This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

The Rent-A-Mod Agency for Distressed Moderators!

The community lounge for non-Narnian discussions.

Moderators: stargazer, johobbit

Re: The Rent-A-Mod Agency for Distressed Moderators!

Postby MountainFireflower » Apr 03, 2011 8:29 pm

wolfloversk wrote:MountainFireflower, Can I ask a seemingly unrelated, but I promise you it is question? How long were you a mod for? I had to do a double take when I figured out that you were...er... that your account was taken over by the Rent-A-Mods.

Of course you may. :) I became a mod on the 24th of March, so a little over a week ago. :) I'm really enjoying being on the Mod Squad! Although I'm glad I regained control of my account. That Queen of the World lady was really rather strange. :p
av by dot
MountainFireflower
Moderator Emeritus

Postby wolfloversk » Apr 04, 2011 6:12 am

^Ah ok :) Congrats on your moddliness :D And I'm glad you survived your vacation :-s
Avi by AstrowolfD
wolfloversk
NarniaWeb Zealot
The Riddle Master

Postby Ithilwen » Apr 04, 2011 6:47 pm

MountainFireflower wrote:Although I'm glad I regained control of my account. That Queen of the World lady was really rather strange. :p

Oh, I don't know... I thought she was kind of cool. She liked me. Er, my cheese twists, rather. And ranch dressing. But still, it was a pleasure serving her while she was here. But I'm even more glad to have you back, Mountainfireflower. ;)

And congrats on becoming a mod!!!! :ymhug:

~Riella =:)
Ithilwen
NarniaWeb Zealot

Location: Taking over the world while twirling my evil girlstache.

Previous