This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Featured Roleplay: Sunrise of Life II

Home of chat, writing, and role-play.

Moderators: stargazer, Lady Arwen, Ryadian

Rosamunde Lee Troy

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Apr 25, 2011 3:21 pm

"Ugh, I don't think pizza would look yummy with pink cheese...Tomatoes are kind of pink..." Rosamunde said, running her hand through her wavy hair.
"No one's ever burned you, nothing's ever left you scarred and even though you want to, just try to never grow up." -Taylor Swift, Never Grow Up
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Re: Featured Roleplay: Sunrise of Life II

Postby lover of narnia » Apr 26, 2011 2:00 pm

"True." Jack said, shrugging his shoulders. He glanced over at Ro, watching her blonde hair rustle in the breeze. He eyed her had band, and grinned. Well, she expresses herself

With a sigh, he looked up ahead and saw the sign for the bowling alley. "There it is. The challenge i must face today, lies ahead."

Loyal supporter of Caspian/Susan.
NW Family: Aunty Vi, LadyC, Rose, Chloe
Secret Order of the Swoosh.
Keeper of the Secret Magic
L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Rosamunde Lee Troy

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Apr 26, 2011 2:21 pm

The bowling alley was close to the park, but they would have to cross the street. Rosamunde looked at Jack and said, "No chickening out, cowboy." She grabbed his hand with a laugh, waited for the street to clear and then she pulled him along behind her as she sauntered across it.
"No one's ever burned you, nothing's ever left you scarred and even though you want to, just try to never grow up." -Taylor Swift, Never Grow Up
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby lover of narnia » Apr 26, 2011 3:38 pm

Jack chuckled. "Rest assured, I shan't chicken out." when they reached the parking lot he looked at the building. "It's so....daunting." he said, stepping back in mock fear. He then made a chicken noise, and grinned at her. "Shall we go in?"

L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Rosamunde Lee Troy

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Apr 26, 2011 6:51 pm

"Mm-hmm." Rosamunde chuckled as they entered the bowling alley. She stepped up to the counter and said, "We'll take one game for now." Reaching into her back pocket, she pulled out a small wallet.
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby lover of narnia » Apr 27, 2011 8:40 am

Jack lingered right behind her, and, as Ro turned away from the desk he patted her shoulder. "I'll pay for the pizza." he said, giving her a determined look. "And then we can both pay for our icecreams."

L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Rosamunde Lee Troy

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Apr 27, 2011 7:53 pm

Rosamunde glanced at him and nodded as she took her credit card from the woman behind the desk. "Sounds fair."

She slipped her wallet back into her pocket and asked, "What's your shoe size?"
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby lover of narnia » Apr 28, 2011 8:50 am

"I wear size 11." Jack said, glancing over at the obnoxious colored shoes which they had for wearing. "You're right about them making you a fashion outcast." he said wryly.

L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Rosamunde Lee Troy

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Apr 28, 2011 8:59 am

Rosamunde giggled. "We'll take a size 11 and a size 7."

The woman gave them their shoes and Rosamunde walked over to a pair of seats. She pulled off her sneakers and slipped her feet into the bowling shoes. She held her feet up and motioned to them. "And this, ladies and gentleman, is what hideous looks like."
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby lover of narnia » May 02, 2011 12:23 pm

"Well, with you wearing them, they don't seem nearly as ugly." Jack said quietly, smiling at her. He glanced down at his own feet, now clad in the strangely colored shoes. "I wonder why bowling alleys didn't pick more sensible colors for the shoes. I mean... it's now wonder why this bowling business isn't busy! These shoes! no one wants to wear them!" he said, laughing, getting up.

L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Rosamunde Lee Troy

Postby Chloë Máiréad » May 02, 2011 12:27 pm

Rosamunde laughed as she stood as well. "Now the question that remains is, what kind of pizza are we getting? I'll go set the game up while you order."
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Bother Eustace » May 04, 2011 1:04 pm

Emmy approached the bird cage, and whistled a bit to the bird inside. He cocked his head and chirped back cheerfully. "Darcy is a wonderful name," Emmy responded, reaching a finger through and stroking the bird's feathers. She chuckled as Darcy fluttered his wings and hopped along his perch.

Emmy examined the book that Brian handed her closely, admiring the cover art. "I love fantasy! That's one of my favorite genres." She held the book closely. "I'll be sure to bring it back - and tell you what I think when I finish it." She looked over the other books on his bookshelf, recognizing a great deal. "What's your favorite?"
"Of course we've got to find him (if we can). That's the nuisance of it. It means a search party and endless trouble. Bother Eustace." ~ Caspian, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Sig: lover of narnia
Bother Eustace
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby lover of narnia » May 08, 2011 12:07 pm

"Take your time with it." Brian said with a nod. He ran a hand through his hair and stared at his shelf of books. "Gosh, must I pick a favorite?" he asked playfully, chuckling. "Really, I'm not sure I can. I loved almost all of these books." he sat on the edge of his bed and reached down to the lower part of his shelf. "Of all of these, this one has been my favorite." he took it out and showed it to her. "It might not look like much." he said, since the cover was almost plain with just the title. "But it's a really, really, good read."

Jack nodded and walked down to another counter, which was set up for ordering food. "Hi." he said to the woman behind the counter. "I'd like to order some pizza please."

She nodded and he took a breath. "Two small pizzas. One Supreme with no mushrooms, and one cheese."

"Alright sir, that will be 18 dollars."

Jack reached into his pocket, and retrieved his wallet. He paid the woman, and pointed to where Ro was standing, setting up a game. "We'll eat on the table nearest her." he smiled, thanked her, and walked back toward Ro.

L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Rosamunde Lee Troy

Postby Chloë Máiréad » May 08, 2011 7:44 pm

Rosamunde looked up as Jack came up. "Hey, cowboy." She tapped a few buttons on the touch screen and said, "I'm almost done."

She entered her name and then pressed the enter button. "Okay, you're up first. Go get a ball."
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby lover of narnia » May 10, 2011 11:24 am

Jack took a breath, and nodded, grabbing a green ball. He winked at her and gestured to it. "Do they have pink balls?" he asked, as he stood in the center and looked down the lane. "They have my favorite color so they should have yours." It was common sense how you lined up your roll, and he did so. Biting his lip, he stepped back then bent down and, with the momentum, released the bowling ball.

It went rolling down the lane, and crashed into the left side of the pins, knocking down a little less the half of them.

L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Rosamunde Lee Troy

Postby Chloë Máiréad » May 10, 2011 11:31 am

Rosamunde laughed. "For a first time, that was pretty good." She skipped over to the ball dispenser and waited for his ball to come out. Once it did, she picked it up and handed it to him. "You get one more shot."
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

PreviousNext