This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

The Rent-A-Mod Agency for Distressed Moderators!

The community lounge for non-Narnian discussions.

Moderators: stargazer, johobbit

Re: The Rent-A-Mod Agency for Distressed Moderators!

Postby wolfloversk » Apr 01, 2011 8:40 pm

*moans*

Well I don't appear to have any broken bones... cuts and bruises maybe but no broken bones... I knew milk was a good thing! Now where am I? I wonder if anything else is in here...

Hellooo!?-ooo!?-oo!?-o!?

Hmmm.. there appears to be a bit on an echo...

Anyone here?- here?- ere?- re?

Maybe I should try callblasting...

AHHHHOOOORRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAHHHHHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*RRROOOOOOAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Uhoh-oh-oh-oh.......
Avi by AstrowolfD
wolfloversk
NarniaWeb Zealot
The Riddle Master

Postby Bookwyrm » Apr 01, 2011 8:42 pm

Ah, but I have complete control over my molecules. You cannot dissolve me! Oh and I have burned your attics full of nasty trashy food to the ground.
Bookwyrm
Moderator Emeritus
Lord of the Little Ponies

Postby Ithilwen » Apr 01, 2011 8:43 pm

wolfloversk wrote:Anyone here?- here?- ere?- re?

Maybe I should try callblasting...

AHHHHOOOORRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAHHHHHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*RRROOOOOOAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Uhoh-oh-oh-oh.......

Okay. Well I'm glad you're okay. And yeah, we're here. Can't you see us posting? 8-|

Anyway, stop shouting. It only leads to trouble round these parts. :P

~Riella =:)
Ithilwen
NarniaWeb Zealot

Location: Taking over the world while twirling my evil girlstache.

Postby stargazer » Apr 01, 2011 8:45 pm

*stumbles into the thread, dripping wet with seaweed and ocean water, and a starfish attached...*

I swam all the way here after a harrowing escape from the prison compound on Barbados. My graphics are still in a shambles and I should just fall into bed after such an adventure. Imagine, the Rent-A-Mods doing such a thing to our fair community! And reading this nigh on broke my heart:

I haven't forgotten them. I remember them quite well. I remember how inferior they were to these GREAT NEW MODS!!!!!!!

;)
But all night, Aslan and the Moon gazed upon each other with joyful and unblinking eyes.
stargazer

Postby stardf29 » Apr 01, 2011 8:45 pm

That not enough for you, Queen? Well, I've still got another spellcard, so watch ou

---

Geez, Cirno, what did I tell you about causing trouble in unfamiliar places?

*sigh*

Terribly sorry about that, everyone. I'm Letty Whiterock, and as a youkai of winter I watch over Cirno to make sure she doesn't get into trouble. I don't know who was it that selected her to be a Rent-A-Mod, but I was hoping she wouldn't be like this.

Anyways, I've contacted the mod whom Cirno was arranged to replace. Turns out, since he was just an emeritus, he was not invited to the trip to Barbados and spent the whole time watching everyone without posting. At any rate, he should be coming back soon.

In the meantime, Cirno and I shall be leaving for our homeland of Gensokyo. Well... since winter is about to come to an end, I'll be leaving for the rest of the year... yeah, I know, Cirno, I know you'll miss me... we go through this every year. Don't worry. I'll be back next winter to play with you... okay?
"A Series of Miracles", a blog about faith and anime.

Avatar: Kojiro Sasahara of Nichijou.
stardf29
Moderator Emeritus
I'm on a goat.

Postby MountainFireflower » Apr 01, 2011 8:47 pm

Keeper of the Cheese Curls wrote:I think that would be a very great improvement, Your Majesty.

Your support is most appreciated! I'm so happy I could almost smile. :ymsmug: <--- See? Isn't my smile great?

42 wrote:Ah, but I have complete control over my molecules. You cannot dissolve me! Oh and I have burned your attics full of nasty trashy food to the ground.

Ah, well, dissolving is overrated anyway. And who cares? There will always be more cheese curls & ranch dressing, as long as I live! For the record, it's not nasty or trashy either. 8-|

Ah, what a pity, The Defiant Fairy has left. I rather enjoyed sparring with him. B-)
av by dot
MountainFireflower
Moderator Emeritus

Postby Adeona » Apr 01, 2011 8:50 pm

Stargazer! :ymhug: I'm so glad to see you! Princess Anna's been holding the Impostors off from the main control center as best she can, but they've been making headway here in the Spare Oom. :-o

Wolfloversk, thanks for braving the terrors of the Bermuda Triangle to help rescue the True Mods!
RL Sibs: Aviator, Lizzle, Narniancricket, DancingPrincesses, Andriel
Adeona
NarniaWeb Guru
Thursday's Wayfaring Child

Postby Ithilwen » Apr 01, 2011 8:51 pm

stargazer wrote:*stumbles into the thread, dripping wet with seaweed and ocean water, and a starfish attached...*
I swam all the way here after a harrowing escape from the prison compound on Barbados. My graphics are still in a shambles and I should just fall into bed after such an adventure. Imagine, the Rent-A-Mods doing such a thing to our fair community!

Hmm... I don't think you're really Stargazer. I think you're an imposter, trying to trick us. Maybe Mod23? Yeah, I bet you're actually Mod23... trying to trick me into saying "Oh no, Stargazer! I didn't mean it! etc. etc." So you can say, "Aha! So you are a traitor!" But it's not going to work. Cuz it aint true. Nuh-uh, no-how. [-(

Her Majesty wrote:See? Isn't my smile great?

It's beautiful! The picture of it will be (thankfully) engraved in my mind, for me to look upon with fondness ever after. :)

~Riella =:)
Ithilwen
NarniaWeb Zealot

Location: Taking over the world while twirling my evil girlstache.

Postby stargazer » Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm

Your valiant efforts, and those of Princess Anna, are greatly appreciated, Adeona. In the end we shall prove triumphant in the battle for the great land of Spare Oom. :)

edit: Ithilwen, perhaps you have unearthed a truly nefarious scheme. But I shan't tell. ;))
But all night, Aslan and the Moon gazed upon each other with joyful and unblinking eyes.
stargazer

Postby wolfloversk » Apr 01, 2011 8:53 pm

What? You mean I ended up right back where I started?!!!!

Stargrazer!!!!! *flyinghugtackles* :ymhug: You're alive!!! What of the others?

;)
Avi by AstrowolfD
wolfloversk
NarniaWeb Zealot
The Riddle Master

Postby stargazer » Apr 01, 2011 8:59 pm

wolfloversk wrote:Stargrazer!!!!! *flyinghugtackles* :ymhug: You're alive!!! What of the others?

*returns the greeting*

I believe the others may eventually return; the Coast Guard was mounting a rescue even as I escaped. It may take some time before the forum is returned to its rightful, peaceful existence. There may be some legal action pending against the Rent-A-Mod Agency for breach of contract. ;))
stargazer

Postby MountainFireflower » Apr 01, 2011 9:01 pm

NO ONE SHALL EVER STOP ME!
I AM INVINCIBLE!
I AM THE QUEEN OF THE WORLD!
I AM... THE CONQUERER.

And I'm here to stay.

FOR. EVER. :ymdevil: \:D/
av by dot
MountainFireflower
Moderator Emeritus

Postby Adeona » Apr 01, 2011 9:04 pm

Say "Goodnight, Gracie" tyrant. Your minutes are numbered now that the True Mods have begun arriving. Stargazer's here, and it's just a matter of time before the Coast Guard (and Wolfloversk, and The Rose-Tree Dryad!) find the others. :)
RL Sibs: Aviator, Lizzle, Narniancricket, DancingPrincesses, Andriel
Adeona
NarniaWeb Guru
Thursday's Wayfaring Child

Postby PrinceCor004 » Apr 01, 2011 9:05 pm

Congrats on returning to us, Gazer! :D I do hope the others return safely....
I can refer you to a good lawer if you want to bring legal action against Rent-A-Mod.... ;))
Avvie by the great Djaq!

http://bennettsreviews.blogspot.com/

^ Short tribute to James Horner (1953-2015)
PrinceCor004
Moderator Emeritus
Soundtrack Man of SO

Postby stargazer » Apr 01, 2011 9:07 pm

Indeed, well-said, friend Adeona. Time will tell. For now, sleep is of the essence, and I bid all good night, and have a pleasant tomorrow.
stargazer

Postby MountainFireflower » Apr 01, 2011 9:09 pm

Adeona wrote:Say "Goodnight, Gracie" tyrant. Your minutes are numbered now that the True Mods have begun arriving. Stargazer's here, and it's just a matter of time before the Coast Guard (and Wolfloversk!) find the others.

I will stop at nothing to win over the whole world. I will forever rule NarniaWeb... and the world... no matter what stargazer, wolfloversk, or the Coast Guard have to say about it. I'm sorry, but that's just the way it is.

*grabs another cheese curl*
av by dot
MountainFireflower
Moderator Emeritus

PreviousNext