This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Lower Central Alabama Lion Party

Less than six months to go! Plan to see the movie with your fellow fans, friends, and family here.

Moderators: fantasia, ramagut

Lower Central Alabama Lion Party

Postby shastastwin » Oct 25, 2010 10:25 pm

Hello everyone! While I have not had much response in regard to having a Lion Party in my college town, I am moving forward with plans for one. This is mostly due to the fact that the group from my Narnia Bible study this semester is planning on going opening day, as that's just after semester's end for us.

The current plan is to go see the movie Dec. 10th at the theater here in town (www.cc5.com; it's the theater, not the drive-in) and depending on how my work schedule turns out, we'll have either dinner beforehand or a late snack after where we can all hang out and discuss the film.

As I said, currently there are only people from my study group and the BCM here in town coming, but any and all NWebbers are welcome to join that want to. As the day gets closer we'll finalize more details and such.

Hope to see you all there!

shastastwin
"All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you..."
Inexhaustible Inspiration
shastastwin
Moderator Emeritus
Saint Schwinn