This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Featured Roleplay: A.N.T.I.: The Rebellion

Home of chat, writing, and role-play.

Moderators: stargazer, Lady Arwen, Ryadian

Featured Roleplay: A.N.T.I.: The Rebellion

Postby Madame Gosté » Feb 16, 2011 8:30 pm

Welcome to one of Ditto Town's featured roleplays.

Here in Ditto Town, when one of ze stories in ze Town Fountain becomes popular enough, I give them their own thread, to keep things neater and more organized. Moi, I’m proud to feature some of Ditto Town's best roleplays.

If vous would like to join any of these roleplays, please PM ze creator first.

Please follow zese guidelines in your posts:
• Please keep all posts rated “G” or “PG” for ze sake of our younger members.
• Cooperate with ze plotter, as they basically have ze final word for ze storyline.
• Please try to make your posts longer than 10 words and shorter than 600 words. If vous want to chat (“I’m at work today. How are vous?”) instead of role-play (“Chedder ze Chipmunk flings himself from branch to branch, looking for his lost thimble.”), please go to ze Cup & Platter Chatroom.
• All role play characters should be characters vous have invented yourself, not stolen from ze other authors. Vous can use names created by others, but zey must be different characters. Vous can use your characters from ze Ditto Story and Fountain, or ones made up just for this thread. Vous can post a biography of your characters in ze Ditto Town Post Office.

S’amuser!
Madame Gosté
Ditto Town Host

DT Featured roleplays presents:
ANTI:
The Rebellion

created by:
Narnia_fan12

written by:
Bother Eustace, The Rose-Tree Dryad , Narnianerd, Shastafan, Malkah, Chloë Máiréad, Georgiefan1, Melian_Maia, Reepissweet, Silver the Wanderer, Pheonix2009, PrinceCor004

Description:
ROLL CALL! Welcome, to the briefing room, Agent.

A.N.T.I. (American Nitwits Think Intelligently) is an independent undercover organization that protects the world from hidden threats.

Our current assignment is the termination of the rogue (or is it rouge?) group M.U.P.P.E.T.Z. (Mutant Undercover Pals Plotting Eventual Takeover of Zivilization); a corrupt organization bent on their one and only agenda: the destruction of reason.

What do I mean by this?

Well- their method of weapon is mind control. The most easily susceptible to this mind control is perhaps our most loved: children. Not only children, however. We’ve seen rampant cases of adults- even our own agents- falling into their traps. The indoctrination of enough people will bring about their radical agenda; the lowering of the human race to no more than animal status.

Are we going to stand around and let this happen? I think not! For honor, our country, our children, and for the LOVE OF CHEESEPUFFS!

You are dismissed to continue with your assignment.

Vous can read ANTI from the beginning here.
Madame Gosté
Ditto Town Host

Re: Featured Roleplay: A.N.T.I.: The Rebellion

Postby narnianerd » Feb 17, 2011 10:49 am

Joe pushed himself up, he was breathing heavy and bruised but otherwise ok. Thanks to the bullet proof vest he was wearing "You know what they say, its not the enemy that kills you half the time, its your teammates" the Evul Doctor said "So, who do we still have with us?" he asked.
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic
Assisstant Lord of the Little Ponies

Postby Narnia_Fan12 » Feb 17, 2011 12:05 pm

"I'm not even sure now," CyKo said with a tired sigh, "Everything got so muddled, people were running everywhere. I lost track. I saw Whit Send in a separate boat, I see you and Boe, and a few others."

Taking out his kit of "totally awesome gadgets" he took out his roll-call-inator.

Clicking a button, he sent out a message: "Agents on board the S.S. M.U.P.P.E.T.Z. please take roll to alert us of your presence!"
Narnia_Fan12
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby georgiefan1 » Feb 17, 2011 8:56 pm

"Now Whit, I am sure you understand our mission here"

"Of course Dori, win over the Children of the USI of course- its for their own good, right?"

"Definitally Whit. But we have a small problem. There is a group of people wishing to overtake us. They think we are bad."

"They need a reality check. What are they called?

" A.N.T.I- or American Nitwits Think Intelligently"

These words sprang lightly in the back on Whit's brain, like it was begging her to remember something, but she disregarded this.

"That is the absolute wierdest have I have ever heard."

I agree, now Whit- to help you know ANTI and how to protect yourself from them- you will be watching a video. Not in this room. As head of the Children's department I will show you to your office where you will be watching the video there."

"my own room?! Awesome!"

And Whit follows Dori happily out of the room.
NW twin to Georgiefan! NW sib to 22!
avvie by AslansChild thank you!!!
georgiefan1
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Shastafan » Feb 18, 2011 9:43 am

Summer opened her mouth to reply, but before she could even croak a vowel, the ship dangerously lurched. Her heartbeat quickened as the back of the ship slowly began sinking downward, and the front shoot up into the air. This can't be good, she thought with fear. She glanced at Thorn and Mal'ady, who were struggling to keep their balance. Everyone else seemed to be having the same troubles, and everything was sliding towards the water.

She instantly knew it was now or never they used the Black Hole Transporter. "CyKo!" she yelled, throwing the Black Hole Transporter Gun to him, "Pull the trigger, and say wherever you want to go! If you don't do this, we'll be the next victims of the Titantic II!"
Shastafan
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Narnia_Fan12 » Feb 18, 2011 3:36 pm

Looking at the Black Hole Transporter, he contemplated for a split second- this second seemed an hour in length. "What could be the adverse side effects?"

The split second over, he ran and pulled the lever. His heart raced thinking of a place to go...

"MUPPETZYLVANIA!"

Everything turns to black, as if inside the very depth of the black hole. I hope this works.

Upon the light appearing into view, it suddenly became apparent that the sky was a red and black color itself. The Sun was an orange blob that emitted hardly any light.

Or was that the sky? CyKo looked up, and saw that it was not the sky- but that they were smack dab in the forest of DOOM (about 50 miles away from the heart of MUPPETZYLVANIA)- where the squirrel mercenaries had been hired by MUPPETZ to do their every bidding...

CyKo heard the chattering of tiny bodies running through the trees. They had been spotted.
Narnia_Fan12
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Silver the Wanderer » Feb 18, 2011 9:00 pm

Something buzzed in Echo's pocket, and she heard a voice speaking. It took her a moment to realize what it was: Thorn's communicator! She'd nearly forgotten about it. As she was posing as Agent Thorn, she figured she'd better answer.

But as she reached for the communicatior, the ship lurched beneath her. She flung her arms out and let out a little shreik as the ship tipped precariously, beginning to sink at a dramatic rate. The next thing she knew, she toppled over and started sliding down the ship's sloped deck, towards the water. She screamed, trying to stop herself before she met a horrible watery fate. But it was no use. Panic arouse inside of her.

She heard someone scream "MUPPETZYLVANIA".

And then everything went dark.

Well, sort of. She could still still the other ANTI Agents floating around her. Or at least, they looked like they were floating. A heartbeat later, they were standing on solid ground, in a forest, under a red sky. A very strange red sky. In fact, the longer she looked at it, the less it looked like a sky at all. More like....a canopy of blood-red leaves?

Either they had somehow wound up in the middle of the Forest of DOOM, or she had seriously hit her head back on the ship.

Echo spun around when she heard the chattering. Having heard a lot about the inhabitants of this place, she unfortunately knew all too well what they were capable of. And here she was, in the middle of their territory, looking like an ANTI Agent. She felt reached into her pocket and withdrew her hypnotic pocketwatch, ready to flip it open if the beasts got too close.

Oh dear...
Av and Sig by Aravis Autarkeia

Silver the Wanderer
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Narnia_Fan12 » Feb 18, 2011 9:23 pm

CyKo heard a crackle of leaves behind him. A furry tair swooshed past. "MUPPETZ." B-)

Taking out his sweet-tart pistol, he was ready to vanquish whatever foe appeared from the splotch of trees.

Then- the thing he expected least popped outta nowhere and into his face.

"HAVEYOUSEENMYACORNILEFTITBYMYCOFFEEIWON'TBEACCEPTEDINTOTHE
COLONYWITHOUTMYACORNWHEREISITMYHONEEEYYY!!!!" the squirrel exclaimed in a flurry of furry.

Woah.
Narnia_Fan12
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Shastafan » Feb 19, 2011 11:37 am

Summer knew where they were, but wished that she didn't. A strange sensation went through her, and she nervously wondered if it was her MUPPETZ blood that made her do so. Yes, she was a HumETZ, but how could she handle being here when she feared telling her friends that she was related to their enemies? Never in her life had she felt like an outsider, even when she was an orphan.

The trees rustled. "Oh, snap!" she whispered, "I've heard of these beastly squirrels before!" As one crashed into CyKo's face, twenty others started running down the trees and surrounding them.

"WHATAREYOUDOINGHERECAN'TYOUSEEWEWEREENJOYINGARECOFFEEBEFORE
YOUCAME?!" A furious fat squirrel growled.

The squirrels grabbed each ANTI member's leg. Two went to Summer, but they paused and narrowed their eyes. Then they turned away from them. Great, they must be able to tell I'm a HumETZ! But how?
Shastafan
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Melian_Maia » Feb 19, 2011 4:04 pm

Lia was on the beach. Her dark hair was dripping from the cold sea water. Her memory was still gone and now she was faced with a weird talking squirrel. To make things even better, it was a weird talking HYPER squirrel. And it was asking her if she wanted to hear a joke.

"Uh, no?" she answered the squirrel. Her head was hurting from the bonk she had received earlier in the day and she was in no mood to hear a joke.

The squirrel nodded, that is, if it it's even possible for a squirrel to nod. "Have you seen my nuts? Pleasefindmynutsthey'reveryimportanttome!!"

Lia looked at the squirrel oddly. She couldn't quite place it, but something was weird about this particular squirrel. Then she realized.

It was talking.

"You... talk?"

This time the squirrel looked around. "WAIT. YOU CAN HEAR ME?!" It's face took on a scared look. "You're not one of those fuzzy colored things are you?"

Lia held out her hand to the squirrel. "A fuzzy colored thing? What are you talking about? I'm Lia... Wait. How did I remember that?" She rubbed her forehead. "I guess I have two memories instead of the one I thought I had."

"I'm CHATTER," said the squirrel, now identified as Chatter. "Do you want to come home with me?"

Still puzzled about her memories, Lia agreed. Looking up she realized they were on the edges of a forest. A monstrous forest with trees so tall she could not see the tops. "Okay, let's go, Chatter." She was nervous about the whole talking squirrel thing, but decided that a creature such as a squirrel could be trusted.

Although, when she thought about it, why would she not be able to trust the squirrel? And who were the fuzzy colored creatures that squirrels were obviously afraid of?
Draco Dormien Nunquam Titillandus
Minion to Lady A and Booky ⎮ NW sister to Ela, Mountie, and Rose.
Braintriplet to Narnia_Fan12 and narnianerd
Team Hoodie! Secret Order of the Swoosh
Melian_Maia
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Rising_Star » Feb 19, 2011 5:19 pm

MOD NOTE

Hey guys, sorry to butt in but I'm noticing some canon characters (that is, characters from a canon-universe (i.e. not your own creation)) popping up again. Please remember you are only allowed to write for characters of your own creation. Anything else is fan-fiction, which is not allowed on this forum.

P.S."Brooklyn!"
Rising_Star
Moderator Emeritus
NarniaWeb's Resident Hunter

Postby Bother Eustace » Feb 20, 2011 4:33 pm

"Agent Boe Ring, present and accounted for!" Boe called into his personal communicator in response to the roll-call-inator signal. CyKo was only standing a few feet away, so there was no real reason to use the communicator; but Boe knew the A.N.T.I. rulebook stated that "every agent must reply through his communicator when a roll-call-inator signal is issued", and was a bit vague about whether that rule applies at all times.

Next thing he knew, CyKo was preparing to use the Black Hole Transporter. "Hold on one moment, quantum-reconstructed Silly Putty is known to react badly to black hole transportation... let me prepare my SPELR real quick." He quickly yanked his SPELR Owner's Manual out of his pocket, and scanned the index with his... well, his index finger, what else? "How To Fire SPELR... How To Reload SPELR... How To Clean SPELR... How To Mince Onions With SPELR... Ah, here we are: How To Prepare SPELR For Black Hole Transport Or Other Such Ridiculously Rare Occurances, Page 83,762." He began flipping to the designated page, when suddenly all the lights went out. "Hey, what's happening?"

They were in total complete perfect unadulterated blackness. Nothing could be seen, felt, or even smelt for several moments as they drifted through seeming nothingness. Finally, Boe found himself standing in a strange woods, with blood-red canopy above... "GASP! The Forest of DOOM!!"

Soon, squirrels were everywhere. He knew they only had seconds to live, before the legedary fury of the furries would overcome them. "Say 'Hello' to my ridiculously powerful and deadly friend!" He yelled, and fired his SPELR toward a group of squirrels. However, the usual jettison of explosive silly putty never occurred. Instead, a stream of tiny yellow heads of varying emotions spewed forth: ;) :D =; :| :ymsmug: :ymblushing: :p :ymapplause: i-) :(( B-) :-s #:-s :-\ [-( 8-} 8-|

"Great Galloping Goggles!" He said in surprise, "My SPELR has turned into an Emotigun!!" He watched in disbelief as the little shots of sentiment hit the squirrels, causing each one to take on the characteristics of the smiley that hit it. In most cases, this didn't help their plight very much. "Bummer. I was afraid something like this might happen..."
"Of course we've got to find him (if we can). That's the nuisance of it. It means a search party and endless trouble. Bother Eustace." ~ Caspian, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Sig: lover of narnia
Bother Eustace
NarniaWeb Junkie

The Grin Reeper

Postby Reepissweet » Feb 22, 2011 9:02 pm

Reep staggered as he the effects of the Black Hole Transportation slowly wore off, "Whoa! Black Hole Transportation, haven't been in one of those in years." As Reep finally gained balance he noticed that they all were being attacked by crazy Squirrels. Reep lifted his Ukulele over his shoulder like a batter would, "Batter up!"
A squirrel jumped at Reep and he hit it causing it to fly away. "Crazy Squirrel's were hurt in the making of that swing." Reep said with a smile, then he kicked another as it ran at his shoes, mostly an attempt to tie both shoe's to each other; a fiendish scheme practiced by most squirrels.
"Come on now, guys!" Reep said, "Can't you play fair? Why don't we all sit down and enjoy a nice ceremonial hamburger of peace?"
Suddenly Reep was ambushed from the trees by a large amount of Squirrels, "Hmm, Maybe that's the Chipmunks that do the Hamburgers. What is it for you? Hot dogs? Sausages? Ooh Ooh! I Know! COFFEE!" Suddenly the squirrel's all stopped for a moment, and screamed all at once "COFFEE!"
but then proceeded to attack him again. Finally as Reep desperately grasped for life, he grabbed his Ukulele, and began to play and sing The Coffee Song

Way down among Brazilians
Coffee beans grow by the billions
So they've got to find those extra cups to fill
They've got an awful lot of coffee in Brazil

You can't get cherry soda
'cause they've got to fill that quota
And the way things are I'll bet they never will
They've got a zillion tons of coffee in Brazil

Reep continued to sing, and as he did he began to wonder if there was any other way to defeat these squirrels. Maybe if they here about all the Coffee in Brazil they'll want to go their to get that coffee! Reep thought.
"Lot's of Planets have a North!" ~ The Doctor
Reepissweet
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Narnia_Fan12 » Feb 24, 2011 10:57 pm

Listening to the squirrel's apparent fascination with coffee, he took out his Caffeinator-and-coffee-cuz-its-awesome-inator and brewed 3 cups of coffee, instantly.

"THAR :D" said CyKo, as he threw the cups into the bushes, with all of the squirrels running after them.

Quickly running away with the rest of the ANTI agents, they were again confronted by the squirrels- within 10 seconds every single squirrel from the "platoon" (he had heard them say somethun' that they were a "platoon" of squirrels)...

The squirrels waited expectantly.

CyKo tried to brew more, but he was out of battery power on his CADCIAI.

"IFTHEFUNNYONEWITHTHECOFFEECANNOTGIVEUSMORE COFFEE... LETTUCE TAKETHEMTOTHECOLONY!"

The squirrels chattered with agreement; "Wellsaid, chief!" "Couldn't have put it better myself, chief!" they all squealed with excitement.

CyKo and his friends were quickly overtaken, and all that Cy could see around him were being led into the "colony".

Lightning flashed overhead, the red leaves glaring a red flare onto the ground below.
Narnia_Fan12
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Melian_Maia » Feb 25, 2011 9:38 pm

Lia was being lead deeper and deeper into the forest. Her eyes gradually grew accustomed to the faint light. Mammoth sized trees grew to either side of her. Chatter continued to lead her into the trees.

"Come on, Lia," he said, getting hyperer. "We'reamlostthere. You'llloveit." Soon a small ladder showed up on one of the trees.

Lia was getting tired. Her legs hurt and she wished that the ladder was an elevator. But wait, were her memories coming back? How else would she know about elevators? She was getting confused. She knew somehow that there was a mission that she was on. Something of huge importance.

But she had no memory of what it was.

"Hmph," she said with a huff. Then she noticed the hurt look on Chatter's face. "Oh, I mean, that's great. But is there any food?"

"Yeesh! Lotsandlots, Lia, lotsandlots." He hopped up and down and from one foot to the other. He really was a hyper little squirrel.

They climbed slowly, slowly up the small ladder. Every so often there would be a cracking sound, but Chatter assured Lia that this was normal. And if it hadn't been for the extremely worried look on his chubby face, she might have believed him.

Finally, after several minutes of climbing, Lia reached the top. There she was met by a huge number of squirrels. "Oh, my," she whispered. There were hundreds of squirrels there. And they were all staring at her.

"Fuzzy...?" asked one of them, staring at her with huge, round eyes.

"Nope," yelled Chatter. "She's a LIA!!!!!"

Lia looked at them and slowly backed away. She was scared. How would she not know that there were such a thing as talking squirrels in the world? The only answer she could think of was that they were mutants, but then, what were the fuzzy colored things?

She thought back to her childhood. Most of it had been spent in the rural areas outside of Lunatic Heights. But then, she also had no memory of her parents or anything like that. In fact, come to think of it, she had no memory of anything before the moments on the curb as the speeding bus took off only a few days ago.

It was then she noticed she was falling. She had stepped right off the edge of the tree.

The only thing she could think of was, What will happen when I hit the ground?
Draco Dormien Nunquam Titillandus
Minion to Lady A and Booky ⎮ NW sister to Ela, Mountie, and Rose.
Braintriplet to Narnia_Fan12 and narnianerd
Team Hoodie! Secret Order of the Swoosh
Melian_Maia
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Shastafan » Feb 26, 2011 11:52 am

Bring! Bring! Come on, pick up the phone, Summer! Fall thought grouchily. Without a doubt, he needed answers, and he needed them now!

Finally, someone at the other end of the phone squeaked, "Hello? Summer here."

"It's me again," Fall grunted, not caring about long catch-ups on life or anything like that on the phone. "Do you have time to tell me some info I must know now?"

"Ok," Summer commented. "What do you need to know?"

"Alright, I know you know a lot about the history of MUPPETZ," he cautiously began. Summer didn't know he was a MUPPETZ agent, so he had to be careful to not give anything away. "Can you tell me about the MUPPETZ CHARMERZ?"

"You mean the Crazy Hazel Agents of the Rising Magical Everest Ring Zervice?? Well, a MUPPETZ scientist known as Crazy Hazel found a cave full of powerful gems. These gems hold some minerals that were used to make MUPPETZ, except they also hold other mysterious powers. Once she realized the abilities of these jewels, she also realized the danger if anyone (including her fellow MUPPETZ agents) found out of them and used them wrongly. So, she formed a group of 12 MUPPETZ agents to guard and protect the gems in MUPPETZYLVANIA, and to this they, they've been able to keep this hideout a secret, except to those with the right type of heart. Do you need to know more?"

"No, I'm good. Thank you, and bye." Fall turned of the phone, and grinned evilly as a plan formed into his mind. He dialed his phone so he could call Ellemo and tell of what they should do next.

Meanwhile, Summer felt really confused to what was wrong with Fall. What had happened to his calm and likable personality? Shrugging it off, she grunted "Watch it!" as she and her buddies were carried off to the "colony" by the squirrels. She then thought up an idea. "LOOK!" she yelled, "ITHINKISEECOFFEEOVERINTHETREES!"

"COFFEE?!" the squirrels hollered. For the brief moment they were distracted, she pulled out a SOB (Sleep Over Bomb) and glanced at her pals to see if she should throw it.
Shastafan
NarniaWeb Guru

Next