This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Unofficial Coverage of VDT Production

Talk about any aspect of the films.

Moderators: The Rose-Tree Dryad, daughter of the King

How will the unofficial news and images of VDT production affect the success of the film?

The coverage can only help contribute to success.
88%
The coverage is going to hurt the film.
No votes
The coverage will have no effect good or bad.
12%

Total votes : 25

Re: Unofficial Coverage of VDT Production

Postby icarus » Sep 17, 2009 12:32 pm

I voted for the "no effect" option, as i believe these pictures are far too long before the films release to have too much of an impact on the final box office takings.

The only real benefit has been through the occasional coverage on mainstream news sites like AintItCool and ComingSoon. They've shown just enough set pictures/videos to let the non-narnia fans out there know that this is not a dead franchise and that the movie is going full sail ahead, but they haven't given enough coverage to generate any sort of buzz outside the dedicted Narnia fan community (and lets face it, we are all going to go see the movie anyway).
icarus
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Re: Unofficial Coverage of VDT Production

Postby A_Narnian_Ship » Sep 21, 2009 8:14 am

SParcher44, I don't think we can see enough(or hear) enough of what they are filming to really piece together the movie. Besides they are almost done filming at the spit; I don't think the rest of the filming will be open to the public.
I saw the movie....and was disappointed
A_Narnian_Ship
NarniaWeb Nut

Previous