This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

The Evil and Dark Lair of the LoESRM

The community lounge for non-Narnian discussions.

Moderators: stargazer, johobbit

Re: The Evil and Dark Lair of the LoESRM

Postby Liberty Hoffman » Oct 21, 2010 12:13 pm

^^ ha! a very good tact, my friend! I will do that now!
*laughs :ymdevil: *
NW sister - wild rose ~ NW big sis - ramagut
Born in the water
Take quick to the trees
I want all that You are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EADBC57vKfQ
Liberty Hoffman
NarniaWeb Master
Libby the Epic; sub in the WC

Postby narnianerd » Oct 21, 2010 12:48 pm

Now we shall see if my plot to bring down a few monks works! BTW: In the future try and get level five spoilers. As apposed to level three. Ok peoples!? Lolz. Ok, lets think of another plan... I'm racking my extensive brain in an attempt to figure another one out. :|
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic
Assisstant Lord of the Little Ponies

Postby Liberty Hoffman » Oct 21, 2010 12:49 pm

^^ ok! will do! I suppose they might bring war upon us for doing this.....
Be prepared! \:D/
Born in the water
Take quick to the trees
I want all that You are

Liberty Hoffman
NarniaWeb Master

Postby wolfloversk » Oct 21, 2010 1:45 pm

Savber100 wrote:What foul treachery is this? Attacking a monastery, a place of quiet mediation and worship, during a time of peace? Wicked fiends! Do not believe this will go unanswered from those that stand in the Middle Way! We might be few in numbers but what we lack in numbers, we make up in quality! B-)

Indeed Savber100, we Pilgrims, believe that everyone must choose for themselves. If they choose to go spoiler free than let them, but peer-pressure shalt not go unanswered.

*Lets out a howl of warning* OOOOOOOOOORROOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Avi by AstrowolfD
wolfloversk
NarniaWeb Zealot
The Riddle Master

Postby americangirlemmie » Oct 21, 2010 2:01 pm

I just love reading this forum... Any thing I can do to help with the war effort?
Co-founder - NW for HP & The Missing Club
americangirlemmie
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Glenstorm the Great » Oct 21, 2010 2:36 pm

narnianerd: I was thinking level 5 might be a bit harsh for the first round...perhaps I shall go back on my word and attempt to spoil them again, with dark worthy spoilers this time :ymdevil:

americangirlemmie: show others the light!! Attempt to bring more to our cause! SPOILED ROTTEN FOREVERMORE!!!
Glenstorm the Great
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Puddleglum » Oct 21, 2010 8:08 pm

Walks in after walking the mutant muts. There you go lads, now mind you no more table scraps.
Bookworm, I'm returning these poor fellows from a good walkies. They were gaining far too much weight. Really shouldnt spoil them. Did I just make a pun? Must be a poor day for me.
Took the liberty of naming them for you. The blue one is Pappa Smurf, and the green one is Kermit.
What's this talk I hear of war? Bound to happen some time I suppose, tempers flairing and all that. Any wonder we don't all get caked in silly string, and doused in cappacino.
Thought some one might be interested in some comments being made about Mr. Apted's remarks. If you care to listen in you can take a stroll with me to the middle way folks.
I would put some thing warm on. Suns shining now, but I wouldn't be suprised to see some snow before the day is over.
Puddleglum
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby wolfloversk » Oct 21, 2010 8:14 pm

*Comeths from ze Middle Way*

Aye, Puddleglum, it could very well snow. But I shalt be glad if ze snow does come. I loveth ze winter. :)

Indeed there be an intriguing disscusion in the Middleway if any shalt care to join us, then thoust need not worry 'bout making war with ze monks.
Avi by AstrowolfD
wolfloversk
NarniaWeb Zealot
The Riddle Master

Postby Bookwyrm » Oct 21, 2010 10:42 pm

Many thanks for exercising the dear little mutated things, friend Marshwiggle. They started gnawing on my desk earlier and left all sorts of teeth marks. My adamantium desk, I should add. Perhaps I made them a little too mutated? :-s
Bookwyrm
Moderator Emeritus
Lord of the Little Ponies

Postby coracle » Oct 22, 2010 12:22 am

I am departing this lair.
It was a great disappointment to me. I thought it would be about seeing and sharing all the latest spoilers. But it was something else.
Goodbye.
“Not all of us can choose what we give up. The things we love are taken or are never ours at all. If we’re lucky, life is defined not by what we let go, but what we let in: friendship and kind words, frailty and hope.”

From 'Call The Midwife', S9 Ep2
coracle
NarniaWeb's Auntie

Postby wolfloversk » Oct 22, 2010 9:06 am

coracle, perhaps thoust should investigate ze pilgrims thread. There is much more discussion of spoilers, and much less of attacking ze monestary. I quite enjoyeth it meself, personally.
Avi by AstrowolfD
wolfloversk
NarniaWeb Zealot
The Riddle Master

Postby Liberty Hoffman » Oct 22, 2010 1:19 pm

coracle: I plead thee, why does thout leave us? was it perhaps the vile tasting coffee? no matter, we have thrown that out. was it the evil laughter? fear not, we are not evil but happy and are prone to random acts of mirth.
please, please, I pray thee, return to us! :ympray: :ymhug: (*)
Born in the water
Take quick to the trees
I want all that You are

Liberty Hoffman
NarniaWeb Master

Postby daughter of the King » Oct 22, 2010 2:36 pm

Continue attacking the Monastery if you must, fellow minions, but I myself will not participate. Not only do I have far too much nasty homework, I also think that the greatest attack on them is the one they have brought upon themselves. Poor things, they're going to attend the Great Viewing entirely unprepared for what they will see.........

Lady Galadriel wrote:I do not like Michael Apted's quote at all.

Ditto. But, either Apted did not make himself clear or whoever wrote it was also unclear. Keeping in mind that it was only a preview of an article perhaps it is not as bad as we think.

I had a realization recently: I am not a purist. *waits for everyone to recover from the shock* I know I sound like a purist sometimes, but I'm really not. When I watch a book-to-movie adaptation I expect to see a movie that is either as good as the book or even better. Examples: I like Pollyanna the book, but in some ways I think the Disney version is better simply because even though it is not the same it is still a good story. I am not a big fan of the Narnia movies because so far they just haven't been great stories. They've been good, but nowhere near the standard of the books. While Pollyanna is different, it is still a story that is basically on the same level as the book in terms of good plot, characters, etc. Does that make sense?

That being said, even if I wasn't spoiled rotten, I would still be walking into the theater predisposed to not like the movie because I did not like the first two.

Anyway, what does everyone think of the new trailer? I thought it wasn't as good of a trailer, but it is shorter so that's probably why. And I thought the voice-over at the end was an............interesting choice.
Narniaweb sister to Pattertwig's Pal
daughter of the King
Princess Dot

Postby Lady Galadriel » Oct 22, 2010 7:00 pm

Well, I'm here to say that I am taking my leave of here after all. Not only is war not my cup of tea ;)) , I'm disturbed enough about VDT that I really don't know how many more spoilers I want to read on the movie. :-s If it is a bad adaptation, I am prepared for it and have found out all I want to know about it beforehand :| ; whereas if it is a good adaptation, I wouldn't mind being pleasantly surprised at a few points.

And so, I am now making my exit. I'll be traveling in the Middle Way. To everyone else here, enjoy the spoiler hunting!
Lady Galadriel
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Liberty Hoffman » Oct 23, 2010 10:45 am

the spoilers doth cheer my soul!
I am quite happy to see the new posters and I love each and every one!
the newest trailer is by far the best we have seen yet!

:ymhug:
Born in the water
Take quick to the trees
I want all that You are

Liberty Hoffman
NarniaWeb Master

Postby Puddleglum » Oct 23, 2010 8:58 pm

Excuse me while I step in. I seemed to have misplaced my tinder-box, and thought I might have dropped it when I brought Kermit, and Pappa Smurf back from walkies.
Guess while I'm here I can finally take a look at this library I was told about. Now which of the TV screens was it behind :-\
Puddleglum
NarniaWeb Junkie

PreviousNext