This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Dawn Treader Digital Copy Help!!

Stuff to fill your Wardrobe!

Moderator: Meltintalle

Dawn Treader Digital Copy Help!!

Postby Tigryph » Apr 08, 2011 1:36 pm

I just purchased the blue-ray/Dvd/digital copy bundle of The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. It comes with a digital copy that can be put into either windows media player or itunes. When I to into itunes, put in the code- it times out. Every single time, the connection into itunes times out. Is anyone else having this problem? I've re-installed itunes, restarted the application, and entered the code several times. Every time I get a connection time out. Any ideas?
Tigryph
NarniaWeb Newbie

Re: Dawn Treader Digital Copy Help!!

Postby Trufflehunter » Apr 08, 2011 4:52 pm

I've used numerous Digital Copies through iTunes in the past, and it has always worked fine for me. I should be getting the Blu-Ray Combo Pack tomorrow, and I'll be sure to weigh in on whether or not I have any problems concerning my installation of the digital copy.
"I'm a beast I am, and a Badger what's more. We don't change. We hold on. I say great good will come of it... And we beasts remember, even if Dwarfs forget, that Narnia was never right except when a son of Adam was King." -Trufflehunter
Trufflehunter
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby 8SilverSky » Apr 08, 2011 11:14 pm

All I can think of is your internet connection. In order to verify the code, iTunes needs to verify it over the internet. I just got mine in iTunes, and it worked just fine.
8SilverSky
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Tigryph » Apr 09, 2011 10:55 am

The net's working fine, I've tried re-installing it. I'm not sure what's going on. XD Thanks anyway guys!
Tigryph
NarniaWeb Newbie

Postby Quinlin » Apr 27, 2011 4:45 pm

What kind of computer do you have? A Mac or PC? All I can suggest is that you call your computer company service center and ask them. My Mac assistance line always tries to help out and they offer ways to try to fix problems, though this one might be tougher to solve. I'm assuming you have the latest updated itunes, so there's really no reason that it shouldn't work. Unfortunately, you seem to have tried just about everything...could it be that the DVD's code is causing the problem? I really don't know... :-\

Good luck! :)
I've Been to Narnia!
'I can still hear the hoofbeats in my heart'
Quinlin
NarniaWeb Fanatic
Birthday Committee Sub

Postby Reepi » Apr 29, 2011 10:21 pm

Just take your favourite DVD ripping software and make your own Digital copy of the movie, without the need of a "digital copy" CD/DVD. ;)
Reepi
NarniaWeb Guru