This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Featured Roleplay: Sunrise of Life II

Home of chat, writing, and role-play.

Moderators: stargazer, Lady Arwen, Ryadian

Rosamunde Lee Troy

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Apr 22, 2011 2:51 pm

Rosamunde chuckled and motioned for him to follow. "Do you want to walk or take your truck? My dad dropped me off, so I have no car...It's not that far of a walk; just about two blocks up that way." She pointed in a direction.
"No one's ever burned you, nothing's ever left you scarred and even though you want to, just try to never grow up." -Taylor Swift, Never Grow Up
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Re: Featured Roleplay: Sunrise of Life II

Postby lover of narnia » Apr 23, 2011 10:34 pm

"I'd love to walk. It's a beautiful day and I'd had to waste it." Jack grinned in her direction. "We can come back for the truck later. It's locked." he followed faithfully behind her.

Loyal supporter of Caspian/Susan.
NW Family: Aunty Vi, LadyC, Rose, Chloe
Secret Order of the Swoosh.
Keeper of the Secret Magic
L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Rosamunde Lee Troy

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Apr 24, 2011 8:10 am

"Alrighty then." Rosamunde said, coming to walk beside him. She was silent for a few moments and then she said, "Are you good at bowling? 'Cause if you are, we'll have to think of a way to handicap you somehow."
"No one's ever burned you, nothing's ever left you scarred and even though you want to, just try to never grow up." -Taylor Swift, Never Grow Up
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby lover of narnia » Apr 25, 2011 10:44 am

"To tell you the truth, Ro, I've never touched a bowling ball in all my life." Jack laughed. "My Mom played bowling when she was young, but when she married Dad that was it. My Dad wasn't good at it at all, so we never went." he shook his head, a crooked smile on his face. "So, I have a feeling I'm going to be the clumsiest player there."

L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Rosamunde Lee Troy

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Apr 25, 2011 11:06 am

Ro looked at him with an eyebrow lifted, her expression mischievious. "Oh, well, maybe we should put up the bumper guards. I mean, who says only five-year-olds can use them?"
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby lover of narnia » Apr 25, 2011 11:10 am

Jack made a face at her, pursing his lips in mock disgust. "Now...." he trailed off and poked her gently in the side. "I'm going to try to bowl, and I will not use the bumper guards!"

L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Rosamunde Lee Troy

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Apr 25, 2011 11:27 am

"Hey!" Rosamunde said through a laugh, stepping away from him. "Fine, fine, we won't use the bumper guards...but don't blame me if you get a gutter ball every time."
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby lover of narnia » Apr 25, 2011 11:46 am

"You might be surprised, Rosamunde Troy" Jack said, sternly. "I might blow you away. I might pick up that bowling ball and suddenly become a star player." He grinned. "I'm kidding and your probably right. I'll go in the gutter every time."

L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Rosamunde Lee Troy

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Apr 25, 2011 11:54 am

"Mm, I'm sure you'll catch on pretty quick. It's not hard." Rosamunde shoved her hands in her pockets as she fell back into step with him. "I've had a lot of practice. I used to go with my grandfather and a few of his friends. I had to learn quick; elderly people show no compassion or support when it comes to bowling. They're just as competitive as people on the big leagues."
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby lover of narnia » Apr 25, 2011 12:12 pm

Jack chuckled. "I'll have to remember that." he said, walking along at a steady face. It was such a pleasant day out, he knew part of his happiness though, come from the fact that he knew he would be spending a good portion of his day with Ro. He was looking forward to getting to know her.

L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Rosamunde Lee Troy

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Apr 25, 2011 12:41 pm

"We can grab some pizza at the bowling alley or something between games. That way, we'll work up an appetite for ice cream." Rosamunde said, kicking an acorn across the sidewalk.
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby lover of narnia » Apr 25, 2011 1:37 pm

((OOC: If this question was already tossed around...please let me know Chloe. :ymblushing: Sometimes I loose track.))

"What is your favorite type of pizza?" Jack inquired, looking at her out of the corner of one of his green eyes. "Let me guess...pineapple, pickle!?" he teased her.

L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Rosamunde Lee Troy

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Apr 25, 2011 2:14 pm

((OOC: *snickers* There's a Papa John's ad on the side...))

BIC:

Rosamunde shook her head. "Nope. I like black olives on my pizza, actually. And green peppers." She shrugged. "I'm allergic to pineapple."
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby lover of narnia » Apr 25, 2011 3:02 pm

"Yum, I love green peppers. Supreme has to be my favorite. Onions, green peppers, and a thick layer of sauce." Jack chuckled. "I mean, come on! I couldn't not like green peppers...they are green!"

L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Apr 25, 2011 3:06 pm

Rosamund laughed. "I like supreme, but not the mushrooms." She faked a shudder. "They're gross."

"There really isn't anything pink you can put on a pizza..." She said, shrugging.
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby lover of narnia » Apr 25, 2011 3:16 pm

"Well, you could try dying the cheese pink!" Jack grinned at her. "When I was a kid my Dad and I died the cheese on a pizza blue for Mother's day. It was the strangest looking pizza you've ever seen."

L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

PreviousNext