This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Who would you spend the day with?

Past, present, and future.

Moderators: GlimGlum, Pattertwigs Pal

Re: Who would you spend the day with?

Postby SummerSnow » Jul 09, 2014 9:26 pm

It's a very hard decision, and I'm not sure I could pick just one person to meet....
I do really like Lucy, though, and it would be really awesome to get the chance to meet and talk with her. It would be nice to meet her (and her siblings for that matter) when she was all grown up, but at the same time, I'd really like to meet her when she was younger.
I'd also like to meet Puddleglum. I feel like we'd have a lot of interesting conversations. I'm not sure if I'd like him as much in real life as I do in the book, but I'm sure it would be fine for one day.
And yes, I'd also like to meet Aslan. :)

I guess that was three, not one, but it was really hard to pick. :ymblushing:
My lovely avatar was made by Valia!
SummerSnow
NarniaWeb Junkie
The WC Submersible Subterfuge Sub

Postby Meltintalle » Jul 16, 2014 11:12 am

I think it'd be interesting to visit with Trumpkin for a day--he saw some of the most interesting bits of Narnian history, and to hear what he remembered about the Pevensies and Caspain and meeting Aslan... and even second hand stories about the Dawn Treader would be pretty neat. :)
Meltintalle
Ra-pun-z-mel

Postby Future Narnian » Aug 27, 2014 9:48 pm

Aslan if I wouldn't be too in awe to say anything!

For human characters, I think Lucy. But I would love to just be adopted as a fifth Pevensie, to be honest:)
Future Narnian
NarniaWeb Regular

Previous