This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Narnia pocketwatch

Stuff to fill your Wardrobe!

Moderator: Meltintalle

Narnia pocketwatch

Postby Louelle » Feb 03, 2011 7:25 am

I'm slowly adding to my Narnia collection, & am now after the Fossil Narnia pocket watch. Does anybody know where I can pick one of these up at a reasonable price? I have found one but it's like over $300.00 which seems a bit steep to me.
Louelle
NarniaWeb Regular

Re: Narnia pocketwatch

Postby Griffle » Feb 03, 2011 12:34 pm

Oh, wow....$300.00? Really? I bought mine for $49.99. It's a Limited Edition watch I guess, but it was made in a fairly large edition of 3000 watches, so I don't see why it's sold for $300.00. Maybe there's a lot of people who collect pocket watches and that's why there are so few for sale? Haven't seen this on eBay in quite a while, but then again, I have all the watches I want already so I don't check the Jewelery & Watches section that often.
THIS HOPELESSLY OUT OF DATE SIGNATURE IS SPONSORED BY LAZINESS TM
Griffle
NarniaWeb Guru

Re: Narnia pocketwatch

Postby Louelle » Feb 03, 2011 1:21 pm

I think I've started my collection when people are wanting alot for Narnia items because the latest film has been out recently & will be on DVD soon. Maybe they will go back to a reasonable price before long. I've always loved The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe but only watched the first film version last year which is why I've just started my collection. Have you got lots in your collection?
Louelle
NarniaWeb Regular