The game works by turning one word into another.
• You may only change one letter at a time.
• A letter may either be changed, added or removed.
• Letters may not be rearranged.
• Every time a letter is changed, added or removed, a real English word must remain.
• For those who want to, proper English is allowed (e.g. Colour, Theatre, Realise).
• Double letters may be changed simultaneously (e.g. "ee" can be changed directly to "oo") but only if both letters are the same.
Here's an example:
General Forum Rules Apply and Have Fun!
I'll start us off:
- Mumsie Mod
- Posts: 13387
- Joined: Jun 21, 2005
- Location: Almost Heaven West Virginia
- Gender: Female
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests