This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Questions for the Cast

Past, present, and future.

Moderators: GlimGlum, Pattertwigs Pal

Re: Questions for the Cast

Postby eustacegirl » Nov 26, 2010 6:35 am

Skandar and Will: What would you say about Edmund and Eustace's relationship and how your characters see each other?
eustacegirl
NarniaWeb Zealot

Postby Pepper Darcy » Nov 26, 2010 6:54 am

wow, well, I seriously don't think anything I'd love to ask them will get asked with all these questions here, but I'll pose the questions anyways! Congrats Tirian on getting to go! That's so fun!

But if you talk to Will, he *did* say that he was concerned about people's acceptance of him as Eustace because he messed up following the book before he was cast since he has blonde hair instead of black. Perhaps you could assure him that he's won the right and honour of being Eustace and we're proud and honoured to have *him* be Eustace.

That's not exactly a question, BUT it might be nice to assure him that (especially here at Narniaweb) we think he's done a wonderful job being Eustace and are looking forward *hopefully* to seeing him in The Silver Chair and The Last Battle. I just felt sorry for him because he seemed concerned that people weren't going to like him playing Eustace and we were thrilled at his performance!

Now, for Georgie and Skander, you could *possibly* ask them, IF The Last Battle and The Horse and His Boy were ever made if they thought that they would return to fill the roles of Edmund and Lucy again :) Everyone appreciates the work they've put into acting and it wouldn't be Narnia without them being Lucy/Ed/Peter/Susan. =)

But you have to at least give them a big hello for us from Narniaweb!

So that's my small two bits, easiliy lost in the amazing questions everyone else is asking.

:music: risk it all cuz I'll catch you if you fall... if my heart was a house you'd be home :music:
Pepper Darcy
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Liberty Hoffman » Nov 26, 2010 11:36 am

oh cool! :D

my questions:

to Georgie and Skandar: what was it like coming back to Narnia for the third time?
to Will: what was it like playing a brat for days on end?
NW sister - wild rose ~ NW big sis - ramagut
Born in the water
Take quick to the trees
I want all that You are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EADBC57vKfQ
Liberty Hoffman
NarniaWeb Master
Libby the Epic; sub in the WC

Postby 220chrisTian » Nov 28, 2010 1:12 pm

I thought of some more last night (and this morning at church). :ymblushing:

Questions for the cast
-Are you at all like the character you play? What are some similarities, if any?
-Is there anything about your character that you admire and want to emulate? If not, what do you want to avoid? What lessons have you learned from playing this character?
-Do you see any connections between Narnia and the real world, the world you live in? Have you tried to make any connections? Do you think it is possible? [Narnia is much more than a fantasy world.]
-What will you take away from Narnia [books, movies] and the experience [your character, acting, promotion]?
220chrisTian

Postby Tirian » Nov 29, 2010 1:21 pm

Thank you everyone for your amazing questions. Can't wait to ask the cast for you!
Still the Webmaster
Still Benevolent
Still a Dictator
Tirian
Site Admin
Grand Poobah

Postby Pepper Darcy » Nov 30, 2010 9:19 am

Hope you're having a great time, Tirian! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

:music: risk it all cuz I'll catch you if you fall... if my heart was a house you'd be home :music:
Pepper Darcy
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Liberty Hoffman » Nov 30, 2010 4:35 pm

have fun, Tirian! :D
can't wait for your answers!
NW sister - wild rose ~ NW big sis - ramagut
Born in the water
Take quick to the trees
I want all that You are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EADBC57vKfQ
Liberty Hoffman