This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Featured Roleplay: A.N.T.I.: The Rebellion

Home of chat, writing, and role-play.

Moderators: stargazer, Lady Arwen, Ryadian

Re: Featured Roleplay: A.N.T.I.: The Rebellion

Postby Ellesar » Apr 09, 2011 1:23 am

Ellemo had been hovering around the area, keeping tabs on how the battle had been going. When he saw that it was going in favor of ANTI, he scowled and directed his minion to land. Once on the ground, he climbed out of the Ellecopter and just stared at CyKo evenly, not at all fazed by the sight of the nerd whip and sweet-tart pistol. He had an unlimited supply of sugar starved minions at his disposal who went berserk and attacked anything and everything nearby if they even saw a PICTURE of sugar.

"I see we finally meet in person, little agent." he told CyKo condescendingly, clearly not thinking CyKo was worth anything special.

He then continued to just gaze at the ANTI agents silently as a score of flaming mutant muffins came hopping out of the Ellecopter as well and surrounded Ellemo, doing their best to look as intimidating as possible. Suddenly (and quite without any sort of warning as well), the flaming mutant muffins started to bounce in an alternating, yet synchronous, pattern, as they shouted in unison, "Look at me! I'm flaming! And BOUNCING PRETTILY!"

Ellemo only rolled his eyes at the muffins and let them have their fun, knowing that they would be down to business when it was time.
Ellesar
NarniaWeb Master
Natal PMs: Saturday Unit

Postby Silver the Wanderer » Apr 09, 2011 9:15 am

Echo was just circling around to come at the Ellecopter from behind when she saw Ellemo himself step out and face Cyko. She felt a twinge of panic deep down, so she quickly morphed her appearance back to Thorn's to keep from being recognized by the MUPPETZ' fearsome leader. Luckily, the pink sleeping perfume seemed to have dispersed by now.

She crouched low in the bushes, watching the Ellecopter. Even from the distance, she could see shapes milling about inside - presumably Ellemo's MUPPETZ guard. This wasn't going to be easy, but Echo didn't have time to dawdle. Summer needed her. With a deep breath, she sprang from the bushes and sprinted low towards the Ellecopter, hoping she could take the MUPPETZ inside by surprise.
Av and Sig by Aravis Autarkeia

Silver the Wanderer
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Shastafan » Apr 09, 2011 10:21 am

"Ok, so I've finally found the way to where Summer is. I should fix this human tracking device faster next time. Yeah, I know, Mom, I love you too. Bye!" Clover Springs turned off her cellphone and took a good look at where she was. When she did, she nearly groaned. In front of her, furry creatures and classy agents were fighting off left and right. It would take eternity to figure out where her friend was if this kept on going.

Summer, Fall, and Spring (as she prefered to be called) had always been the bestest of friends. But one day, when Summer had persuaded her and Fall to ride on "Mr. Cheese Puff's Roller Coaster of Cheeziness," the machine had been ransacked by some pranksters, and in result, Spring had gotten into a catastrophic crash. This had left her blind in her left eye, and she nearly died. After surviving, she vowed that she would never be friends with Summer or Fall again.But things had changed now, and now here she was, hoping to apologize with her at-one-time pals.

But she had never seen such strange monsters before. What where they? Fall had said more then once that there was a horrible type of mutated creatures in an organization called "MUPPETZ." Neither she or Summer had believed him, and Spring still thought it was a silly myth or story of some sort. Yet those monsters did fit the description Fall had given them. Could he possibly be right? She shook her head. Whatever the deal was, she still didn't believe that was true. But Summer was somewhere in there, and who knew, maybe Summer was in trouble over her heels!

She swiftly and cautiously sneaked into the craziness of the battle. "Excusxe me," she called, "Have any of you seen Summer? She's a friend of mine!" Spring weaved through the monsters, but got snatched by a big yellow one.

"I have a friend, too," it sneered, and a even larger hairy brown creature thumped behind her. Their faces were screwed up in fury and agression

Spring had nothing to defend herself with, and wailed, "Help!"
Shastafan
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Narnia_Fan12 » Apr 09, 2011 7:51 pm

CyKo heard an unknown voice call for "Help", but it was out of his power to do so. Right now, he saw Echo inside the Ellecopter, followed by two quick one-two punches and two shadows disappear onto the floor of the 'copter.

CyKo, who had been holding Ellemo's attention during this time, sent a code 92742 through his wristwatch to the other ANTI agents (this code means "Board the Helicopter ASAP"). CyKo jumped and crashed into Ellemo, throwing him to the ground.

A quick glance to his right and he saw everyone had entered the Ellecopter, aside from Summer and Boe ((and Boe was near boarding)). CyKo ran over to Summer, threw her over his back, and ran to the helicopter. Cy kicked a flaming muffin on the way.

CyKo messaged a code 92745 on his way to the Ellecopter (which means "take off immediately"). CyKo planned on boarding the 'copter with the other agents (it was an abnormally large helicopter, which could fit near double the number of ANTI agents already in it), jumping in with Summer, then flying straight to Muppetzylvania.

He did just that. Sitting on the side of the Ellecopter, Cy laid Summer down on the floor. She was unusually still. CyKo's face turned to utter terror. He stuck his head upon her stomach and listened for a heartbeat. Nothing. He felt for a pulse. Nothing. Summer was indeed dead.

Tears came to his eyes, clouding his vision.

Pulling back his tears, CyKo's face hardened. The Ellecopter was still less than 10 feet above the ground. Looking to Lia (who was sitting in the pilot's seat with a squirrel resting on her shoulder) CyKo said grimly, "Fly to Muppetzylvania, let nothing hinder your way. I hope we meet again, all of you."

And he jumped out.

Landing with a roll, he blasted Ellemo with every single sweet tart he had in his pistol. He swung left and right with his nerd whip at the flaming muffins that came upon him unrelenting. One of the flaming muffins grabbed at his hands, burning the nerd whip. The sugars melting into his hands, he screamed in pain. Punching the muffin to the ground, three more took its place. And more muffins. Until he was overcome.
Narnia_Fan12
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Melian_Maia » Apr 09, 2011 8:33 pm

Lia screamed when Cyko jumped out. Now she had to fly a gigantic Ellecopter without a copilot. This would be interesting. And to make matters even better, Summer was dead. Lia began to cry.

This truly had been a most horrible day.

Lia wondered who gave the orders now that Cyko was gone for who knew how long. She sent him a message on her awesome ANTIphone. "Who gives orders now?" she asked him. "Who is most experienced Agent?"

Then Chatter (it was him perched on her shoulder after all) poked her saying, "It's against regulations to fly and text at the same time."

So Lia stopped and concentrated on fly the humongous Ellecopter.
Draco Dormien Nunquam Titillandus
Minion to Lady A and Booky ⎮ NW sister to Ela, Mountie, and Rose.
Braintriplet to Narnia_Fan12 and narnianerd
Team Hoodie! Secret Order of the Swoosh
Melian_Maia
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Silver the Wanderer » Apr 09, 2011 9:17 pm

When had Echo rushed headlong into the MUPPETZ guarding the Ellecopter, she had underestimated their size and strength. Not that she was bad at tackling things. On the contrary, she had become quite good at it (shoving people out of your way was generally a necessary skill while living in close confinements on a ship full of MUPPETZ). But these MUPPETZ were particularly massive creatures. She only managed to knock one to the ground; the other one roared in surprise and punched her twice across the face. She staggered and fell, but with cat-like reflexes she grabbed the MUPPETZ's shaggy fur and managed to drag it down with her. The two of them writhed on the ground, struggling, punching, kicking, and grunting in pain.

Echo was vaguely aware of others rushing towards the Ellecopter. In that moment of distraction, the MUPPETZ seized her around the throat and squeezed. Echo twisted in its grip, lashing out with her foot, but that grip remained strong. Panic set in. She couldn't breath. Her vision clouded and darkened, and she could feel the life slowly draining out of her...

The next thing she knew, she was on the ground, gasping for breath. Looking up, she saw a small, brown blur furiously attacking the two MUPPETZ, driving them back, back...through the Ellecopter's open door, where they disappeared below. Only then did Echo realize that they were in the air. Flying. The next thing she realized was that the blurry brown thing was really...

"Cherry?" she croaked.

The squirrel's tail twitched happily. Echo was about to offer her thanks when she saw someone jump out of the Ellecopter. She heard a scream, and her head spun around to the pilot's chair where Lia was sitting, hand on the controls, looking truly distraught.

With cry somewhere between shock and panic, Echo jumped into the copilot's seat and snatched the controls. Allowing her own appearance at last to revert to normal, a black-haired girl with blue eyes, she said to Lia breathlessly, "I've got this, don't worry. I didn't know you were a pilot!"

She saw that Lia's eyes were flooded with tears. And then she remembered. She felt her heart miss a beat. "Summer! Where's Summer?" Spinning around in her chair, she spotted her lying deathly still on the floor of the cabin, Cherry standing over her with wide, tearful, squirrel eyes.

Echo's mouth ran dry. "Is she...is she...?" No. She couldn't be.

On hand still on the controls, Echo pointed at the wall. "Quick! Someone! There should be a first aid kit and a defibrillator in that compartment over there!"

Silver the Wanderer
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby georgiefan1 » Apr 09, 2011 9:26 pm

Whit followed everyone into the Ellecopter, hoping to blend in and hide from Ellemo, but she also thought that getting into her copter was not a fantastic way to hide from her. She watched as Cyko heroically jump off after seeing for the first time ever tears escape from his eyes. He went after Ellemo and told Lia to fly the large flying beast.

Whit finally looks over at Summer who Cyko proclaimed dead. It was hard just seeing her lying there, not moving. Her emotions overcame her and she began to make sobbing noises in the back of her throat. She cralwled back to a corner. She pulled her knees up to her chest and put her head on her knees and sat there quietly. But wanting to prove she is back on their side she walks up to Lia

"Uhh..... what now? Do you need any help?"
NW twin to Georgiefan! NW sib to 22!
avvie by AslansChild thank you!!!
georgiefan1
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Shastafan » Apr 10, 2011 12:33 pm

Before her death...

Summer was trying all that she could to gasp air, but she knew that it was no use. She was about to die. Never had she expected her life to end this way, and she still had so much to say, so much to do. While no one was paying attention, she barely was able to grab a piece of paper and write a list:

1. My belongings will go to my trusted friend, Spring.
2. I'd like to be buried somewhere. There's more important things for you all to do than to choose somewhere in paticular.
3. Echo: I was happy to know someone who knew what it was like to be a HumETZ, and I'll always cherish your companionship. Please, could you make sure my brother Winter is ok for me? Thanks.
4. Whit: I'm glad you're back. Do your best for the team for me!
5. Lia: Lead your squirrels with grace and wisdom. I was happy to know you.
6. Boe: Thanks for the fun and all of the adventures.
7. Thorn: I don't know where you are, but I hope you're ok. Hopefully, you'll be found soon. May you not fall the fate I have.
8. Spring: I don't know where you are either, but may you not cry for me. I didn't believe in MUPPETZ, but when I did, I found a great adventure.
9. Fall: I don't care if you don't care, but thanks for being my friend, and sorry about your face.
10. Winter: I wanted to get to know you more, but I guess that's not the case anymore. I'm sorry, but I am thankful to have finally met you, my brother. I love you.
11. CyKo: MUPPETZ needs to be stopped as soon as you can achieve that. They are up to something worse then we might think. Lead your teammates, and thank you for letting me be one of them.

Summer, AKA Eula Summerson, ANTI Agent.

With that, she was so weak, that at last, she took her final breath, and passed away as she released it.
Shastafan
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Jillhope » Apr 14, 2011 5:59 pm

The crazy feerygurl woke up with her head spinning and she somehow sensed that things had changed since the world had last revealed itself before her eyes. She slowly cracked one eyelid open and peered out. Good grief! she was in an ellecopter! she'd always wanted to ride in one of these things!
the feerygurl didn't wait to see who was around she simply threw open her mouth, unlocked her jaw, relaxed her vocal chords, and then...
"ARE YOU KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDING ME???????? This Is AAAAAAAWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSOOOOOOOMMMMEEEEE I HAVE FOREVER WANTED TO BE IN ONE OF THESE!!!! I'm EVEN GOING TO MAKE A NEW DRESS FOR THE OCCASION!!!!!!!!!!!" She whipped out her super scissors and a new roll of fabric and started up her 'compared to none other' ultra fast sewing skills.
"I'M GONNA DIE OF HAPPINESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Matthew 6:26 "Look at the birds of the air... ...your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?"
Jillhope
NarniaWeb Nut

Location: A small planet somewhere near the location of Betelgeuse

Postby Shastafan » Apr 14, 2011 6:24 pm

Spring was barely holding back a full-out scream. What could she do now? Then it hit her: her ropevine! She had gone to Jungle Cowboys Camp a few years back, and her family now commented on how she was a pro!

I can't beat them with only a vine, she thought, I need to try something else with it. She glanced around speedily, until she identified a hellicopter flying over her head. Bingo! Just as the two monsters (not MUPPETZ, she believed) were about to leap onto her, she tied her vine into a lasso, swung in a circle, and threw it so it got attached to the bottom of the hellicopter. "So long, and next time, get better outfits!" She announced, and lifted off the ground as the hellicopter flew higher into the sky.

It didn't take long for Spring to climb up to where the hellicopter door was. Thankfully, it was open, but just as she was about to jump into it, a stranger leaped out of it and started falling. Fear crept into her soul, and she took to the inside of the hellicopter like a desperate squirrel. Unfamiliar people stared at her in confusion as she gasped for air. She was barely able to blurt out "Someone fell from your hellicpoter! He needs help, or the odd monsters will get him! Personally, I think they'd do better to take off the suits, but-"

She cut off when she spotted something. Ignoring the other strangers, she pushed throught them to the back of the room. She looked down at what was below her. It was a body, a deap person, lying on the floor. She picked up the note that lied beside the young woman, and although she finished reading it, she dropped it soon after.

"Summer," she softly murmered. She cried it again, this time with tears in her eyes and her voice full of pain "Summer, no!" She leaned down next to Summer's lifeless form and begged, "PLEASE don't be dead. I had so much to tell! I was going to tell you I'm doing fine with one eye. I was going to tell you that I am much stronger. And I was going to tell you that I'm sorry! Please, I'm so... so... sorry!" She hugged the body with all her might, and let go of it her misery.

Although very grieved, she turned around warily to the unknown people and solemnly asked "What happened to her, what is going on here, and most of all, what can I do for her for you?"
Shastafan
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Narnia_Fan12 » Apr 20, 2011 5:44 pm

CyKo's eyes opened slowly. Before him was a big gray and black blur. He felt like uttering a cliche like "who turned off the sun", but decided not to. Instead, he stayed still. He was lying on a cobblestone floor, cold and damp.

Looking around, he saw that in front of him, the gray was bars, contrasted by grayish cement that lie behind it. The black was the emptiness all around him. His cell, as he realized he was in, had no windows, and saw no sign of a door.

Just then, a small slat in cement opened up and a plate slid towards him. The plate had a muffin on it, with x's for eyes and it's arms and legs scrunched into a ball. "Ellemo's minions as my first meal here... fascinating."

CyKo slid himself over to the muffin, and munched on it ravenously. I wonder how long I've been here? I'm more hungry than usual, thought CyKo, but before another thought could be conceived, his eyes once more blurred, and he realized he'd been drugged into sleep. He could hear movement beyond the cement, and even what appeared to be the cement opening, but could think of nothing more than sleep. And sleep he did.
Narnia_Fan12
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Silver the Wanderer » Apr 23, 2011 3:14 pm

Even as Echo suggested the use of a defibulator, she knew deep down that it was no use. Summer, whom she had only known a short while but already felt a deep connection to, had gone to where no instrument on Earth could call her back.

An aching pain like Echo had never felt before settled in her heart like some infectious disease, threatening to overwhelm her. The guilt was so intense that it was if she had been the one to deal the fatal blow. Well, I did, didn't I? I asked her to help me, when I knew she had no experience fighting as a MUPPETZ. This never should have happened. It's all my fault. All...my...

The tears came, tracing blurry streaks across her vision. Echo blinked, trying to clear her eyes as her trembling hands guided the Ellecopter over what looked like a vast marshland. Ribbons of murky water spread out below like a vast spider's web. She could see mountains in the distance.

On the control panel, a GPS system informed her that Muppetzylvania lay northeast of their current position. As Echo corrected course, the words began to flow from her lips, tossed into the air for anyone who would listen.

"Look, I didn't mean to lie. I was just scared, see? I was desperate to get off of that awful ship, to get away from them. I'd been trying for years. Nothing has ever worked before. Then, when Thorn came...well, I thought I'd finally found my way out. I told her my story, but I don't think she believed that I was a friend. Not that I expected to. I didn't have a chance to really persuade her because then the battle broke out, and everything got so messed up! I saw a chance to get away by impersonating Thorn, and I took it. At the time, I thought I was going to run off as soon as I was free. But then as things went on, I came to see that we have more in common than I thought. We both want the same thing: to see the MUPPETZ sinister regime put to an end. But being who I am - the humETZ daughter of Admiral Hank Oz - I thought you'd see me as an enemy. I thought that you'd surely lock me up if I revealed myself. And frankly, I deserve to be locked up after all that has happened."

Echo bowed her head. "Do with me what you will."

Silver the Wanderer
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Melian_Maia » Apr 24, 2011 8:17 am

Looking around, Lia still seemed rather dazed. She was ran over the day's happenings in her mind. Cyko was gone. She was flying the Ellecopter. Whit was back. Summer was dead.

This was not a good day. Not good at all.

She vaguely heard Whit asking if she needed help and then a quick glance to her right and she saw Echo flying the Ellecopter from the copilot's chair.

That made Lia feel terrible. She was letting her feelings get in the way of the mission. That made her snap back. She heard everything that Echo had said. "Look," said Lia. "You're one of us. Even Cyko agreed on that. And now Cyko's gone. We have to find him and Thorn for this mission to succeed. Cyko's the leader." She put one hand on Echo's shoulder, but then took it off quickly when the Ellecopter began to drop at a rapid speed. "Come on, Echo. We have to be strong for the others. We have to lead them on."
Melian_Maia
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Silver the Wanderer » May 02, 2011 3:42 pm

Echo jumped and pulled on the controls. When the Ellecopter leveled out, she turned and gave Lia a weak but grateful smile. "Thank you," she said quietly.

She felt a tug on her pants. Looking down, Echo spotted Cherry staring up at her, something clenched in his paws - a piece of paper. "Um,Echo?" he said. "Springfoundthis.Itwas..." He stopped, and Echo stared at him. It was the first time since their meeting that the squirrel had stopped talking.

Wordlessly, she took the note from him. Her eyes immediately jumped to the signature at the end. Summer. Then, beside a number three, she spotted her own name. Her mouth went dry as she read the words left to her. In disbelief, she read them again. Wait, what? Winter's your...your brother?

Passing the note back to Cherry, she slouched back into her chair. She knew all about Winter, of course, but they had never been on the best of terms with each other. While being stuck on her father's ship, she envied his ability to come and go as he pleased. The last thing she wanted now was to purposefully seek him out. But if that was Summer's wish...who was she to say no?

Brushing her troubled thoughts to the back of her mind, she concentrated once again on guiding the Ellecopter towards their destination. "Just where are we going, anyway?"

Silver the Wanderer
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Melian_Maia » May 02, 2011 4:16 pm

"Cyko said something about Muppetzylvania, Echo," said Lia. She had to find Thorn. She had to. She fought the wind to keep control of the Ellecopter. Lia could smell the wind that came off the ocean. She took a deep breath.

That's when it all went wrong.

The lights began to flicker eerily and soon all power in the Ellecopter was gone. Lia's hands flew over the controls, trying to keep it in the air. But it was no use. The Ellecopter had been remotely disabled. "Huh," said Lia in confusion. "Must be a security function."

The Ellecopter began to plummet towards the ocean below. Lia sighed and turned to the other agents. "As your pilot I would like to inform you that we have lost all power and-" she looked out the window "-we're falling." Lia let this sink in, then began to raise her voice. "The squirrels have parachutes. Use them." She looked at the still snoring Boe. "Don't forget about your sleeping teammates."

Well, thought Lia. I hope this isn't the end.

She helped the other agents to the door and showed them the ripcord on the parachutes. One by one they jumped out. Lia took one last look at the Ellecopter.

Then she jumped.
Melian_Maia
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Silver the Wanderer » May 02, 2011 4:36 pm

"No...no!" Echo shook the controls, but it was no use. The Ellecopter had simply ceased to function. She clenched her teeth. Ellemo. I should have known he'd never allow anyone to hijack his helicopter.

Abandoning the controls, she dove for the parachutes and strapped one on. After making sure it was securely fastened, she grabbed Cherry and secured him to her own chute the best she could. Flying squirrel in training or no, the poor critter looked terrified. She wasn't about to trust him to remember to pull the ripcord when the time came.

Then she remembered Summer's body. Although the thought of leaving it here distressed her, she couldn't carry both it and Cherry safely.

As Echo prepared to abandon 'copter, she took one last look around the vessel's interior. That was when she spotted it - a small box on the floor. It looked as if it had been kicked out of the way during her skirmish with the MUPPETZ. With a panel of buttons and a touch screen, it bore unmistakable resemblance to her father's ship's log. Logs were used by captains to store records of their actions and of information. Somehow, Echo knew at once that this one belonged to Ellemo.

At the last second, she grabbed the device and stuffed it in her pocket. Then, taking a deep breath, trying to suppress her fear, she dove headlong through the door and plummeted into the sky.

Silver the Wanderer
NarniaWeb Junkie

PreviousNext