This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Silver Chair Script - Fake Rumor

Talk about any aspect of the films.

Moderators: The Rose-Tree Dryad, daughter of the King

Re: Silver Chair Script - Fake Rumor

Postby Lake Lachrymose » Jul 04, 2015 6:56 pm

I'm still sad over the fact that someone was so mean to the point of making a joke like this. Poor us, but everybody were very skeptical with it anyway, but we always want and should keep the faith. I think NarniaWeb did a very professional job here waiting for as long as they could to make sure it was ok. We were all fooled, so no worries at all.

By the way, brazilian fans were using a tag on twitter, #WeWantNewsOfSilverChair, and the supposedly real David Magee responded:

"Just to say it once - Rest assured, TSC is being worked on and in active development. We don't have any announcements to make right now, but keep your eyes peeled. We are incredibly excited about the progress so far and are taking only the time as we need to get it right and make absolutely the best Narnia movie yet."

What do you think?
“In The Chronicles of Narnia we feel the magical comfort of that eternal optimism, that belief that the best is somehow always yet to come.” — Claire Fallon
Lake Lachrymose
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Impending Doom » Jul 04, 2015 7:44 pm

Lachrymose wrote:By the way, brazilian fans were using a tag on twitter, #WeWantNewsOfSilverChair, and the supposedly real David Magee responded:

David has been incredible kind and patient considering all that's happened. I hope those Brazilian fans didn't bother him too much... But from what he's saying he sounds incredible enthusiastic about Narnia. He went as far to say:

I love this series as much as you and just want to make sure that it I do right by you & Narnians everywhere

He's a welcomed change from Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely! I wonder how much longer we'll have to wait before we get some news.
Impending Doom
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby narnia fan 7 » Jul 05, 2015 6:36 am

Hmm, I'm not 100% sure I believe the account too be legit, But if it is this is vary good to hear he certainly sounds like the right guy for the job.

Hopefully we get some real news soon.
narnia fan 7
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Lake Lachrymose » Jul 05, 2015 1:08 pm

Impending Doom wrote:David has been incredible kind and patient considering all that's happened. I hope those Brazilian fans didn't bother him too much... But from what he's saying he sounds incredible enthusiastic about Narnia.

I'm also pretty skeptical about this now, I'll only truly believe in this account when twitter make it verified. Oh, I must say that some brazilian fans are bothering me, haha. If it's really he, he's being completely lovely and patient with us, because Jesus, these fans are driving ME crazy, I can't imagine him. They keep sending mentions and asking the very same questions when he already answered them, they just don't know when to stop. :|

He's a welcomed change from Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely! I wonder how much longer we'll have to wait before we get some news.

Indeed! I think he's really a fan of Narnia and this changes everything!
“In The Chronicles of Narnia we feel the magical comfort of that eternal optimism, that belief that the best is somehow always yet to come.” — Claire Fallon
Lake Lachrymose
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby narnia fan 7 » Jul 06, 2015 11:48 am

The @realdavidmagee twitter account has been verified!

https://twitter.com/realdavidmagee/stat ... 4066607104
narnia fan 7
NarniaWeb Guru

Previous