This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

LWW Watch Party this Saturday 12/10!

Talk about any aspect of the films.

Moderators: The Rose-Tree Dryad, daughter of the King

LWW Watch Party this Saturday 12/10!

Postby Glumpuddle » Dec 05, 2016 10:12 am

This weekend will mark 11 years since The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe hit theaters. Personally, I'm down for a re-watch and good discussion with fellow fans! :-bd Hope to see you there this Saturday...

What: LWW Watch Party! Live discussion. Have your DVD, Blu-ray, or digital file ready and we will synchronize everyone's movies.
Where: Facebook.com/NarniaWeb (live) *
Who: You! And other NarniaWebbers. During the film, join the discussion by posting comments, questions, favorite quotes, SC hopes and concerns, etc. Glumpuddle and Ryadian will be leading the discussion while doing a live audio commentary.
When: Saturday 12/10, 2:00PM EST (ending around 4:30pm EST)

* Without a Facebook account, you will be able to view/listen but not post comments. If you don't have an account, I would recommend creating one using your NarniaWeb username.

Please post if you're able to attend (even if it's just for a few minutes) or have any questions! This is our first Facebook Live event, so feedback after the event will be much appreciated.
YouTube.com/gpuddle | Facebook.com/gpuddle | Twitter.com/glumpuddle
Glumpuddle
NarniaWeb Zealot
Multimedia Producer, News Poster, Social Media Manager

Re: LWW Watch Party this Saturday 12/10!

Postby The Rose-Tree Dryad » Dec 07, 2016 2:13 pm

Looks like I should be able to make it! Haven't seen LWW since last year's watch party, so it will be fun to watch it again with fellow Narnians. :D
Twitter: Rose_the_Dryad
The Rose-Tree Dryad

Re: LWW Watch Party this Saturday 12/10!

Postby Impending Doom » Dec 10, 2016 10:52 am

You can count me in! I find it always to be a great time watching the films with fellow Narnians :)

Maybe the director for Silver Chair will be announced today during the livestream - just to throw us for a loop!
Impending Doom
NarniaWeb Nut