This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Voyage of the Characters

Past, present, and future.

Moderators: GlimGlum, Pattertwigs Pal

Re: Voyage of the Characters

Postby Adeona » Oct 02, 2010 2:12 pm

Reading this profile has encouraged me greatly. Most of it is true to the book! :-o We obviously can't be sure that everything mentioned will be just so in the movie, but it is likely.
My favorite point is that she "Seeks the voice of Aslan in prayer when surrounded by darkness." Yesssss! That's probably my favorite passage in the whole book! I was hoping it would make it into the movie. :-bd
I also like that she "Displays great compassion for Lord Rhoop." This sounds very much like the Lucy we care about. :)
RL Sibs: Aviator, Lizzle, Narniancricket, DancingPrincesses, Andriel
Adeona
NarniaWeb Guru
Thursday's Wayfaring Child

Postby fireheart209 » Oct 09, 2010 11:05 am

I thought it interesting that one of the questions on the Lucy profile game could only be answered if you have read the spoiler report from the screening (Who does Caspian mistake Lucy for?) And one could only be answered if you have seen the movie. (What is Lucy doing when the movie opens?). I guessed at that one--got it right the second time.
fireheart209
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Eustace » Oct 26, 2010 10:31 am

I took Lucy's quiz and got a hundred percent! Hurrah!
Homeschoolers taking over the World!
Member of RD's club.
VP of the CWM club
Dragon fan club
I Support Scrubb!
Eustace
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby aragorn2 » Oct 26, 2010 11:51 am

So did I, even though some of it isn't in the book.
aragorn2
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Shastafan » Oct 26, 2010 3:06 pm

Man, I can't believe we're so close to seeing Eustace's profile in less then a week! It didn't seem so long ago Lucy came out! I really want to see if Eustace's character has changed from the book, and that test should be fun! :D
Shastafan
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby AslanIsOnTheMove » Nov 02, 2010 11:35 pm

omp!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been checking like all day long!!! EUSTACE'S CHARACTER PROFILE IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
AslanIsOnTheMove
NarniaWeb Nut

NarniaCharacters.com updates with Eustace!

Postby Narnia_Maniac » Nov 03, 2010 4:48 am

As promised, the start of November brought about http://www.narniacharacters.com 's update of Eustace. The information given and the quiz are very encouraging and seem to be very friven by book material.

Quite interesting is the information given about the Unfragoning, which is essentially what is written in the book, contrary to what several spoiler reports have said.

Morevover, in the quiz, one of the questions is: 'At the end, Dragon Eustace...' and the correct answer is "battles a Sea Sepent". What is interesting about this is that another option to this question (and therefore automatically FALSE) is "earns his transformation". So it seems that this is not the case that the Undragoning is earned through a show of bravery.

This said, http://www.narniacharacters.com, is in collaboration with http://www.aslanscountry.com, so there might be influences form there. However, I doubt that they would post anything not movie-related, seeing as 1) Some of the other information (such as stealing oranges and battling sea serpents) are directly from the movie exclusively and 2) this site is a branch of http://www.narnia.com itself.

So, all in all, a very encouraging piece of news. :)
Even if you don't believe in God...
He still believes in you.
I Support Scrubb!
Narnia_Maniac
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Eustace » Nov 03, 2010 10:05 am

I thought that some of Eustace's questions were very interesting. They had a question even about Eustace unwillingly doing what he was told.
Homeschoolers taking over the World!
Member of RD's club.
VP of the CWM club
Dragon fan club
I Support Scrubb!
Eustace
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Narnia_Maniac » Nov 03, 2010 10:27 am

Eustace wrote:I thought that some of Eustace's questions were very interesting. They had a question even about Eustace unwillingly doing what he was told.
That probably refers to when he is captured and sold as a slave on Narrowhaven. If it's done like the book, it'll probably hilarious. :D
Even if you don't believe in God...
He still believes in you.
I Support Scrubb!
Narnia_Maniac
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby A_Narnian_Ship » Nov 04, 2010 2:16 pm

Very interesting description...I'm really looking forward to Eustace/Will Poulter!
I saw the movie....and was disappointed
A_Narnian_Ship
NarniaWeb Nut

Previous