This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

1st thing you'll do if you just entered Narnia :)

The cultures, creatures, geography — anything about the books!

Moderators: DiGoRyKiRkE, Varnafinde

Re: 1st thing you'll do if you just entered Narnia :)

Postby PuddleCheep » May 27, 2011 3:03 pm

Try to find Aslan. No doubt about it! Then I would learn how to sword fight with Reepicheep or eat eel stew with Puddleglum! Yum! :D
PuddleCheep
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby juzuma loves lucy » Jun 09, 2011 7:30 am

sandyentersNarnia, I agree. I also hope that it's real! My sisters don't believe me with that- they are like Susan. But I'd look for Caspian and Lucy (they are my favorite) and hear "Narnian Lullaby"!
Lucy:Do you remember who really defeated the White Witch?
Peter: Yes.
Susan:No.
Lucy:Do you both believe in Narnia?
Narnians, Caspian and Edmund:We believe.
Susan and Peter:Shut up.
juzuma loves lucy
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Maria » Jun 11, 2011 2:21 pm

I would head straight off to Aslan's camp and learn how to fight with a sword and bow and arrow. Then I'd help the Pevensies defeat the White Witch. And I'd *have* to ride a dragon before I had to leave, of course!
"We are the ones, we get knocked down, we get back up and start all over again, we are the ones!" ~One-X by Three Days Grace
Av by Aravis Autarkeia!
Maria
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby cipher » Jun 12, 2011 2:31 pm

Find Lucy and be friends with her and hug her! :D (of course the older version 16-17)
cipher
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Evelyn » Jun 28, 2011 8:31 am

Well, I think I agree with BoyScout that if I got into Narnia it would be New Narnia, since Old Narnia has been destroyed and that I would be dead.

I would probably roll in the grass and cry for joy for a while and then I run and run and run all over the place, and talk to everyone, and hear their version of the Narnian stories and I'd go hug Lucy and Jill, and I'd want to ride on a flying gryphon and talk to a talking horse, and get Edmund and Peter to teach me how to sword fight and of course I would find Aslan, or he would find me. And I'd do this all in Narnian clothes with a Narnian hair style!
Merry Christmas!

"I'm here to save Elizabeth!" ~ Will Turner
Evelyn
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Louloudi the Centaur » Jul 27, 2011 10:32 am

Find a sword or bow and arrow. You never know if an enemy is lurking around Narnia or not. :p
Louloudi the Centaur
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Lilygloves » Aug 26, 2011 11:58 am

Depending on the time I got there, I would try to meet heroes and awesome creatures, like a unicorn, centaur, dryads, and all that jazz. If I knew that Aslan was there, I would definitely go visit him because he is the best character of all, of course. I want to go to Narnia so bad...
Lilygloves
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby JohnBrownsage » Sep 03, 2011 10:17 am

I would look down at my adult body and say, "Wait a minute, it's only supposed to be possible for children to come here!"

Then I'd remember that I've never been a person enamored of the rules, and I'd go find the nearest talking whatever and find out what's going on.
JohnBrownsage
NarniaWeb Newbie

Postby 123asdb » Feb 25, 2012 3:08 am

the first thing i'll do in Narnia, ill go find Jill or Susan (if she will be there) and ask for archery lessons (I would love to try and in my place there's absolutely nothing about archery) :D
123asdb
NarniaWeb Newbie

Postby Reepi » Feb 26, 2012 7:53 am

Maria wrote:And I'd *have* to ride a dragon before I had to leave, of course!

Good luck finding a nice dragon who'd let you do that in Narnia :D
Reepi
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby johobbit » Mar 06, 2012 12:56 pm

It depends during what time of Narnia's history I arrived, but, ideally I'd like it to be snowing, in which case I'd go hug the lamppost, and wander through the white beauty, meandering over to Tumnus' cave, then head for the Beavers'; or, if in the days of Miraz, I'd skip his castle, and seek out the Old Narnians, spending hours talking with them and encouraging them to keep persevering. If I entered when Prince Rilian was missing, I'd definitely run to the marshlands (or maybe catch a ride on Glimfeather :D) to connect with Puddleglum and try some ... eel stew. ;)) And speaking of Glimfeather, I would like to sit through a Parliament of Owls. Twoo-whooo, yes, I do! And I'd love to study the Narnian night sky with Doctor Cornelius! (*)
johobbit

Postby DiGoRyKiRkE » Mar 09, 2012 11:00 am

Jo wrote:then head for the Beavers

Oh yes! That would definitely be on my to do list regardless of the season. Spending the day in the middle of the forest, near the shores of the great river, and then returning to the dam for some fresh bread, fresh fish, and orange marmalade. . . . .*sigh*
Member of Ye Olde NarniaWeb
WC: Old Forum: 1024 New Forum: 240
DiGoRyKiRkE
The Logical Ornithological Mod

Previous