This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Bilbo Baggins

Past, present, and future.

Moderators: GlimGlum, Pattertwigs Pal

Bilbo Baggins

Postby MountainFireflower » Mar 31, 2012 1:01 pm

Bilbo Baggins: the hobbit who started it all. Here you can discuss all things Bilbo, whether it be his jovial personality or his chance encounter with the One Ring. And, of course, it would be a good idea to mention his journey there and back again, the journey on which I accompanied him. Those were the good old days, and I should like to reminisce.

And whatever you do, don't mention spiders. He had a rather nasty encounter with them a while back.
av by dot
MountainFireflower
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Bilbo Baggins

Postby johobbit » Mar 31, 2012 1:48 pm

Bilbo, oh Bilbo. A fair and fun employer, a noble hobbit who has many tales woven around him. And he has one awesome garden, thanks to his Gardener. ;;)

Spiders! Tell me! I met (and killed) a bigger one than any of you can possibly imagine. And what about ... goblins/orcs? *shudders*

Bilbo, oh Bilbo. Thank you for taking on this life-long Middle-earth journey. Will you deign to allow me to :ymhug: you?

*goes back to trimming the verge, slightly embarrassed at the thought*
johobbit

Re: Bilbo Baggins

Postby coracle » Mar 31, 2012 3:08 pm

Samwise, you are a worthy young hobbit. Your old dad is, no doubt, proud of the way you've turned out.
“Not all of us can choose what we give up. The things we love are taken or are never ours at all. If we’re lucky, life is defined not by what we let go, but what we let in: friendship and kind words, frailty and hope.”

From 'Call The Midwife', S9 Ep2
coracle
NarniaWeb's Auntie