This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Peter - William Moseley

Past, present, and future.

Moderators: GlimGlum, Pattertwigs Pal

Re: Peter - William Moseley

Postby Valiant » Oct 16, 2010 9:27 am

It would be a good idea to give some closure to his character through his cameo. Humility is what I would like to see. But I don't want to see too much of him either. Sorry Peter!
Signature by daughter of the King; Avatar by Adeona

Keeper of the Secret Magic
Valiant
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby SeaSiren » Oct 24, 2010 9:36 pm

Summary of "A Great Education":
""An average boy from the mid-west, Charlie( William Moseley), is accepted to Harvard University on scholarship. Despite his ordinary upbringing, he is invited to join an elite upper-class singing group because of his extraordinary voice. Charlie is captivated by the fast-moving world of parties, social engagements and

private clubs, and he falls fast for society girl Liza(Emma Roberts). But despite the warnings of his adviser Professor Pillsbury(ben kingsley) to stay focused on his studies, Charlie spends more time trying to impress his friends and is exposed to a deep secret which may divide them all if it doesn't destroy him first.""

I do hope we'll be able to hear him sing! that would be AWESOME.

here's the link : http://www.movieweb.com/movie/a-great-education

http://snarkerati.com/movie-news/robert ... education/
says we'll surely hear him sing, he'll be one of the "singing men in matching blazers".
SeaSiren
NarniaWeb Newbie

Postby GlimGlum » Oct 24, 2010 10:19 pm

There are several post here about "A Great Education". But according to IMDB the movie is still in development. IMDB link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1440113

ComingSoon.net has a link as well: http://www.comingsoon.net/films.php?id=55604

If anyone gas more up-to-date information, please post it (and the source) here. (A link would be nice as well. :D)

Let's hope William can continue his acting career and find success in good things apart from Narnia. :ymapplause:
Loyal2Tirian :)
There is definitely no "a" in definite.
The Mind earns by doing; the Heart earns by trying.
GlimGlum

Postby Shastafan » Oct 25, 2010 8:28 am

Great job, William! We're happy for you! ;)

From a prescreening for a site(check out the front page), they have said that Peter
is in America with his parents and Susan! :)

I still kind of wish he would be studying with the Professor, but this I can handle better then him fighting in the war of staying with Edmund and Lucy. I can't wait to see his cameo! :D
Shastafan
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Fledge » Oct 26, 2010 5:31 pm

SeaSiren wrote:Summary of "A Great Education":
""An average boy from the mid-west, Charlie( William Moseley), is accepted to Harvard University on scholarship. Despite his ordinary upbringing, he is invited to join an elite upper-class singing group because of his extraordinary voice. Charlie is captivated by the fast-moving world of parties, social engagements and

private clubs, and he falls fast for society girl Liza(Emma Roberts). But despite the warnings of his adviser Professor Pillsbury(ben kingsley) to stay focused on his studies, Charlie spends more time trying to impress his friends and is exposed to a deep secret which may divide them all if it doesn't destroy him first.""

I do hope we'll be able to hear him sing! that would be AWESOME.

Very intriguing. I hope too to hear him sing. I didn't know he could. (They'd better not dub him.)
Praying 4 Skandar member.
Fledge
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby sandyentersNarnia » Oct 26, 2010 6:35 pm

William M. can sing?!? WHOA! Haha. Can't wait for that! Thanks for the summary Fledge! ;).

"Two sides of the same coin"
sandyentersNarnia
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Valiant » Oct 27, 2010 5:18 pm

^ Same here sandyentersNarnia, I can't wait to hear his singing. Does anyone know when the mvoie will be released (or around when. Is it next year?)

I kind of wish he was studying as well, but going to America is better than going to war! :)
Signature by daughter of the King; Avatar by Adeona

Keeper of the Secret Magic
Valiant
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby sandyentersNarnia » Oct 27, 2010 7:38 pm

I hope his voice isn't edited when he sings. :| But I still hope he has a talent of singing because it really is a boost up to his personality. :">.

"Two sides of the same coin"
sandyentersNarnia
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Gilby's Angel » Nov 01, 2010 4:27 pm

I will truly miss the upbeat promos/interviews that Will was a part of for the first two movies. He projected such a joy, such an excitement for the Narnia movies! Just what the High King out to be. :) For Narnia and For Aslan!
Nothing anyone does gives me the right to be unkind.
Gilby's Angel
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby WillMo for_the_win » Nov 02, 2010 7:25 am

In one magazine interview, William's excited for "A Great Education"! He has done research for his movie set in Harvard. He's excited to sing with an American accent! Wow! This is very promising. I also like the plot since it'll have very exciting twists. I don't mind him having a love interest with Emma Roberts, and hey, Kevin Zegers will play as a villain! (perhaps being William's rival)

Since William's in a film with Ben Kingsley, he's gonna be pressured since he's acting with an Oscar-winning actor. (He've acted with Liam & Tilda who are Oscar nominee and winner respectively, but William acted with Liam on voice and Tilda in LWW, a few years before she won an Oscar for Michael Clayton) And if the film turns out to be VERY GOOD and CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED (and it should be!), William could be nominated (and win!) an Oscar and/or BAFTA! I'm very very excited for his future after Narnia, and he deserves a lot of recognition for his performance! But I hope they pay attention to him, and if ever he wins, he could be dignified so much as Adrien Brody did back in 2003. The younger, the better, and more pressured. :)

With VDT, I've been hearing of the possible spoilers, and all William fans want to be really sure those scenes will come out!
WillMo for_the_win
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby WillMo for_the_win » Nov 12, 2010 7:10 am

I like the new trailer with William in it!! Woohoo! Wonder what would be his cameo there!
WillMo for_the_win
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby amarlie24 » Nov 14, 2010 3:34 am

^^ I love Peter and William in this film and book, but I hope I could buy the hard copies for I am really craving for it. By the way, I really hope that they might gave him a cameo role in the 3rd movie..Thanks

P.S. Can someone help me to have my own sig??..please pm me.. thanks...
amarlie24
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby MaidenofNarnia » Nov 14, 2010 6:58 am

Welcome to Narnia Web amarlie24. I know it`s a bit late. :) However Will M. does have a cameo. You can view it here. http://www.narniaweb.com/2010/11/offici ... oo-movies/
MaidenofNarnia
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby PeterCharn » Nov 15, 2010 2:01 pm

Would anyone object to seeing Peter have a minor role (or large role) in HHB. I know that he is only mentioned in the book, but I would really have no objection to him being included in the film. I think that it would be nice to see him again in the series and it kind of makes sense (from a film perspective) to have him again. I mean they will have the other three Pevensie children reappearing again.

He could possibly be included in the battle at the end. Or be seen ruling Narnia while his siblings are away.
PeterCharn
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby aragorn2 » Nov 15, 2010 3:43 pm

I would rather him not be in HHB because it is contrary in the book and it would just be unneeded.
aragorn2
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Shastafan » Nov 15, 2010 5:13 pm

I could live with a cameo, but really, wouldn't it be more interesting if we could see Susan, Edmund, and Lucy without their eldest brother to lead them and guide them? As much as I love Will Moseley, I think it'd be cooler to not seem him for a long period of time until LB, and it might also be more emotional to see him back again. :) :ymhug:
Shastafan
NarniaWeb Guru

PreviousNext