This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Tron Legacy to release the week after VdT

Talk about any aspect of the films.

Moderators: The Rose-Tree Dryad, daughter of the King

Re: Tron Legacy to release the week after VdT

Postby Steerforth » Sep 09, 2009 4:22 pm

Gymfan, I have to apologize for chastising you for worrying too much. While I don't worry about competition, it dawned on me that I spend a lot of time fretting over how faithful these movies are, and especially things like the "There I have another name." line. So, I guess we're all worry worts, to some degree. And, yes, I am going to drag as many people as possible, as many times as possible, to see Dawn Treader, and I hope everyone else does, too. I have a feeling there are going to be some nervous Disney accountants that Monday morning, having to justify the "declining interest in the franchise" excuse... Image
"This is no thaw. This is Spring! Your winter has been destroyed. This... is Aslan's doing!"

SuntoryTimes
Steerforth
NarniaWeb Nut

Re: Tron Legacy to release the week after VdT

Postby Gymfan15 » Sep 09, 2009 6:48 pm

Thanks for the apology, Steerforth, but you didn't need to. :) I think we all spend a lot of time worrying over things we absolutely cannot control, like the success of a competition film or the faithfulness of a script. But then again, if we didn't worry, we really wouldn't be Narnia fans, now would we. ;)
Gymfan15
Moderator Emeritus
Giver of Prestigious NarniaWeb Taglines™

Previous