This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

VDT - Progress so far...

Talk about any aspect of the films.

Moderators: The Rose-Tree Dryad, daughter of the King

What sense do you have of the progress being made filming VDT?

Looks Great!
29%
Fairly smooth sailing
32%
Cautiously optimistic
39%
Hard to tell
No votes
Not too well
No votes
Too early on for an opinion
No votes
Other - Please state
No votes

Total votes : 31

Re: VDT - Progress so far...

Postby Avra » Sep 09, 2009 12:00 pm

I'm stuck between looks great and smooth sailing. It might be wiser to go with cautiously optimistic (especially condidering how I felt about Prince Caspian) but those hopes just keep on rising!

[quote=JadistarkilleR]
one last thing, is it just me or is King Caspian a little too pale now? whatever happened to his nice bronze Telmarine tan?[/quote]
Hm, maybe Ben Barnes didn't want to put on the fake tan? :-\
Sheldon: A neutron walks into a bar and asks how much for a drink. The bartender replies "for you, no charge".

Proud sister of an Aspie (Aspergers)
Hannah's Scribblings
Avra
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby JadistarkilleR » Sep 09, 2009 4:39 pm

Avra wrote:I'm stuck between looks great and smooth sailing. It might be wiser to go with cautiously optimistic (especially condidering how I felt about Prince Caspian) but those hopes just keep on rising!

JadistarkilleR wrote:one last thing, is it just me or is King Caspian a little too pale now? whatever happened to his nice bronze Telmarine tan?

Hm, maybe Ben Barnes didn't want to put on the fake tan? :-\

pfft, who cares what he wants? (fangirls shush! X( :p ), i'm after continuity here. he may be the new King of Narnia but he's still Telmarine. he's looking a little too much the shade of a south-Londoner if you know what i mean. anyway, its just me being persnickety :-B

You have a chance to become the most noble contradiction in history
...the Telmarine who saved Narnia.
JadistarkilleR
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Queen of Narnia » Sep 13, 2009 4:35 am

JadistarkilleR wrote:one last thing, is it just me or is King Caspian a little too pale now? whatever happened to his nice bronze Telmarine tan?

Kinda funny isn't it? Now that he's on the sea 24/7 under the burning sun almost all the time he lost his tan. :))

I voted "looks great". I am absolutely in love with the ship herself, and she isn't even CGI overworked yet! But - to me - she looks fantastic.
I get very excited everytime I see new clips (like the one of the ship rocking \:D/ ) and pics of the set! I'm so looking forward to seeing Georgie, Skandar and Ben again in their roles and I'm also looking forward to seeing the talented Will Poulter as moody Eustace. So all in all I am very optimistic about it!

I just saw a pic of Caspian holding Peter's sword while on the Dawn Treader (unfortunately I can't post the pic due to copyright :(( ). This is going to be interesting, too. :D
Queen of Narnia
NarniaWeb Regular

Previous