This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

What Would You Do, Dearie?

Enjoy games and blogs with other NarniaWebbers.

Moderator: ValiantArcher

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie?

Postby Boy Scout » Nov 16, 2012 7:40 pm

Use my spy gear to escape. After all, why did you think I was there? :p

You get a phone call and are offered a role in your favorite TV show. Estactic, you accept. Then you get another phone call asking you to come to a work out for you favorite sports team. Overcome with joy, you say yes. Only later do you relize that both of the mandatory meetings for the two commitments are exactly at the same time. If you miss one, you will not have a second chance. What's worse, is that you also need to watch you six year old cousin that day.
WWYDD?
Packers=13 time Wrold Champs!

I'm not inactive, I'm just very, very, busy.
Boy Scout
NarniaWeb Junkie

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie?

Postby NarnianMonkey » Nov 18, 2012 10:58 am

Duplicate myself two times, and then merge the copies of me back into myself when I don't need the copies anymore so that I don't have two un-needed copies of myself running amok throughout the country.

You find yourself suddenly zapped with a beam that makes you use horrible grammer whenever you talk or write, and you also find yourself unable to read things that don't use bad grammer. You soon discover that the beam was made by aliens who speak a language that is basically English with poor grammer. It would seem like the beam made you only know their language... WWYDD?
I'm the brother of Dinode and UltimateSchweetWarrior.

I've met fantasia_kitty, starkat, and daughter of the King, all of whom are a mod or admin.

...is the member chat broken, or is that just me...?
NarnianMonkey
NarniaWeb Junkie

Location: Somewhere in Narnia with a lot of other monkeys, as well as an eternally-bouncing ball

Previous