This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Featured Roleplay: Donovon's Revenge

Home of chat, writing, and role-play.

Moderators: stargazer, Lady Arwen, Ryadian

Re: Featured Roleplay: Donovon's Revenge

Postby Lady Arwen » Feb 17, 2013 8:29 pm

"Psh, I'd frighten them away if it weren't for the fact that I know people will have to live her eventually. If I wanted to freak people out, I wouldn't just grab some kids. I would make it very clear that the planet was not hospitable at all. Remember, we are little bits of the planet. Besides, for all the times I've come back, there have been none beside Jashri Ji and Darlene left. This time is the first time there have been any other people, indigenous or non, here. And even so, if there were, why go after the newbies?
"As far as planet lore goes...nothing would indicate any hidden monsters."

"What about the clocha cuimhne?" Kel piped up. Meav stayed silent for a moment.

"The relics aren't going to be able to cause trouble like that, Kel," Meav said softly. "Annagda is dark, but it isn't sentient. Which is a bright side to all this fear stuff. Nobody will trouble it. And if no one troubles it, it won't trouble anyone else."
Lady Arwen
The Mermod

Postby Bookwyrm » Feb 17, 2013 11:44 pm

"Annagda? I do not think I've heard that name before. Is that a place or a thing?" Gawain asked.
Bookwyrm
Moderator Emeritus
Lord of the Little Ponies

Postby Lady Arwen » Feb 18, 2013 12:13 am

"Capital of the planet, place where I spent most of my growing up years. If I remember correctly, Kel was born there."
Lady Arwen
The Mermod

Postby Bookwyrm » Feb 18, 2013 12:42 am

"Interesting. Have you been there recently? Could it have become more active?"
Bookwyrm
Moderator Emeritus

Postby Lady Arwen » Feb 18, 2013 12:55 am

"Are you kidding? The thing is a ruin. A really dark creepy ruin with lots of random booby traps because that's what Elemental ruins are made of. Built right in to things when they're first made, and as long as you upkeep them, everything is fine. Once they experience any trauma or are vacant for long periods, they start falling apart and become dangerous. Only the original builders or people that were aware of the original blueprints know how to correctly navigate them. I really doubt anyone is holed up in there. If they are, they won't last long."
Lady Arwen
The Mermod

Postby Bookwyrm » Feb 18, 2013 1:46 am

"Hmm. Seems unlikely that it is connected to these events then. Contact us when you learn anything more. If you need our help, the Order is poised to send Jedi at once to aid in the investigation or rescue the children," Gawain said.
Bookwyrm
Moderator Emeritus

Postby Lady Arwen » Feb 18, 2013 2:07 am

"Of course," Meav nodded. "I will keep you updated. It will be at least five days before I can return to base, though. Until then."
Lady Arwen
The Mermod

Previous