This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Narnian Correspondence

Enjoy games and blogs with other NarniaWebbers.

Moderator: ValiantArcher

Re: Narnian Correspondence

Postby Ryadian » May 27, 2017 9:16 pm

Scrubb,

I must say, the archery lessons are beginning to pay off. I still couldn't hit a moving target if my life depended on it, but at least I can hit the ones in practice now. I hope I'll get better before we ever go back - if we get back, I suppose.

Your friend,
Pole
N-Web sis of stardf, _Rillian_, & jerenda
Proud to be Sirya the Madcap Siren
Ryadian

Postby King_Erlian » May 30, 2017 2:42 am

Dear Edmund,

It's really quiet and dull here, now that you and Lucy have gone home. I have to go back to school tomorrow, which I'm dreading. Thanks for all your good advice about how to stand up to the bullies, though. I'm not very confident I'll be able to do it, but I'll do my best. The last thing I want is to go back to being the snitching little creep I was before!

It's only two weeks since we got back from Narnia but it feels like much longer. Mother and Father think you were a bad influence on me, not least because I've started calling them Mother and Father instead of Alberta and Harold. It just feels right somehow. I don't expect they'll invite you to stay again, but I do hope I can stay with you during the next hols.

I keep having this recurring dream about Reepicheep, standing in his little coracle on the top of a wave at the Eastern End of the Narnian world, then disappearing. It makes me feel sad to think I'll never see him again. I do hope he got to Aslan's Country OK.

Best wishes to you and Lucy,
Eustace Clarence Scrubb.
King_Erlian
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Movie Aristotle » Sep 05, 2017 8:01 pm

Dear Coriakin,

We've received instructions from Aslan to disembark from the Dawn Treader and go on to the end of the world. It looks doubtful that I'll be able to return to your island and give you an account of the Golden Age, for chronicling in your library, as you had hoped. However, if I ever run into a magician in our own world, I'll be sure to tell him the tale. Perhaps he'll find a way of sending it to you.

Pax Vobiscum,

Edmund, King of Narnia.
Movie Aristotle
Movie Aristotle
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby waggawerewolf27 » Oct 11, 2017 3:57 am

To Your excellency,
Lord Bern, Duke of the Lone Islands,
Appointed by His most gracious Majesty, King Caspian X of Narnia, Emperor of the Lone Islands.

My most humble greetings to you, my Lord.

You may not have heard of me beforehand, however, by some miracle I have just heard from King Edmund, Queen Lucy and their Kinsman Eustace whom you met when His Majesty's ship, the Dawn Treader, called in at Narrowhaven on her mission to find you and your companions. King Edmund and his kindred have proceeded to the extreme East of the World, along with Reepicheep and it is extremely doubtful we will ever see them again. Hopefully, they have returned safely to That place beyond the end of the world.

I met His Majesty and his august shipmates, King Edmund and Queen Lucy, when they called in at my island home where they were of great assistance to me in my assigned task of educating a group of mischievous and rebellious earthmen who now call themselves Dufflepuds. The Dawn Treader departed some time ago, having already located two of your companions who had perished, I'm sad to say.

However, the remaining four of your companions who did survive your original journey, are now on their way back to Narnia, under King Caspian's leadership, and you may look forward to not only some joyful reunions but maybe also an invitation to a wedding which may take place once the Dawn Treader reaches Cair Paravel.

Could you please also forward this message to Narnia's present Regent, the Lord Trumpkin, so that he can prepare for King Caspian's return with a lady whom I know will be his most gracious bride, the Daughter of an old friend of mine called Ramandu?

My most grateful thanks, and with Aslan's blessing, I hope to hear from you soon, in the future.

Yours, in friendship,

Coriakin.
waggawerewolf27
NarniaWeb Zealot

Postby Ryadian » Dec 13, 2017 11:27 pm

To Gumpas, former Governor of the Lone Islands
From the desk of Lord Bern, Duke of the Lone Islands

Sir,

While I appreciate your advice, I do believe that I am quite capable of managing the matters of state and economics without taking on a new adviser. King Caspian has been quite generous by delaying our required tribute for a while, whilst we recover from the ending of the barbaric slave trade as we work to establish civilized trade in our lands. But if you are still concerned about our ability to defend ourselves and maintain our economy, we could always request another audience from King Caspian and see what he thinks of your ideas.

Respectfully,
Lord Bern
N-Web sis of stardf, _Rillian_, & jerenda
Proud to be Sirya the Madcap Siren
Ryadian

Postby waggawerewolf27 » May 04, 2018 8:21 pm

To Your lordship,
Lord Captain Drinian,

To your magnificence, from your most humble and desperate servant.

Dear most Kind and Merciful Sir,

Unfortunately I did leave the Lone Islands to go to Calormen, where I have been robbed and hounded by several clients of that terrible pirate, Pug, whose business activities were the reason I had to leave my position as His Sufficiency, Governor of the Lone Islands. I really need to go somewhere else to live urgently as I am in fear of my life, and would be most humbly grateful if I could claim asylum in Narnia. Most piteously I beg you, could you please plead my case to King Caspian? His Majesty has been so good as not to require my having to pay all the tribute he said was owing to Narnia, and though my last encounter with him was a terrible one, I've also heard he has a reputation for mercy and kindness not shown very often in Calormen.

You were the Captain who was present when His Excellency the Duke of the Lone Islands took over from my administration, and he has already written to me that my presence in the Lone Islands is unwelcome. So I am obliged to throw myself on your mercy. I daren't write to the King, that I need so much help from him. Perhaps you could be of assistance to me, in pleading my case for asylum from Calormen?

Yours most humbly,
Gumpas, ex Governor of the Lone Islands.
waggawerewolf27
NarniaWeb Zealot

Previous