This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Lord of the Rings

The community lounge for non-Narnian discussions.

Moderators: stargazer, johobbit

Lord of the Rings

Postby :-)Narnia » Oct 19, 2009 9:33 am

Attention anyone who enjoys the lord of the rings!
This thread is for your comments concerning the lord of the rings movies. Do you like a certain character's personality? Do you have a question concerning a part in the movies or books? Post them here!
I'm a Narnia freak
:-)Narnia
NarniaWeb Regular

Re: Lord of the Rings

Postby TheGeneral » Oct 19, 2009 9:40 am

Ah, the Lord of the Rings. I've only read the books once, but the movies I've lost track of how many times I've watched them! I didn't read the books until after the movies came out, so I wasn't dissapointed over the changes. In my opinion, BEST movies ever made. No other movie evokes such strong pathos. I wish they'd re-release them in theaters, that'd be so fun ;)
TheGeneral
NarniaWeb Junkie

Re: Lord of the Rings

Postby wisewoman » Oct 19, 2009 9:45 am

Please discuss The Lord of the Rings in the existing thread here. I know it's on the second page of the Spare Oom, but please do check the active topics on all pages before posting a new one.

Also, please note that Tolkien is an exception to our rule about Special Feature-type topics. For more details, please see the Spare Oom Bylaws (number 1). Thanks :)
"It is God who gives happiness; for he is the true wealth of men's souls." — Augustine
wisewoman
Moderator Emeritus
The Moddess of Sentence Surgery