bloody hands were red gloves but that's okay. Maybe you're all more innocent-minded than me? ;)
Currently watching:
Doctor Who - Season 11
Warrior 4 Jesus
NarniaWeb Master

Postby Rising_Star » Dec 06, 2009 8:56 am

Ah right, I forgot about the differences in rating between the USA and Australia. That makes sense on your end then. :)

I never saw Hermione's bloody hands as red gloves . . . it's quite obvious it was blood. Wouldn't gloves be more textured and thicker anyway? ;) :P

I'm interested to see how they introduce Bill and bring Fleur back, seeing as we haven't seen her since GoF and we've never even heard of Bill. :|

P.S."Brooklyn!"
Rising_Star
Moderator Emeritus
NarniaWeb's Resident Hunter

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Dec 06, 2009 5:54 pm

I'm pretty sure Bill was mentioned but we've never seen him in the movies. Yes, that could be very interesting. I hope his appearance is natural and doesn't feel staged. That would ruin it.
Currently watching:
Doctor Who - Season 11
Warrior 4 Jesus
NarniaWeb Master

Postby Tirian12 » Dec 08, 2009 1:20 pm

SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!
YES!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!!
finally the trailer!!! in high rez!!!! YES!!!!!!! oh joy!!! OH JOY!!!! it looks fantastic!!!!
it will definetly get a PG-13 rating in the states, but in Canada i think it will get 14A. from what i saw Bill looks in character, he looks like the twins kinda did when they had long hair (long hair=good, in my mind)
WOW!!! that is awesome

oh! and those who are interested i just created a fandom website, since it's new i need memebers on the forums to get it rolling, please do me a BIG, BIG favor and sign up. the site is www.fantics.webs.com
Image avie/sig by me
"The last enemy to be defeated is death." -1 Corinthians 15:26 http://www.youtube.com/user/voldythemoldy http://twitter.com/#!/voldythemoldy1
Tirian12
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby waggawerewolf27 » Dec 11, 2009 2:19 am

There's been two versions of the DVD available so far. There is the Blu-Ray version and the normal HD version. On being told the content was identical on both, I bought the HD version. But there is supposed to be a trailer for DH on the DVD. Is it only on the Blu-Ray version? Or where can I find it on the HD version?

And if so, how do I access it? I'd really like to know. :D
waggawerewolf27
NarniaWeb Zealot

Postby decarus » Dec 11, 2009 4:27 pm

The Deathly Hallows preview is only on the 2 disc dvd or the blue-ray version. It is on the second disc of the dvd. It you just bought the one disc version then you don't have it, but here is a link to it online.
There are no clouds in the sky. There is only the open sun and the Lord watches.
decarus
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby waggawerewolf27 » Dec 11, 2009 11:07 pm

Thank you heaps, Decarus. I did get the 2 disc dvd, though it wasn't the blu-ray version. My copy has on its second disc A year in the life of JKR, which I've watched, plus additional scenes of HBP, plus some interviews with cast members. There is also a couple of other features which don't seem to have anything to do with the trailer, especially as I've watched them, and that is all. If there is a trailer on my second disc of my HBP DVD, I quite fail to see where it is, and don't know how to access it.

But then it wouldn't be the first time that useful info was buried as each film's DVD was produced. ;)
waggawerewolf27
NarniaWeb Zealot

Postby Bookwyrm » Dec 12, 2009 12:30 am

I bought the 2-disc DVD of HBP, but have yet to have the time to watch it. It does promise a sneak preview of DH on it. That should be cool. :D
Bookwyrm
Moderator Emeritus
Lord of the Little Ponies

PreviousNext