This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Look alikes

Past, present, and future.

Moderators: GlimGlum, Pattertwigs Pal

Look alikes

Postby Lucy of Narnia » Mar 15, 2011 1:07 pm

I'm hoping that the mods are okay with this. I thought it would be fun to find out which people here on NW look the most like the Narnia stars. Do you think you look like Peter, Susan, Edmund or Lucy? What about Eustace, Caspian or Mr. Tumnus?

Look-alikes to the BBC cast are okay too, but please do not post that you 'look like' someone who has not been cast yet (ex. "I look just like Polly!!").

I'm looking forward to see everyone's look-alikes. :D

Lucy
Avy by me, siggy by Dernhelm_of_Rohan
You suck a lollipop, and you sing a song. Get it right, Jo!
Lucy of Narnia
NarniaWeb Guru

Re: Look alikes

Postby CharlotteRose » Mar 15, 2011 2:56 pm

My friends and family say that I look like Georgie Henley AKA Lucy Pevensie (Especialy my mouth aparently?) ... I don't see it myself but as this has been set up I'll ask you Narniawebbers! (I'm hoping the similarity isn't too great though because as much as I love Georgie Henley I'd really like to play Jill and I don't think they'de cast some one who looks too similar to another actress related to the same thing) But never mind, heres a link to my photo!

http://s1114.photobucket.com/albums/k52 ... adshot.jpg

Hope the link works, I'm not renowned for making successful links :)

(BTW- my eyes are blue, I don't know why they look brown in this photo? but still...
Narnia is childhood...

Seriously, just give the kid the orange. He needs his vitamin C!
CharlotteRose
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Lucy of Narnia » Mar 15, 2011 3:16 pm

CharlotteRose, just glancing I do not see the resemblance, however, when I look more closely, you have the same eye, nose and mouth shape as Georgie does (though your nose may be a bit slimmer). Also, her hair is lighter and her eyes are blue, not brown. However, I have to say...I can see why they say that you look like her! :D

Lucy

*edit* I just saw that you said your eyes are blue...okay, that makes it even closer!!)

*edit again :p *

I am going to put my picture on here. I think that I look sort of (mind the 'sort of'!) like Georgie Henley. Just my basic face shape and the color of my hair. What do you think? (My face especially likes like GH when I do my hair like Lucy from PC- the one she wears with the rust-red dress). Here it is: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_MLVIYVFa8LI/TNyvx3FkINI/AAAAAAAAA14/BQLlxrQNRN8/s1600/P1020792.JPG

Lu
Lucy of Narnia
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby DamselJillPole » Mar 16, 2011 8:31 am

CharlotteRose, I'll say that you really do have Georgie's chin and do look like you can be related to her and I also think you look a lot like her sister Rachel who played older Lucy in LWW. You're very pretty too!

Lucy of Narnia, You do deffinitely look a little like Georgie, your face shape is just like hers and eye shape is like hers too! You're very pretty as well!
Long Live King Caspian & Queen Liliandil Forever!
Jill+Tirian! Let there be Jilrian!
DamselJillPole
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Lu_valient » Mar 16, 2011 2:50 pm

I can't really tell who I look like, could someone help?
http://entertainment.webshots.com/album/579911855uFaFnJ
made by katherine
Lu_valient
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Lucy of Narnia » Mar 16, 2011 3:06 pm

Actually, Lu, I think you look like Anna Sophia Rob. Especially in picture 2! :D As far as Narnia goes (which is what I'm supposed to be talking about ;)) ), I think you look most like Camilla Powers- you definitely have a Jill look about you. :)

Lu
Lucy of Narnia
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Lu_valient » Mar 16, 2011 3:07 pm

THANKS!
*edit*
CharlotteRose, you really do look like Georgie! Especially your smile! :D
made by katherine
Lu_valient
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby ChristProclamer » Mar 16, 2011 6:47 pm

I've been told I look like Anna Popplewell. I only wish.

I will say, I have a sister who looks a lot like Georgie Henley. She could double, if for some reason Georgie decided not to.

CharlotteRose, I do see the resemblance between you and Georgie! Especially around the mouth. Wow, lots of Georgies...
ChristProclamer
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby DamselJillPole » Mar 24, 2011 7:04 pm

Lu_valient I agree with Lucy of Narnia you do look alot like Annasophia Robb! But at the same time you have Georgie's smile. :)

I know this is very weird but I need to know from some of you guys. My friends and one friend in particular said I am a female version of Ben Barnes. My friend who lives in Los Angeles saw Ben at The Game Plan premiere, he didn't meet him but he was still close to see him. My friend said that Ben and I could pass as brother and sister, and even mentioned our birthdays, yes me and Ben share the same birthday oddly and when I look up some of Ben's interests we have alot in common. I think it is a Leo thing more than anything. :p

But here's a picture my friend made of me with Ben's face against mine:

And heres a recent picture taken a week ago when I went camping with some friends. I know same hat but I love my hat :p

DamselJillPole
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Lucy of Narnia » Mar 25, 2011 9:08 am

There is a resemblance!! When I just look at you I cannot see it, but in that meshed pic w/ your face right against his, you can tell!!

You have THE SAME eyes!! Your eyes are the same shape, only larger- and girls' eyes are bigger anyway. :)

Same nose and mouth as well! And it doesn't hurt that you both have dark brown hair!

So, are you twins separated by...what, seven years? ;))

Lu :)
Lucy of Narnia
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby CharlotteRose » Mar 25, 2011 9:32 am

DamselJillPole, I see the resembalence! I also have a sister who looks a lot like Ben Barnes. Gosh, its like were descovering an odd unrelated Barnes family tree :) And I like that hat too!
Narnia is childhood...

Seriously, just give the kid the orange. He needs his vitamin C!
CharlotteRose
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby DamselJillPole » Mar 26, 2011 11:12 am

^Thanks! :)

My moms family did come from England so I never know, I could be related to a Barnes family down the line.

Lucy of Narnia I was -8 years old when he was born or atleast I was brought up to think that. There's many things in my childhood I don't remember. :p

Nah. =))
DamselJillPole
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby patronus » Mar 31, 2011 5:23 pm

mjj.jpg
mjj.jpg (182.97 KiB) Viewed 19992 times

I used to look a LOT like Georgie from the first two films, and then as I got older the resemblance faded. Wish I looked like her, though. (or Emma Watson, that'd be wonderful) ;)
patronus
NarniaWeb Newbie

Postby DamselJillPole » Mar 31, 2011 6:08 pm

^ You remind me a little bit of Anna Popplewell. Same high forehead and you have some of her features. :) You're really pretty.
DamselJillPole
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Ithilwen » Apr 01, 2011 3:07 am

Some people say I look like Georgie Henley. But I don't know. Do I look like her in this pic of me? -- http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee4 ... Riella.jpg

Because I personally don't see it. But a lot of people tell me I look just like her.

BTW, great thread idea, Lucy! :) Have a great day, and (just between you and me) --
APRIL FOOLS EVERYONE!!!!
;;)

~Riella =:)
Ithilwen
NarniaWeb Zealot

Location: Taking over the world while twirling my evil girlstache.

Postby Lucy of Narnia » Apr 01, 2011 9:20 am

=)) Riella, at first my jaw dropped and I was like 'wow, Riella looks SO different than it that other pic I saw of her, she looks SO like Lucy..and then it hit me. =)) And I thought I wouldn't get tricked today... ;))

Great one!!!

Lu :D
Lucy of Narnia
NarniaWeb Guru

Next