This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

The Mansion: Happy Christmas and Merry New Year!

Home of chat, writing, and role-play.

Moderators: stargazer, Lady Arwen, Ryadian

Re: The Mansion: Happy Christmas and Merry New Year!

Postby stargazer » Dec 28, 2013 7:23 pm

"We'll be sure to stop by your shop after the holidays," Abby said to Varna. "There's never enough books to read to her," she added with a nod toward Molly, "and I'm sure Erik will be glad to look for some obscure scientific treatise or something. Anyway, there's plenty of food over there on the buffet."

"Just avoid the cookies, I guess," Erik said, barely suppressing a snicker at Anne's unfortunate turn of speech. Abby poked him in the ribs. "I'm sorry," he added. "I didn't mean to embarrass you."

Molly, meanwhile, giggled and clapped her hands at Trevor's antics. Her parents also applauded the little dragon. "Great job," Abby said to him, once she found out that he could understand her.
But all night, Aslan and the Moon gazed upon each other with joyful and unblinking eyes.
stargazer

Re: The Mansion: Happy Christmas and Merry New Year!

Postby stargazer » Jan 19, 2014 11:44 pm

Molly continued to watch the fairy dragon's antics but eventually her eyes began to droop and she nodded off to sleep.

"She's not quite up to staying awake all night yet, like the rest of us," Abby explained.

The party continued, however, and in honor of the day some of the attendees called out, "Merry Christmas!"

This was enough to wake the sleeping girl. Erik hoisted her on his shoulders and got the attention of those around him. "Our daughter has a Christmas wish of her own," he said by way of introduction.

Molly blushed but managed to say the words they'd practiced over the past few nights. "And God bless us, every one!" she sang out in her cute little voice.

"And we'll see you all next year!" her mother added.
But all night, Aslan and the Moon gazed upon each other with joyful and unblinking eyes.
stargazer

Previous