The first person posts a sentence that begins with "A", the second person would start a sentence with a word that begins with "B", the next person starts with "C", and so on through the alphabet. When we get to the person that starts a sentence with "Z", the next person starts with "A" again.
1. Your post must START with the NEXT letter of the alphabet that the previous post STARTED with!
2. The 4PP rule is in place. This means that 4 people must post before you can post again!
3. Your post must be a complete sentence.
4. Only ONE sentence per post!
5. General forum rules apply.
Person 1: Ambulance drivers like to eat waffles.
Person 2: Banana cream pie is also one of their favorites.
Person 3: Coffee they drink by the gallon!
Person 4: Doughnuts go well with coffee.
Here we go! Have fun!
Alligators don't wear striped pajamas.
- Mumsie Mod
- Posts: 13387
- Joined: Jun 21, 2005
- Location: Almost Heaven West Virginia
- Gender: Female
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests