This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Scenes between Lucy and Aslan

Talk about any aspect of the films.

Moderators: The Rose-Tree Dryad, daughter of the King

Scenes between Lucy and Aslan

Postby Queen_Lilliandil » Dec 14, 2016 2:33 pm

What is your favorite movie moment between Lucy and Aslan? :) They have so many sweet moments, but pick a favorite and write it below!

I think my favorite, or at least one of my favorites, is in Prince Caspian where Lucy realized Aslan has grown. I believe it have a spiritual significance because, as she grows to know him more, he becomes larger in her eyes. Likewise, when we grow in knowledge of our Lord he is greater in our eyes.
Queen_Lilliandil
NarniaWeb Newbie

Re: Scenes between Lucy and Aslan

Postby The Rose-Tree Dryad » Dec 14, 2016 11:01 pm

Welcome to NarniaWeb, Queen_Lilliandil! :-h

One of my favorite moments with Lucy and Aslan is when he is walking to the Stone Table to meet the Witch and Lucy and Susan are walking with him. Lucy comforting him by putting her hand on his mane is a very sweet image... there's something quite moving about a young child being able to give comfort to the Great Lion Himself, a being who sang the world of Narnia into existence and has its fate resting on his shoulders!
Twitter: Rose_the_Dryad
The Rose-Tree Dryad

Postby jewel » Dec 17, 2016 7:42 pm

The one where Lucy welcomes Aslan at the end of Prince Caspian. Out in the woods...as the battle is happening.
jewel
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Glumpuddle » Jan 07, 2017 12:55 pm

In the movies? I'd say the moment she takes hold of Aslan's mane on their way to the Stone Table in LWW. A little girl comforting a huge powerful lion. And the effects are seamless.
YouTube.com/gpuddle | Facebook.com/gpuddle | Twitter.com/glumpuddle
Glumpuddle
NarniaWeb Zealot
Multimedia Producer, News Poster, Social Media Manager

Postby narnia fan 7 » Feb 09, 2017 10:55 am

Yes the scene in LWW with Lucy walking with Aslan is great probably one my favorite scene from any of the film.
narnia fan 7
NarniaWeb Guru