The shot is up...and its good! General Sports Discussion

The community lounge for non-Narnian discussions.

Moderators: stargazer, johobbit

Re: The shot is up...and its good! General Sports Discussion

Postby SnowAngel » Aug 07, 2019 8:34 pm

I'm totally a Missouri girl, Geekicheep! (Welcome to NarniaWeb!) I grew up watching the Kansas City teams (the Chiefs and the Royals), as a young teen I started watching the Mizzou Tigers, a few years after that we moved and got FSMW and with it nearly every Cardinals game, and then more recently after that football team departed St. Louis and I decided to start watching the Blues whenever I could. As a kid I went to a college hockey game with my dad and siblings and I did not enjoy it, but when I started watching the Blues a few years ago I found I actually enjoy watching hockey. :D That's the story of SnowAngel the sports fan. :)

Yeah, worst to first teams are such fun to see, love rooting for the underdog. :)

Just a few more week until college football returns. :D

SnowAngel
Never spend your time in such a way that you would not
like to have God say, "What are you doing? - J.C. Ryle
SnowAngel
Maiden of Monday Madness

Re: The shot is up...and its good! General Sports Discussion

Postby Geekicheep » Aug 30, 2019 11:31 am

Hey SnowAngel, sorry I didn't see your response, and thanks for the warm welcome! :D

Yes, college football is upon us! I come from a strong FSU family, though personally I don't give a fumble about football. But I absolutely love this time of year, because no matter who your team is, watching the big game brings people together. Even people who are too busy counting down to hockey season (like me :D ) can have a great time with friends and/or family rooting for the home team. So whoever your team may be (sorry I don't know MO football), hope you enjoy it too. :)
Yes, I'm a mouse... I mean, a geek!
Geekicheep
NarniaWeb Regular

Previous