This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Who would YOU be?

Past, present, and future.

Moderators: GlimGlum, Pattertwigs Pal

Who would YOU be?

Jill Pole
30%
Rillian
No votes
Lady of the Green Kirtle
10%
Puddleglum
1%
Digory
1%
Polly
13%
Aravis
16%
Shasta/Cor
6%
Tirian
7%
Other
14%

Total votes : 69

Re: Who would YOU be?

Postby Lilygloves » Sep 10, 2011 6:34 am

I want to be Jill, too. I'm pretty sure that 80% of all girls on NarniaWeb want to be Jill Pole. I don't know why she's so popular, but she just is! I also wouldn't mind being Lucy. She goes to Narnia the most and has the deepest connection with Aslan. And I would also want to be Aravis. She's tough but still soft. She has a lot of amazing skills and talents.
Lilygloves
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Narnian_Archer » Sep 14, 2011 7:35 am

I'd try for the Lady of the Green Kirtle. There are several reasons why...I'm relatively tall (173 cm) and I've been told I have a fairly deep voice for a girl. My sisters and I often do skits, and I've already gotten the role of the "bad girl" several times (the Witch, the Evil Step-mother, etc.) and while I'm not really so good at acting, I've been told I do well with serious roles. And, goodness, it's fun to be the Witch!!!!!!!!! Also, I'm blonde and I always imagined the Lady of the Green Kirtle to be blonde... :D :D and I have gray/green eyes....

If it were possible somewhere, somehow, I'd cast for the role of the White Witch too (not necessarily in a movie, just anywhere). But that's besides the topic here. :)
sig by Sheroo of Stormness Head
Member of the Dragon club. PM Narnia Girl or FFJ to join.
RL sibling to De_De and wild rose
Narnian_Archer
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby ChristProclamer » Sep 14, 2011 7:44 am

I voted LoGK. I'm not sure that I'd ever be able to pull off the bravery, the emotion, etc. required to play a 'good guy'. But a sweet little lady with a lute, or an enraged witch? Yeah, that I could probably do. I'm a much better villain than hero.

Also, I'd like to be able to have my say on LoGK is played. I didn't like everything they did with the WW, so having a chance to shape the character myself would be nice.
ChristProclamer
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby PuddleCheep » Sep 16, 2011 6:06 pm

Shasta!!! HB is my favorite Chronicle and playing Shasta would suit me: I'm white!
JK. I'd really like, excuse me, LOVE to be in a movie and one based on a Narnia book would be a dream come true! :ymhug:

Actually before PC & VDT was released, I dreamed of playing Eustace. Playing a bad kid, a semi-annoying kid, and later a very good kid. But Will already has that role. Unless I replaced him in SC & LB, but then everyone would hate me! ;)
PuddleCheep
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby wizardjna » Sep 17, 2011 6:05 pm

I'd be Digory because he's fearless.... when they were in Charn
Make your choice, adventurous Stranger; Strike the bell and bide the danger, Or
wonder, till it drives you mad, What would have followed if you had.
wizardjna
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby coracle » Sep 18, 2011 1:45 am

I'm rather fond of Polly - I am now much closer to her age in wartime years than in MN! I did once audition for her in a play but wasn't chosen.

Of other minor characters, I'd love to play the Nurse who Caspian was reunited with at the end of PC (she was part dwarf too). And in a stage play any interesting creatures!
“Not all of us can choose what we give up. The things we love are taken or are never ours at all. If we’re lucky, life is defined not by what we let go, but what we let in: friendship and kind words, frailty and hope.”

From 'Call The Midwife', S9 Ep2
coracle
NarniaWeb's Auntie

Postby Weirdo » Sep 24, 2011 8:52 am

I said Jill. I read the books when I was about five, and immediately liked her. She's one of the few good female characters (and I'm talking about books and movies in general), and I always felt like we had something in common. The fact that she is shy and scared but still determined always made me like her. :D
Member of the Switchfoot Club! :D
NW siblings: wild rose, DeDe, The Jedi Clone, Melian Maia, Gathmandais, TheDwarfMan, and csjesi.
I'm a Northie! :D
Member of Loki's Army
Aegrenil, fifth Time Guardian.
Weirdo
NarniaWeb Nut

Location: Catching Sherlock Holmes with a lasso as he falls, of course!

Who would YOU be?

Postby Alice_WL » Oct 02, 2011 5:45 am

I would definitely be the LoGK, or Jadis.. I can be very secretive and wicked minded at times.. Believe me, I've got the perfect personality for a bad guy.. but then again I'm sure I can pull off a good guy just as well, so.. ^_^
"Who knows what I could bring, flying high upon a wing.
I believe that anything can be a princess thing."
- Princess Sofia the First
Alice_WL
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby jillpole1 » Oct 02, 2011 7:35 pm

Jill Pole. :) That's not even a question.
NW siblings: TheDwarfMan, TheGentleWarrior
NW Cousin: Weirdo

Avvie by: RubyGamgee - Signature by: Tarkheena
jillpole1
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Anfinwen » Oct 05, 2011 9:59 am

I picked other because I really like queen Helen. She's the only queen left now. I love the victorian era, and I think I could manage an English accent for the few (if any) lines she would have.
Formerly The Lady Arwen Undómiel
Anfinwen
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby D-T » Oct 05, 2011 10:29 am

I, (like all the other people on here) would want to be Jill,
I think one of the resons why she is so popular is because she is tomboyish, and its still a little girly, she has spunk, and she is one of the main characters
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSS
D-T
NarniaWeb Regular

Location: My head is in the clouds, Im not really sure what the rest of me is doing...

Postby Louloudi the Centaur » Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm

Well, since I can't act too well, I'd probably just take the part of Background Centaur #55. :p

If I could act and I were a little younger, I would play Miss Polly Plummer. :) First, she is in two of my favorite books of the series (MN and LB), and second, I like how she isn't exactly a tomboy, but she won't let Digory push her around, and she is very intelligent.

Aravis, on the other hand, is my favorite female book character, but I would rather play Polly than Aravis for some reason.
Louloudi the Centaur
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Aravis Amidala » Oct 20, 2011 5:19 pm

I would be Aravis, just because she's my favorite character. It would be really fun to argue with Shasta. The only part that I'm not so crazy about is that I would have to learn a lesson from Aslan. Ouch.
Aravis Amidala
NarniaWeb Newbie

Postby perfect_jill_pole » Nov 14, 2011 6:05 am

I changed my vote from Jill to Polly, since everyone says I am a Polly look-a-like. LOL. Butyeah, I´d be Polly. ( Maybe Jill too.. )
HELP SAVE SILVER CHAIR! WATCH VDT!
perfect_jill_pole
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Evelyn » Jan 01, 2012 12:59 pm

I voted Aravis, because I would totally enjoy all the horse riding! But I look nothing like her (that is, if you picture her with dark hair etc.). She'd still be an awesome part!
Merry Christmas!

"I'm here to save Elizabeth!" ~ Will Turner
Evelyn
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby narniainspires » Jan 10, 2012 6:12 pm

I feel that I would be Jill Pole because like me she is kinda like a misfit that doesn't really fit in anywhere in the world. She finds her place in a world that she escapes into( her world literally and mine figuratively of course) and would give anything to live in. Also I have realized from past experiences that I seem to make friends that if I saw them in a crowd, I would never EVER pick them to be my friend. Just like Jill and Eustace. We are more alike then most people.
narniainspires
NarniaWeb Newbie

PreviousNext